Crest Chemicals, a division of AECI, would like to appoint 2 unemployed Learners to train in a Business Administration (NQF 2) qualification. The Learnership period will be of 12 months duration. The training will involve both Business Administration theory and a practical component at Crest in Midrand
AECI is an explosives and specialty chemicals company domiciled in South Africa. Group businesses service the mining and manufacturing sectors both locally and internationally. The focus for growth is on Africa, South America and South East Asia. AECI’s businesses are characterised by application know-how and service delivery. They often operate in niche markets and are supported by leading technology which is developed in-house or is sourced from international partners.
Duties & Responsibilities
- The Business Admin learnership will require that the candidate attend all theoretical classes at the AECI Training Centre located at Chem-Park, Chloorkop.
- Candidates to attend classes seven days per month for ten months.
- Attendance of theoretical classes at the Training Centre and practical training.
- Undertake overtime duties as and when required.
- Achieve competency in all relevant NQF Level 3 Unit Standards and compile a Portfolio of Evidence in support of this qualification.
- Grade 12 or equivalent qualification with Mathematical Literacy / Mathematics / English – Accounting would be advantageous).
- Age group 18 – 25 years.
- Ability to work within a Chemical environment.
- Basic computer literacy would be an advantage.
Smart Making Money Now
Get Paid To Complete Surveys
Make Money On Your Smartphone
- Team Work.
- Attention to detail.
How to apply
Closing date is 29 September 2017. Click here to apply online