Provide Customer service through timeous and accurate processing of client financial transactions to walk-in customers in Absa Bank Branches.
Contribute to bottom line growth through identification of sales opportunities.
- NQF level no. 4: Grade 12 with Accounting and Mathematics as subjects.
- Minimum 1-2 years Cashier experience in a retail environment.
- Computer Literacy skills.
- No criminal record.
You will receive valuable benefits like medical aid, pension fund, preferential banking rates, funeral cover and well -being program. You’ll also enjoy a company spirit that believes in giving our employees the freedom to do a great job, and the support to reach their ambitions in the future.
Ready To Apply?
There are four stages in our application process:
- Application: On our application form we ask for information like your contact details, education and work experience. You will also be required to upload a CV, so it’s a good idea to have this ready.
- Online Assessments: We’ll then ask you to complete online assessments if you have passed our minimum screening criteria. You will also receive an email with the link to these assessments so you can complete them when it suits you best. Our assessments are carefully designed to measure the skills and capabilities necessary to be successful in our roles.
- Interview: If you are successful in our assessments we will contact you to conduct a brief telephonic interview before we invite you to attend a face-to-face interview.
- Outcome: Following your interview we’ll be in touch within five working days to advise you of the outcome.
How To Apply
Sasol in Sasolburg, Free State is looking for physically fit and healthy individuals to join their brave and dynamic team of firefighters. The purpose of the job is to protect the company assets against the adverse consequences that may result from SHER related incidents. This is an entry-level training opportunity within the emergency management unit of Sasol.
Sasol is an international integrated energy and chemicals company that leverages the talent and expertise of its more than 33 000 people working in 37 countries. Sasol develops and commercialise technologies, and builds and operates world-scale facilities to produce a range of product streams, including liquid fuels, high-value chemicals and low-carbon electricity.
- Support and maintain operational and applicable legal requirements and processes in support of Emergency Management and Sasol’s strategic objectives.
- To ensure timeous effective response to emergency incidents, on- and off site and thus ensuring the protection of Sasol and its employees and other property as per mutual aid agreements.
- To ensure that fire and life equipment are inspected as per the SANS 1475 standard.
- Ensure that emergency equipment and vehicles are always readily available.
- To ensure station, vehicles and equipment cleanliness.
- Grade 12 (Must)
- Medically fit for firefighting (incl. functional and capacity test/evaluation)
- Excellent communication skills
- Building partnerships and networking
- Conflict Management
- Applying relevant legislation, Company codes, standards and procedures
- Mentally and physically fit
- Be able to work shifts and do standby as required
- Listening skills
- Sense of urgency and able to work under pressure
- Assertiveness / Decisiveness Cooperativeness
- Team Player
- Strong customer centric orientation
- Time management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
How to apply
Applications close on 22 December 2016. Click here to apply online
The City of Cape Town’s Electricity Services Department has one-year contractual opportunities for learner technicians, who would hold a Diploma or still require in-service training to obtain their S4 diploma, in the following disciplines:
- Protection (MV field services; protection field services)
- Measurement (automation; operations; and investigations)
- Engineering (Planning and design of medium voltage and low voltage distribution systems, project management; customer connections)
- Long term planning (high voltage network analysis and forecasting of future load growth for the Cape Metro and new bulk load investigations.)
- SCADA (power systems supervision remote control and data acquisition via communications)
- GIS (Geo-Information Science)
- Network control (compile switching programmes; updating relevant network control documents;conducting load flow studies; compile reports)
- Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) (Maintenance management; system and maintenance performance auditing; establishing standards for the maintenance of the electricity distribution system; service standards).
- Protection / Engineering / Long Term Planning / Network Control / SCADA / EAM: Successfully completed S4 course in the related fi eld or in-service training still outstanding
- GIS (Geo-Information System): Successfully completed S4 course in Geo-Information Science and Technology or in-service training still outstanding
- Measurement: Successfully completed S4 or N Diploma (NATED) course in the related field or in-service training still outstanding.
For all of the above candidates must:
- Be in possession of at least a valid code B driver’s licence
- Reside in the Cape Metropole
How to apply
Applications close on 16 December 2016.
To apply for one of these positions, please submit:
- Covering letter indicating your field of preference and at least one alternate eg. 1. SCADA, 2. Measurement, etc.
- Certified copy your diploma or certified copy of statement of results indicating that all academic conditions have been met, to be awarded the diploma while in-service training is still outstanding
- Certified copy of ID
- Certified copy of driver’s licence.
