The Procter & Gamble Learnership is a corporate program that offers best-in-class, paid administrative Learnership experiences. Learners have the opportunity to add value to the Company from day one with impactful work objectives. Learners will gain exposure to different types of work and the P&G culture.
P&G is leading consumer product company that provides consumer products in segments like beauty and grooming, health and wellbeing, household care, snacks.
Why become a P&G Learner
As a P&G Learner, you have the opportunity to contribute to business objectives for the world’s largest consumer products company. The work environment is project oriented, which gives you a chance to develop your professional skills.
- Matric Certificate with 3 – 5 years working experience or
- National Diploma (***Candidates with a Bachelor’s degree or higher will be rejected ***)
- South African Citizen with Green Barcoded South African ID
- Based in Gauteng
How to apply
Columbus Stainless is Offering a Pre-bursary Programme
Do you want to study? Do you have what it takes to become an Engineer? BUT
- You do not have funding
- You do not know what to study
- You do not want to get into debt if it is the wrong study field
Don’t despair! Columbus is here to help!
Choose your field of study wisely, with fist-hand, real-life exposure to a range of Engineering fields such as Metallurgical, Mechanical, Electrical, Electronic- Industrial and Computer Engineering, through the Columbus Stainless Pre-bursary Programme.
This 12-month internship will not only give you exposure, it will also put you in a position to be considered for a bursary for your studies and potential postgraduate training and employment with the only stainless steel producer on the African continent.
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, you need to be a South African citizen who has completed Matric in 2017 with Mathematics and Science as subjects, with an average of 60% for both
How to apply
Closing date is 23 February 2018.
Interested? Please send us your comprehensive CV with your Matric results to Tulloch.firstname.lastname@example.org
The appointment of a candidate is at the sole discretion of Columbus Stainless, taking into account factors considered relevant, including but not limited to our Employment Equity goals.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short-listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 2 weeks of the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
While we have made every attempt to ensure that the details contained in this advertisement are correct, any inadvertent error or omission will not prejudice the rights or obligations of Columbus Stainless and will be rectified immediately upon discovery.
Location: Johannesburg, Pretoria
Putco in collaboration with the transport education and training authority offers 40 learnership opportunities towards the national certificate in professional driving based at: Larimar Training Academy: Linbro Park
Please note that preference will be given to females
Candidates must have:
- Minimum Grade 12 (Std. 10) or equivalent qualification
- Valid driver’s license (code EC; C or EC1 0.4) (NOT C1 or EC1)
- Valid PrDP (Public Drivers Permit)
- Good health.
- A willingness to pursue a career as a professional driver in the Road Passenger Transport Industry
Conditions of employment will include:
(As per Sectoral Determination No 5: Learnerships)
- A 12 month learnership contract.
- A learner allowance of R2 000 per month payable for the duration of the contract.
- 15 days annual leave.
How to Apply
Persons who are currently not employed, who are younger than 35 and who meet the above criteria are Invited to forward their applications (CV and copy of their to document and drivers’ license) to:
Candidates residing in the JHB area:
Email: email@example.com or fax 086 570 4014
Candidates residing in the Pretoria area
Closing Date: 30 March 2018
Only successful candidates be contacted.
Closing Date: 23 February 2018
Ref: HR / KZN / TPT / Apprenticeship / 2018 / 02 / 15
As part of our human capital development strategy, we are offiering comprehensive bursaries to students to be trained as Artisans and Skilled Workers in the following fields:
- Electrician [x5]
- Millwright [x10]
- Diesel Mechanic [x5]
- Grade 12 with pass in Maths and Physical Science
- Grade 12 Technical Matric with a pass in Maths and relevant trade subject
- N2 with relevant trade subjects will be an added advantage
- Code 8 driver’s licence will be an added advantage
Please take note of the following:
- SA citizens studying towards these trades or related fields without other bursary obligation and with outstanding achievements are encouraged to apply
- Appointments will be made in terms of the company’s EE policy and recruitement selection policy
- All training will be done in Durban. Please note that NO accommodation / transport assistance will be provided
- Only posted applications will be accepted
If you have not been contacted within one month of the closing date, please accept that your application was unsuccesfull.
How To Apply
Please send a cover letter indicating your choice of trade, your CV, certified copoes of relevant qualifications and certified copy of ID to Transnet Engineering via the following postal address:
PO Box 951