Home » Search results for 'data capturer'
Search Results for: data capturer
Data Capturer Nedbank Johannesburg
To obtain; capture or process data within laid down policies; procedures and systems in order to satisfy clients and bank requirements to achieve departmental objectives and targets.
- Build client trust by resolving queries timeously; communicating SLA deviations and suggesting resolutions.
- Maintain internal and external relationships with clients by educating and guiding clients of the requesting process and system.
- Contribute to a culture conducive to the achievement of transformation goals by participating in Nedbank Culture building initiatives (e.g. staff surveys etc).
- Participate and support corporate social responsibility initiatives for the achievement of business strategy (e.g. training/awareness on digital forensic examination to external parties on pro bono basis).
- Identify opportunities to improve or enhance processes by identifying and recommending improvements to tools; policies and procedures to add value to Nedbank.
- Add value to Nedbank by identifying opportunities to improve or enhance processes through identifying and recommending improvements and supporting implementation of tools; policies and procedures.
- Keep abreast of legislation and other industry changes that impacts on role by reading the relevant newsletters; websites and attending sessions.
- Understand and embrace the Nedbank Vision and Values by demonstrating the values through interaction with team and stakeholders.
- Ensure that own contribution and participation contributes to the achievement of team goals.
- Create and manage own career through guidance and support of management; department and colleagues.
- Improve personal capability and stay abreast of developments in field of expertise by identifying training courses and career progression for self through input and feedback from managers.
- Ensure personal growth and enable effectiveness in performance of roles and responsibilities by ensuring all learning activities are completed; experience practiced and certifications obtained and/or maintained within specified time frames.
- Ensure knowledge management; continuity and team success through constructive participation in a diverse team and sharing knowledge with team.
- Minimise financial loss by verifying if the client has adequate funds before processing the request.
- Minimise financial loss due to negligence by checking the accuracy of the request before and after processing the request.
- Ensure compliance with bank policies and industry regulations in order to minimise opportunities for threat of loss.
- Ensure bank charges have been debited for once-off requests by capturing manually on Nedbank Terminal Emulator (NTE).
- Meet standards for quality by adhering to the Service Level Agreements (SLA) and turnaround times.
- Provide monthly workflow updates by preparing and submitting daily and monthly statistics reports to the team leader.
- Mitigate risk of frauds by verifying client details with records on the banking platform and Nedbank Terminal Emulator (NTE).
- Ensure security procedures are adhered to by verifying the authorised signatories on Signature Verification (SIGVER) system.
- Confirm the client request by telephone to ensure that the client is aware of the request and that everything is in order for approval.
- Capture the name of the client; date and time; sign and stamp in accordance with the bank procedures to approve the request.
- Update the receiving file by capturing the request on the server in the relevant folder.
- Ensure serious incidents affecting the department performance are reported and recorded on the incidents form.
- Ensure adherence with all workflow processes by working in accordance with the Aris map.
- Improve service delivery by redirecting security stationery to the correct branches and updating branch details with printers and couriers.
Essential Qualifications – NQF Level
- Matric / Grade 12 / National Senior Certificate
Minimum Experience Level
1 year data capture experience preferably in a banking environment.
Type of Exposure
- Working with a group to identify alternative solutions to a problem.
- Completing various administrative duties (e.g.; answering phones; making copies; filing;)
- Computer Literacy
- Capturing and Analysing data
- Checking accuracy of reports and records
- Communicating internally and externally
- Drafting reports
Technical / Professional Knowledge
- Administrative procedures and systems
- Business writing
- Data analysis
- Microsoft Office
- Relevant regulatory knowledge
- Work Standards
- Managing Work
- Quality Orientation
- Sustaining Customer Satisfaction
Please contact the Nedbank Recruiting Team at +27 860 555 566
How to Apply
1. Process and administrate application
- Check and validate application forms for quality control
- Follow the capturing procedure
- Second validation of Declaration of Health, pay-slips and relevant medical documents must be forwarded to Underwriting department timeously
- Send incomplete applications back to Office Managers
- Process application form on system
- Follow up on outstanding documentation with Office Manager
- Liaise with New Business department on outstanding and provide feedback to Office Managers
- Email scanned successful application forms to New business department
- Capture a minimum of 60 policies per day
2. Send captured application forms to Head Office for archiving
- Register successful applications
- Send the original application form for tick off process
- Follow up on all outstanding requirements from tick off
3. Documentation and Filing Procedures
- Keep record systems up to date
- Certificate in Computer Literacy
- RE 5 (Advantage)
- Atleast 1 years’ experience in data capturing
- Insurance experience
How to Apply
Data Capturer Absa Trust – Pretoria Campus, Waltloo, Gauteng North Must have grade 12 and computer literacy
- NQF Level 4: Grade 12
- Accounting and/or Mathematics passed on Grade 12 level( Preferred)
- 1 year experience in an administrative environment (Essential)
- 1 year experience in the Trust environment ( Preferred)
- Computer Literacy skills
- No criminal record
- Application: On our application form we ask for information like your contact details, education and work experience. You will also be required to upload a CV, so it’s a good idea to have this ready.
