ADMINISTRATION CLERK REF NO: 000708
Directorate: Infrastructure Management
SALARY : R152 862 per annum (including benefits)
CENTRE : Central Office
Gauteng Health Department seeks to employ an Administration Clerk. Grade 12 is the minimum requirement.
- Grade 12 and minimum of two years multi-storey building maintenance experience.
- Knowledge of office buildings function in relation to facilities management.
- Understanding of different maintenance service providers and maintaining office buildings.
- Be prepared to work after normal hours, including weekends.
- Be willing to work in confined areas.
- Possesses good communication skills.
- Have persuasive skills.
- Have good manners.
- Have tolerance for upset officials.
- A valid driver’s license and computer literacy
The Recruitment and Selection Unit, Gauteng Department of Health, Private Bag X085, Marshalltown, 2107, Physical Address: 37 Pixley Seme Street (known as Sauer Street), Bank of Lisbon, NB! Attach certified copies of your qualifications, identity book, curriculum vitae, and Z83.
Application without proof of necessary document will be disqualified.
CLOSING DATE : 19 May 2017
Applications must be submitted on Z83 Form – CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE FORM
Z83 Form – CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE FORM, obtainable from any Public Service Department.
The Completed and signed form should be accompanied by a recently updated CV as well as certified copies of all qualification/s and ID document( no copies of certified copies allowed, certification should not be more than six months old).
Failure to submit all the requested documents will result in the application not being considered.
Correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only.
If you have not been contacted within three (3) months after the closing date please accept that your application was unsuccessful.