SALARY : R109, 926 per annum
Government Printing Works is contributing towards skills development by providing unemployed youth with opportunities to be trained in the printing environment through apprenticeship programme, Applications are invited from all candidates who are between t he ages of 18 – 35 who would like to participate in the apprenticeship programme to obtain an accredited qualification as Artisans in the Printing Industry.
|Electronic Originator / Graphic Design [x2]Ref No: GPW17 / 26|
|Special Products Continuous Stationery [x2]Ref No: GPW17 / 27|
|Webfed Printing Rotary Offset: Web – fed [x3]Ref No: GPW17 / 28|
|Web fed Printing Sheet – fed Lithography [x2]Ref No: GPW17 / 29|
|Sheet – fed Printing Finishing Mechanized Soft – cover and Hard – cover Operations [x7]Ref No: GPW17 / 30|
|Bookbinding Maintenance Printer’s Mechanic and Printer’s electrician [x2]Ref No: GPW17 / 31|
Application must be in the possession of a Senior Certificate / Grade 12 or equivalent qualification, and can apply for the following trades: Important note: All apprentice will be allocated a mentor and will be stationed in PRETORIA. Successful candidates will be offered a three – year contract in line with the SETA requirements to prepare them successfully for both theory and practical until they complete a trade test and receive their qualification, Shortlisted candidates must be available for the interviews and competency assessment on a date that will be determine d by the Government Printing Works, All Apprentices will be required to sign an Agreement with GPW for the duration determined by GPW.
How To Apply
NOTE : Applications must be submitted on form Z83 (obtainable from any Public Service department) and must be completed in full and page 2 duly signed. Clear indication of the post and reference number that is being applied for must be indicated on your Z.83. A recent, comprehensive CV, specifying all qualifications and experience, with respective dates and certified copies of qualifications and ID must be attached. The Government Printi ng Works reserves the right to fill or not fill the above – mentioned posts. General information: Short – listed candidates must be available for interviews at a date and time determine by the Government Printing Works. Successful candidates may be subjected t o competency assessment and must obtain a positive security clearance. Applications received after the closing date as well as those who do not comply with the requirements will not be taken into consideration. If you have not received a response from this institution within three months of the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
APPLICATIONS : All applications must be forwarded to: The Branch: Human Resources, Government Printing Works, 149 Bosman Street, Pretoria or Private Bag X85, Pretoria 0001, FOR ATTENTION : Ms. M. Mbokane, Human Resources, Tel no: 012 748 6271.
ENQUIRIES : Mr. Dericht Nicklin, tel . (012) 748 – 6275
CLOSING DATE : 10 July 2017
Closing Date: 28 June 2017
Location: Pietermaritzburg / Durban
Entry level internship opportunities exist for three Graduate Civil Engineers in the Msunduzi (Pietermaritzburg) and/or Umhlanga (Durban) offices of the Transport and Planning Business Unit in KwaZulu-Natal. This is a graduate training programme for 12 months.
- Material testing and investigation;
- Road assessment for rehab / reseal projects;
- Producing designs;
- Producing construction drawings;
- Documentation on projects including tenders;
- Site supervision during construction phase;
- Contract administration;
- Provide assistance to Senior Engineers as required.
- BSc Civil Engineering degree completed;
- Must have a strong academic record with an average minimum passing mark of 65%;
- Unemployed South African citizens aged between 18 and 35 years;
- No experience required;
- Applicants who have already participated in any internship programme will not be considered;
- Knowledge of MS Office package.
- Willingness to learn;
- Result oriented;
- Ability to work both independently and as a team player;
- Good interpersonal and organisational skills;
- Good personal time management;
- Able to adapt to working environment;
- Conscientious and self-disciplined.
How To Apply
We are offering an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic motivated individual to get their career off to a positive start. We aim to attract talented individuals that would like to pursue a career within Capitec Bank
- Quick Learner
Would you like to:
- Kick start your career
- Develop your skills, knowledge
- Broaden your experience
- Be part of a growing organisation
Interested in becoming part of Capitec Bank? Then apply for our external bursary opportunities that we have available?
How To Apply
Rand Water invites suitably qualified and previously disadvantaged individuals to apply for NQF Level 2 Learnership opportunities in the following disciplines:
- Argricultural Learnership (Reference Number: LP014)
- Waste Purification Leanership – (Reference Number: LP015)
- Wastewater Treatment Process Learnership – (Reference Number: LP013)
Rand Water is one of the biggest Water utilities in the world. It provides bulk potable water of superior quality to 12 million people in the economic heartland of South Africa
Applicants must satisfy the following entry criteria before applying:
- Must be unemployed
- Must have a suitable qualification (Matric Mathematics with level 4)
- Must be South African citizens and in possessions of a valid SA ID
- Must be under the age of 25 in line with the NSDS III
The following documents must accompany your application form:
- Application letter and Curriculum Vitae
- Certified copy of ID document
- Proof of residence
- Certified copies of Matric qualifications.
In evaluating prospective applicants and making the final selection, preference will be given to females and people with disability to give effect to Rand Water’s Employment Equity Objectives.
How to apply
Closing date is 30 June 2017
Suitably qualified applicants are requested to submit their completed qualifications with the relevant attachments to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax 086 609 1178 (quoting the relevant notice number in the subject line). e.g. Notice Number: LP013 (Water Purification, NQF Level 2)
Servest Catering ,a division of the Servest Group is offering a Food & Beverage as well as Professional Cookery Learnerships to UNEMPLOYED individuals as part of its skills development programme. We are seeking to employ individuals that have passion in the hospitality industry and food services .The incumbents must be available immediately and willing to commit to this course which will run for one year
The Servest Group is a reputable and well-established company that provides multi-service solutions including cleaning, hygiene, interior and exterior landscaping, security, parking, marine offshore and transport throughout South Africa.
Successful applicants will receive.
- The company funding training for the above mentioned courses.
- 12 month learnership agreement
- Set monthly stipend
- Receive on-the-job training within the Food & Beverage Facilities
Interested individuals must meet the following requirements:
- South African citizen;
- Have passion for the Hospitality Industry
- Grade 12
- Clear criminal record;
- Must reside in Johannesburg area;
- Must be well spoken (read and write English);
- Must be well presented
- Must be Unemployed
Applications will be shortlisted and will undergo a screening and interview process.
All potentially eligible candidates shall be required to undergo the following assessment or screening arranged and paid for by the company:
- Medical fitness
- Psychometric test
How to apply
Closing date is 26 June 2017. Click here to apply online