- Online Assessments: We’ll then ask you to complete online assessments if you have passed our minimum screening criteria. You will also receive an email with the link to these assessments so you can complete them when it suits you best. Our assessments are carefully designed to measure the skills and capabilities necessary to be successful in our roles.
- Interview: If you are successful in our assessments we will contact you to conduct a brief telephonic interview before we invite you to attend a face-to-face interview.
- Outcome: Following your interview we’ll be in touch within five working days to advise you of the outcome.
How to Apply
Data Capturer Wanted Pretoria. DATA CAPTURER: MONITORING & EVALUATION REF NO: CSP/06/2018
08 Months Contract
SALARY : R152 862 per annum plus 37%
CENTRE : Pretoria
REQUIREMENTS : Matric or equivalent qualification. One year working experience within the relevant
field. Experience of working with Microsoft Windows suite of software, data
analysis and information management. A high degree of computer literacy
especially using the Microsoft Windows Suite e.g. MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
Planning and organization. Information collection and management. Attention to
detail, communication skills, confidentiality and ability to work under pressure.
Team player, customer focus and responsiveness. Interpersonal skills, change
orientation and personal commitment. Problem solving and decision making.
DUTIES : Administration of source documents, coordinate the collection of source
documents. Classify and code documentation. Provide support on the
computerisation of information from source documents. Imaging of source
documents. Capture data into database. Data verification and clean-up. Handle
the controlling of computerized source documents based on access rights. Assist
the information officer in data analysis and reporting, conduct oversight visits in
conjunction with the Monitoring and Evaluation teams. Provide logistical and
administrative support to the Monitoring and Evaluation team.
ENQUIRIES : Ms NM Sefiti / Mr S Matsapola, Tel No: (012) 393 4359/2500
APPLICATIONS : Applications must be mailed timeously to
Private Bag X922
hand delivered to
217 Pretorius Street, Van Erkom Arcade building 7th floor , Pretoria at the Reception.
CLOSING DATE : 06 July 2018
NOTE : Applications must be submitted on the prescribed application form Z.83 of the
Public Service Act form only, (i.e. application for employment form), obtainable
from any Public Service Department or any Public Service and Administration
website or recruitment office within the Secretariat for Police Service. All
applications must be accompanied by a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae, certified
copies of all educational qualifications and supporting documents, such as identity
documents, driver’s license, etc
Data Capturer 10X Positions Polokwane
DATA CAPTURERS REF NO: S4/2/04/2018/01 (X10 POSTS)
Directorate: Expanded Public Works Programme
SALARY : R152 862 (Level 05)
CENTRE : Head Office, Polokwane
REQUIREMENTS : NQF Level 4 Certificate plus 1-2 years’ relevant working experience in EPWP data
capturing. Be computer literate. Good interpersonal relations. Ability to work under
pressure. Driver’s license will be an added advantage.
DUTIES : The incumbent will be responsible for EPWP raw data collection, cleaning and
capturing. Generate system reports when required. Maintain accurate data.
Ensure confidentiality on all collected and stored data.
ENQUIRIES : Magdeline Mokonyane at 015 284 7353 or Mr. Mathume Mabilo at 015 284 7607
or Mr. Billy Seleka at 015 284 7663 or alternatively contact Mrs Paulina Shai at
015 284 7311 or 064 850 8964.
APPLICATIONS : Applications quoting the relevant reference number, should be forwarded as
follows: Head of Department of Public Works, Roads and Infrastructure Private
Bag X9490 Polokwane 0700 or hand delivered at Works Towers Building, No. 43
Church Street, Polokwane, 0699
CLOSING DATE : 06 July 2018 @ 16h00
NOTE : Applications should be submitted on the Z83 forms, obtainable from any Public Service
Department or on the internet at www.gov.za/documents and should be accompanied
by a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae, certified copies of qualifications, Identity
Document. Certification of documents should not be older than 3 months from the
closing date of the applications. Should you be in possession of a foreign qualification,
it must be accompanied by an evaluation certificate from the South African Qualifications
Authority (SAQA). Failure to submit all the requested documents will result in the
application not being considered. Applicants are respectfully informed that
correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only. If you have not been
contacted within 90 days after the closing date of this advertisement, please accept
that your application was unsuccessful. Suitable candidates will be subjected to a
personnel suitability check (criminal record, credit record checks, qualification
verification and employment verification).