Closing Date: 05 June 2017
NSFAS is looking to employ graduate interns from the greater Cape Town surrounding areas who meet the following minimum requirements:
- Une mployed South African graduates
- A minimum of a three (3) year degree or diploma from higher education institutions in the areas as indicated below
- No previous experience (Less than one year casual work experience could be considered).
NSFAS funded graduates Field of Study & Qualifications
- Industrial Psychology , Human Resources
- Honours degree in Public Administration , Public Policy, Research Business Science , Information Science or Statistics background
- Industrial Engineering or Production and Operations Management
- Information Systems or Computer Science
- Journalism, Media or Communication Studies
- Public Relations, Marketing or Events Management
- Occupational Health and Safety
Candidates will be required to display the following personal attributes
- Organised and able to meet deadlines
- Confident communicator
- Ability to work independently, as well as within a team
- Ability to work under pressure and display initiative
- Preference will be given to Cape Town based candidates
How To Apply
Interested applicants who mee t the requirements should send D etailed Curriculum Vitae, Copies of Academic Qualifications and names of two contactable referees to Nokulunga Mtse via email, with the subject Graduate Internship Programme to firstname.lastname@example.org. NSFAS do es not consider late applications . NSFAS only corresponds with s hortlisted c andidates. If you do not hear from NSFAS within 2 months of the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful .
Stipend : R3710.00 pm
The GATEWAY AIRPORTS AUTHORITY LIMITED (GAAL) contributes towards skills development through the provision of internship opportunities to unemployment youth in order for them to gain work experience in various areas GAAL therefore, invites applications from suitably qualified graduates to participate in a twelve (12) months internship programme
|Human Resources Management (1 position)Ref No: HR 01 / 17
Requirements A National Diploma in Human Resources Management / Labour Relations / Training and Development or relevant, equivalent qualification
|Financial Management (6 positions)Ref No: FM 02 / 17
Requirements A formal three year Degree / Diploma in Financial Management / BCom Accounting / Cost management / Auditing or equivalent.
|Legal Services (2 position)Ref No: LS 03 / 17
Requirements Bachelor of Laws
|Operations Management (2 position)Ref No: OM 04 / 17
Requirements A formal three-year degrees Diploma in Operations Management Public Administration or any related qualification.
|Information Technology (1 position)Ref No: IT 05 / 17
Requirements A formal three-year degrees Diploma in Information Technology or equivalent.
|Electrical Engineering (2 position)Ref No: EE 06 / 17
Requirements A minimum of N4-N6 in- Electrical Engineering or equivalent
NB: Successful candidates will be subjected to security clearance procedures. Applicants must be between the age of 18 and 35 years. Candidates who have already participated in an internship programme in any organisation will not be considered. Applicants must submit a separate application and documents for each position that he or she is applying for.
How To Apply
Interested candidates must send their applications letter, certified copies of qualifications and their Curriculum Vitae to. The Human Resources Manager, Gateway Airports Authority Limited, P.O. Box 1309, POLOKWANE O700, or hand deliver to: GAAL Administration Building, Gateway. Faxed or E-Mailed applications will not be considered.
Contact person. Ms. Faith Moropana 015 590 8008
If no response is received within two months of the closing date, applicants are advised to consider their applications unsuccessful.
Closing Date: 02 June 2017
Duration: 1 year
The following vacancy exists and those interested are requested to apply in writing:
x8 Pharmacy Internship
- Matric plus a relevant Degree in Pharmacy
- Registration with SAPC as a student
- Excellent communication skills (spoken and written)
- Demonstration of Initiative
- Assertiveness and confident
- Results oriented
- Time management and ability to handle pressure/conflict
- Team player
Skills and Knowledge
- Basic understanding of labour legislation/laws
- Intermediate working knowledge of MS Office
People with disabilities are encouraged to apply
How To Apply
“Please note that if you do not hear from Adcock Ingram within 1 month of the closing date please accept that your application was unsuccessful”
Interested applicants may I apply by sending updated CV to Learning.Development@adcock.com.
Closing Date: 16 June 2018
What are you looking for in your first professional role? A range of challenging projects? An innovative and collaborative culture? A global organisation which supports and challenges you to achieve the best you can through a truly flexible and innovative development framework?
Could 2018 be the year you become one of the next generation of inspiring thinkers within Aurecon?
With operations extending across 27 countries Aurecon is a global consulting, engineering, management, and specialist technical services business. We have an enviable reputation for innovation and service excellence and seek to foster human achievement in all aspects of our work. Our projects are diverse and recognised for engineering and technical excellence by independent industry awards internationally.
- Civil Engineering,
- Structural Engineering,
- Electrical Engineering,
- Mechanical Engineering,
- Industrial Engineering,
- Town Planning,
- Geotechnical & Geological Engineering,
- Traffic & Transport Planning,
From designing future-ready infrastructure to inspiring built environments, we aim to collaborate with clients and project partners who share our ambitious vision to create vibrant and sustainable solutions for our global community — we’re looking for graduates to join us on our journey.
How To Apply
Closing Date: 31 July 2017
CAPE: Classroom training is based in Centurion, Pretoria. Practical training will take place at any of the AMPATH depots in the Gauteng region. No accommodation or transport will be provided. Upon completion of the Phlebotomy Learnership Programme the learner will be placed in the Cape Region.
KZN: Classroom training is based in Westridge, Durban. Practical training will take place at any of the AMPATH depots in the Durban region. No accommodation or transport will be provided. Upon completion of the Phlebotomy Learnership Programme the learner will be placed in the KZN Region.
GAUTENG: Classroom training is based in Centurion, Pretoria. Practical training will take place at any of the AMPATH depots in the Gauteng region. No accommodation or transport will be provided. Upon completion of the Phlebotomy Learnership Programme the learner will be placed in the Gauteng Region.
Purpose of Position
- To collect blood and non-blood specimens within a learning environment under the supervision of a registered nurse
- Grade 12 with English, biology and maths as subjects
- Mathematical literacy NQF level 3
- Literacy NQF level 3
- English (1st language NQF level 3) and (2nd language NQF level 2)
- Communication skills
- Numerical reasoning skills
- Level 1 first aid training
- Home-care based training
- Basic knowledge of MS Word
- Basic knowledge of Excel
- Computer skills
- Perform phlebotomy related administrative tasks to ensure correct recording and processing of information.
- Manage money/cash flow of depot to facilitate collection of payments for phlebotomy services rendered.
- Perform phlebotomy procedures in order to ensure sufficient delivery of nursing services.
- Perform safety tasks to ensure safety standards are upheld.
- Maintain good client relations to promote the image of Ampath.
- Customer Focus: The ability to handle clients in an effective and professional manner.
- Action orientation: Demonstrates personal commitment to the organisation.
- Problem solving: The ability to quickly grasp the core of a problem, attend to relevant detail when analysing the problem and to determine possible causes for a problem.
- Quality orientation: The ability to meet quality and productivity standards.
- Interpersonal sensitivity: The ability to display an awareness and consideration for other people?s feelings, needs, viewpoints and opinions.
- Flexibility: The ability to adapt work methods, ideas and habits to align to the changing environment.
- Teamwork: The ability to act as part of a team and to contribute to the overall effectiveness of the team.
- Attention to detail: The ability to identify errors and correct mistakes.
- Task structuring: Plan, prioritise and structure own work to achieve objectives.
- Stress management: The ability to maintain effective work performance under pressure.
- Rotation for practical work experience
How To Apply
Closing Date: 30 June 2017