BDO South Africa has an exciting opportunity for a young graduate to join our People and Culture team as an Intern.
The main responsibility for the Intern is
Graduate recruitment and to provide administrative
support to the Team in various People and Culture
Reporting to the People and culture Manager the Intern
will inter alia be responsible for:
- Focusing on graduate recruitment and its related
- Provide on-going support and assistance to the
People and Culture team in their respective
- Assist with the day-to-day people queries as and
- Draw up written employment offers and employment
- Create & maintain employee’s files.
- To ensure the accurate input of employee data in the
HR Information system.
- To process action documentation for terminating
employees, completing Human Resources procedures
(extracting files, reference response form) and
liaising with Payroll section.
- To maintain an accurate record of trainees.
- Building and maintaining relations with clients.
National Diploma/Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources
Management or related discipline
- Basic understanding of labour legislation
- Willingness to learn
- Ability to work under pressure
- Fine attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Good interpersonal/teamwork skills will be required
to be successful in this role.
- A high level of initiative and ability to work
independently to meet deadlines.
- Experience with MS Office / Excellent computer
skills – Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Telephone etiquette
How to Apply