AgriSETA seeks an intern to provide support within the Skills Planning Unit. No work experience is required for this post. Stipend: R69 291.00 CTC
AgriSeta: Skills Planning Internship
- N6 Office Administration/ or any relevant qualification with Information processing as a subject
- No work experience required
- Advanced competencies in Excel, Word and Outlook
- Advanced Administrative skills
- Team player
- Learner capturing
- Compile data on request
- Maintain various data sets
- Assist with basic administration tasks
- Maintain administrative process within the department
- Any other duties which may be assigned from time to time
How to Apply
Employment Period: Contract
Closing date: 09 March 2018
An updated CV with a covering letter (excluding certificates) are necessary when applying.
Communication will be restricted to the shortlisted candidates only. Should you not hear from us in 4 weeks after closing date of this advertisement, consider your application unsuccessful.
This advertisement has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional relevant information as criteria for short-listing. Agriseta is an equal opportunity employer and preference will be afforded to candidates in terms of Employment Equity Plan.
Disabled candidates are encouraged to apply and an indication in this regards will be appreciated.