Responsible for performing all Administrative functions within the Finance department for BARC
MINIMUM CRITERIA REQUIRED:
- Must have Grade 12
- 1-2 years Relevant Working Experience would be an advantage
- Must be Computer literate
- Ability to process Invoices/Stock items onto the System
- Ability to work efficiently and Accurately
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS FOR THIS POSITION INCLUDE:
- Capturing and processing of invoices on Meditech as per Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s
- Assisting with preparation of monthly creditors recons and payment runs.
- Assisting with correspondence with internal and external customers.
- Responsible for filing and archiving within the department
- Assisting the kit department with the capturing of new manual orders onto collaborator.
- Assisting the finance department with financial audits.
HOW TO APPLY:
You may apply for this vacancy by e-mailing your application with the below required documentation to firstname.lastname@example.org . Please indicate the vacancy Title and Reference number: ADMINISTRATION CLERK FINANCE: BARC #269347 in the subject line of your e-mail application.
- Curriculum Vitae
- Copy of ID document
- Copy of Matric certificate
- Copy of Relevant Certificates
- Valid Tax registration number
BARC shall apply the principles as set out in its Employment Equity, Recruitment and all other associated policies and procedure.*BARC does not endorse or tolerate any fraud, bribery, corruption or job selling. BARC does not accept and will consequently not be held liable for payment of placement fees. Please report such instances to the Lancet/BARC Hot-Line: 0861000973. *Personal Details provided in an application will only be used for the purposes of recruitment and selection within Lancet Laboratories and BARC.*By applying for this position, you declare that all information provided in your application is true and correct to the best of your knowledge.*Incomplete applications will not be considered.*Relevant references, background checks and assessments will be conducted on shortlisted applicants. *Should you not receive a reply within 2 weeks of the closing date, please consider your application as being unsuccessful.
How to Apply