AVI LIMITED is home to many of South Africa’s leading and best-loved brands and we are looking for dynamic achievers with a passion for business to join the company. Exciting learnership opportunities have arisen for disabled candidates to join at AVI’s Spitz stores in the Gauteng province.
With the humble beginnings of a single store in Johannesburg CBD opened by Anthony and David Spitz in 1968, SPITZ has grown from strength-to-strength to become synonymous with the excellence of the exclusive international brands it offers in store.
Duties & Responsibilities
- To provide excellent customer service, by implementing and enacting customer service deliverables and values
- To achieve sales budget by creating and responding to sales opportunities
- To grow the customer base of the store by developing and maintaining good customer relationships
- To perform full administrative function pertaining to the cash desk according to the company’s processes and procedures
- To effectively manage and maintain stock and the stockroom according to the company’s processes and procedures
- To take proper care of all company assets and stock under your control
- To ensure that the expectations and requirements pertaining to housekeeping and merchandising standards are met at all time
- Grade 12 (Matric)
- No working experience required
- Numerical ability
How to apply
Closing date is 20 November 2017. Click here to apply online