Internal & External advertisement
Designation: Controller Gr 2: Process
Division: Sasol Synfuels Operations
Department: TPS Carbo-Tar Production Plants
Purpose of the job: Efficient Operation of the Carbo-Tar Production Plants
Qualifications and expertise required (Must)
- Grade 12 / N3 with Maths , Science and English
- NQF 2
Specific experience required
- Experience in a production environment
- Related exposure and experience as a Process Controller would be an advantage
Required outputs: Functional
- Physically monitor production process
- The taking of readings on the plant
- Examine equipment and complete safety checklist
- Report all at risk behaviours and unsafe conditions to line Foreman
- Comply to all OSH ACT requirements
- Practise good housekeeping
- Conduct visual inspections on the process and equipment
- Report process deviations to SPC and / or Production Foreman
- Communicate and assist team members in controlling the process
- Compile relevant area shift report at end of shift
- Maintain good housekeeping on the plant.Person attributes
Competencies (skills, knowledge and characteristics)
- Sound communication and interpersonal skills
- Team Player
- Enthusiasm and perseverance
- Problem solving skills
- Willing to work overtime as and when required
- Prepared to do dirty work
- Prepared to change shift on a short notice
- Prepared to be called out on weekends off depending on plant requirements
- Adhere to all safety regulations and work standards
- Comply with all legal requirements
- Must be prepared to work shifts
How to Apply
To train and be able to manage all departments of the store and once found competent to assume the relevant management duties thereby supporting and assisting the store manager in their duties or during their absence.
Purpose and Objectives
• To fully understand and to take ownership of own development towards completing the Trainee Manager programme ensuring self-readiness for sign off within 12 months.
• To train and be found competent in all departments of the store and thereafter be able to assist the SM in such departments and in managing the store as required.
• To attend all required classroom training sessions as per the TM programme and implement the learning’s and/or skills within the store environment under the guidance of the SM.
• To be a role model for staff presenting the image and behaviours of management to which the company aspires through its values
• To ensure a high level of customer care through being visible and by proactively approaching customers at all times
Main Function Include:
• Managing operational efficiencies
• Ensuring quality service
• Maintaining systems, policies and procedures in store
• Ensure adherence to company values
• Team leadership Job requirements
• Relevant 3 year Tertiary qualification (B com, Bus Man, Retail Man, B Bus SC) (Essential)
• In possession of a matric certificate (grade 12) with Maths 50% and English 50% (Essential)
• Retail and/or management experience
Skills, Abilities and Job related Knowledge: • Strong interpersonal and communications skills
• Computer literacy and analysing skills
• Planning and organising
• Conflict management Competencies
• Leading and Deciding
• Supporting and coordinating
• Interacting and presenting
• Analysing and interpreting
• Creating and conceptualising
• Organising and executing
• Adapting and coping
• Enterprising and performing
How to Apply
|Job Title||Store Supervisor|
|Organization Name||Truworths Lynnwood|
|GET TO KNOW US
Truworths aims to be recognised as an employer of choice in fashion retailing and continues to invest in its people to ensure sustainable performance and business continuity.
The Group’s values define the way in which management interacts with employees and also guide human resource practices. These values are incorporated in everyday working life at Truworths, from recruitment to training and development, employee relations and recognition programmes. Through regular performance appraisals, management not only measures performance against goals, but also monitors how employees are acting in accordance with these values.At Truworths, you’ll find a dynamic business environment where our staff are constantly challenged to reinvent the way we do business in order to keep us at the forefront of the South African fashion industry.
Take a walk through our stores or offices and you’ll encounter an infectious love of fashion and a tangible will to succeed among the people who make up our business – both of which are key to keeping us at least one step ahead of the competition.
OUR VISION FOR OUR EMPLOYEES:
In the words of our CEO, Michael Mark, “The theme is simple…it’s all about fashion. This straightforward concept is a powerful reminder about what Truworths is all about – fashion.” (Annual Financial Statement)
|• Assist the manager with the Day to day running of the store
• Making sure that the MBP and visual standards are maintained
• Maintaining the visual appeal of the store
• Make sure that staff adhere to the policies and procedures
• Update notice boards
• Conduct and assist with hanger counts
• Conducting regular spot checks at the service desk and Fitting room
• Conduct spot checks at the fitting
• Giving regular feedback to you manager on poor and best sellers
• Assist with staff training
• Driving promotions in the store
• Refuse checking
• Daily meetings with staff
• Assist in conducting PDD with staff
• Assist with the recruitment of weekly flexi timers
• Driving customer service in the store
• Manage the opening of new accounts
• Queue management
Include Admin duties
|• Learnership certificate in Wholesale & retail processes (NQF level 2)
• Sales & Merchandise and Supervisor’s certificates
• Computer literacy, good admin/credit knowledge
• Strong leadership, coaching and developing skills
• Passion for fashion and attentive to detail
• Proactive, accurate and numerate
• Excellent customer service and good people skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Security conscious and self-motivated
• Attentive to detail and vigilant towards shrinkage
|Reward strategies are aimed at attracting, motivating and retaining employees and at promoting a sustainable high performance culture within the business. Remuneration practices are closely linked to the Group’s business philosophy, purpose, values and vision and to the achievement of Group, team and individual performance objectives.|
|How to Apply||Click Here to Send Applications|
|Professional Area||Store Operations – Mpumalanga|
A lot of people are claiming to be making a lot of money with forex trading in recent years in South Africa. One could not afford to miss such kind on a lifetime opportunity. But doe it come free or that easily? Of course not, for one to begin trading forex, they need intense training.
They always say forex is risky, yes it is risky because it involves real money. Without sufficient training on forex, you might loose a lot of money by entering a trade that could result in a loss.
So, for one to execute the forex business successfully, an intense training is required.
There are companies and individuals running forex training in South Africa. Some are national and some are regional.
When you choose a training provider you must first look for the following:
*Make sure they are a legit registered entity
*Make sure you physically know their operational site or office.
*Make sure that at least you know some people who has already undergone for training in those facilities.
*Also make sure that they are not fly-by-nights
Here are some of the websites of companies conducting forex training in South Africa.
Was this information useful for you, if yes please share on social networks, your friends might just need it.
NB: Forex is risky, don’t enter trading without good training.
Data Capture Clerks – New Accounts Dept, mrpmoney – Durban
We’re looking for Data Capture Clerks to join the New Accounts team.
- Effectively analyze customer’s details and grant credit in accordance with Group policies and procedures
- Assist in administrative functions pertaining to the department;
- Assist in all relevant new accounts department functions when necessary
- Efficiently handle and resolve all customer queries within the time limits prescribed.
- Applicants will need to have GRADE 12 and a good working knowledge of office routine.
- Must be able to type 40 words per minute.
- Must be well-spoken and able to communicate proficiently at all levels.
- Must be able to analyze information and react positively on it.
- Must be computer literate with a good working knowledge of MS Windows2000 software package and Mr Price Group debtors system.
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time with headphones on.
- Must be flexible as shift work and overtime is required.
The successful applicants must enjoy being part of a team and working towards a common goal. Furthermore, the position is demanding and would require the ability to work under pressure at times and to work long hours and overtime. The applicant must also possess a responsible and reliable approach to their assigned duties.
CLOSING DATE: 30 December 2016
Please consider your application unsuccessful if not contacted within 3 weeks after the closing date.
MR PRICE GROUP is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to employment equity.
How to Apply