Closing Date: 05 December 2016
Location: Centurion, Pretoria, Polokwane, Nelspruit, Cape Town, East London, Pietermaritzburg
The Land and Agricultural Development Bank of South Africa invite South African born unemployed Graduate Interns who are between the ages of 18-30 years to apply for the 2017 Graduate Learner Programme. The Graduate Learner Programme will run for a fixed period of twelve (12) months. These roles are mainly based in Centurion but Learners may be placed in our Provincial Offices as the need arise. The main purpose of the Graduate Internship is to explore a career interest, develop skills and knowledge, and gain practical work experience within the field of Agriculture, Business Management and Banking.
Key Performance Areas
Complete all internship duties in a professional manner as determined by the mentor to ensure the development of skills in the relevant field;
Take initiative when questions, situations, or concerns arise and display pro-activeness;
Participate and successfully complete the intended qualification of the internship;
Supporting various office administrative duties;
Assisting with the coordination and execution of various tasks such as writing of reports and memos;
Performs additional job-related duties and responsibilities as requested.
Certificate, National Diploma or Degree in:
- Business Management
- Human Resources
- Knowledge Management
- Audit and Legal
Report writing, Presentation and Analytical skills, Communication, Passion and Energetic, Attention to Detail, Problem Solving, Administrative and Coordination skills.
Passion for Agriculture and Development
How To Apply
Apply Online for the Land Bank: Graduate / Internship Programme 2017
Closing Date: 27 January 2017
Location: Cape Town
As a recognized Innovator, RSAWEB enjoys an enviable position as one of the first Cloud Computing providers in South Africa. The quality of our products and our team set us apart from our competition. As a fun yet professional company we have a few requirements when looking for the perfect candidate to join our 2017 learnership program.
Disciplines you can apply for:
This exciting position with a leading cloud service provider promises excellent career growth opportunities for the successful candidate. RSAWEB’s learnership program is aimed at introducing young talent to a career in the IT sector providing work experience and training to candidates. As part of our learnership program you will have the opportunity to work on projects and contribute to the success of the business whether it be as part of our Support Team or our Networking Team.
- Grade 12/Standard 10
- A relevant IT qualification (Diploma or Degree)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be comfortable on the phone and previously direct customer support
- Basic understanding of Connectivity Support Knowledge (3G, ADSL)
- Experience in using Remote desk, previous support experience preferable.
- Must be comfortable working shifts
How To Apply
Apply Online for the RSA Web: IT Learnership Programme 2017
Closing Date: 09 December 2016
Exxaro Resources is commit t ed to youth and skills development in the country. The Professional – in – Training programme is directed at graduates who have completed their degrees in the mentioned disciplines. The number of places available are also indicated. Internal employees who meet these requirements are also welcome to apply.
- B. Hons Degree in Industrial Psychology / Human Resources / Employee Relations [x2]
- Master’s Degree in Industrial Psychology (Registered S tudent Psychologist ) [x1]
- Valid Certificate of fitness · Valid Driver’s License
- P IT has to accept a nd comply with the requirements and standa rds of the structured development programme
- Work exposure in line with a Structured Development Programme
- Duration of programme: 36 months Please take note that preferential consideration will be given to candidates from designated groups as defined in the Employment Equity Act, including people with disabilities, candidates from the communities in which Exxaro operates, provided that such candidates will comply with the inherent requirements of the positions.
How To Apply
- Applicants must submit a CV (Attach copy of ID and relevant qualification s ) to the following Departmen t no later than.
- Send CV’s via email to email@example.com
- Reference : HR PIT /2017 application
NOTE: If you do not receive feedback within 21 days of the closing date, you can consider your application —- unsuccessful.
Closing Date: 15 December 2016
Bursary applications are invited from candidates currently writing their Grade 12 examinations, for prospective first-year University students for the 2017 academic year which will be extended to a maximum of three years provided that the candidate adheres to the bursary conditions. The bursary is restricted to full-time study and attendance at an accredited University (not a University of Technology) and is eligible to individuals historically disadvantaged societal groups or individuals with disabilities whose parents/guardians are residents within the Cederberg Municipality Area. The maximum estimated bursary amount for 2017 is R 40 000 per student.
Applicants who intend to study in the following field and whom have been accepted by a University will be considered: Studying towards a Bachelor’s degree with Financial Accounting as a major subject.
How To Apply
Applications forms will be available on request at the municipal offices. Mark envelopes ‘ Application for bursary: Cederberg Municipality.
ENQUIRIES: Izak van der Westhuizen (027) 482 8000