Forward your application via e-mail to: Electricity.Services@capetown.gov.za
Note: If you have not received a response within four (4) weeks after the closing date of the applications, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
There are few ideas I want to share with you on how you can start to make money without money or with less start-up money. I will list them, then give some explanation on how you can do it.
These ideas have been tested, some people are earning a living through such ideas. Do not just sit and relax, try them out.
1. Make Money Trading FOREX
FOREX is a shortened name for foreign exchange. This is simply buying and selling of foreign currencies online. A lot of people are venturing into the forex trading industry ans some are prospering. So, this is worth a try. Read a story about a South African Young millionaire who became rich through forex programs.
2. Sell Vintage Stuff.
Now, you might be thinking, this guy is so weird, vintage, where do I get this. Yes, I mean that. I have recently discovered that there are companies or individuals intending to buy some old cars such as old kombis and campers. If you know someone who has an old kombi and they are not using it, someone might buy that for cash. Some people are just old fashioned and they love it. So you can arrange with the owner of the car to sell it. You negotiate with them how much they gonna give you. You can also get a commission from the company that bought the car as you have referred them a customer. These stuff can also be sold on Gumtree, OLX and Bid or Buy.
3. Create and sell facebook pages.
If you are creative enough, you can start using your creativity to make some moola. Facebook is the way to go. There are so many people looking to advertise on big facebook pages. They can advertise the products they are selling or just to get people visiting their websites. You can decide your terms, you can grow a page big, them sell it or just rent them an advertising space. You can also approach companies in your area and offer to create facebook pages for them for some cash. Click Here to Learn More About Facebook Page Money.
4.Create a Blog.
You might be wondering what a blog is, a blog is just a personal website where you share information. You blog can be about anything legal. When your blog is running and you have enough people visiting it, you can now invite advertisers to place adverts on your blog. Click Here to learn How To Create a Blog.
5. Sell Digital Downloads.
If you have some interesting stuff like music that you have composed or ebooks, you can sell them online and get some cash. There are a number of people just using the knowledge and skills they have acquired to teach others, but they do not teach them for free like me, they sell their knowledge through an ebook. An ebook is a documents readable using a computer, it might be a PDF or an ePub document.
The North West Provincial Government’s Department of Community Safety & Transport Management invites applications for Road Traffic Management Learnership Programme, which seeks to capacitate unemployed youth with knowledge and skills in Road Traffic Management Skills. The department’s intention is to promote representivity (race, gender and disability) in the placement of Unemployed Youth on the said programme. An indication in this regard will facilitate the processing of applications.
Successful learners will receive a stipend of R2,800 per month
Reference Number: 01/2017
- Grade 12 (Matric Certificate)/ NCV L4 Certificate,
- South African Identity Document, Age must be between 18-35 years
- Valid Driver’s License Code B,
- SAPS Clearance Certificate
- Recent Medical Report Certificate that proves that applicant can do strenuous exercise
- Proof of residence from Traditional Authority or Municipality,
- Copy of both parents pay slips or parent/s affidavit in case of unemployed parents/ guardians, in case of deceased parent/s submit copy of death certificate/s
- Appointment of unemployed Youth will be biased towards the Villages, Townships and Small Dorpies(VTSD)
How to apply
Closing Date is 19 December 2016 at 15h30
● Applications must be accompanied by a signed and dated Z83 (download here), a recent updated comprehensive CV with at least names of three (3) referees with current contact details. Originally certified copies of all Qualifications, ID document, and other required documents. Failure to submit the requested documents will result in the application not being considered.
● All qualifications will be verified. Persons in possession of a foreign qualification must furnish this Department with an evaluation certificate from the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA).
● Candidates must indicate the number of the post/reference number and the centre in their applications.
● Candidates requiring additional information regarding an advertised post must direct their queries to the person reflected as enquiries below the post applied for.
● It will be expected of candidates to be available for selection interviews on a date, time and place as determined by the department.
● The Department reserves the right not to make appointments, and correspondence will be limited to shortlisted candidates.
● All appointments will be subjected to a positive qualifications verifications as well as security clearance and vetting.
● NB. Learners who have previously been in a Learnership programme in the Public Service will not be considered.Please direct all enquiries to Mr GM Malotane, Tel. Nr (018) 200 8279/8247/8254/8247/8263
All applications must be forwarded to the Director: Human Resource Management, Department of Community Safety & Transport Management, Private Bag x19, MMABATHO 2735 Office No. 138/110/111/113,152 1st Floor, Tirelo Building,Albert Luthuli Drive, Mafikeng.