Experse, a division of AECI, is looking to recruit 1x Business Administration Learner to work in Linbro Park. The Learnership period will be of 12 months duration. The training will involve both Business Administration theory and a practical component. Experse supplies surfactants for the explosives and fertilizer industries and chemical raw materials for local manufacturers.
AECI is an explosives and specialty chemicals company domiciled in South Africa. Group businesses service the mining and manufacturing sectors both locally and internationally. The focus for growth is on Africa, South America and South East Asia. AECI’s businesses are characterised by application know-how and service delivery. They often operate in niche markets and are supported by leading technology which is developed in-house or is sourced from international partners.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Achieve competent in all relevant NQF Level 3 Unit Standards and compile a Portfolio of Evidence in support of this qualification.
- Coordination of export orders.
- Coordination of Support and Operational services.
- Pricing updates, working with costing models.
- Documentation control (MSDS’s, Spec Sheets, Contracts).
- Stock management and supply chain.
- Support role for Business Managers and Sales Team.
- Office administration.
- Liaise with customers/customer care agents to resolve and administrative issues.
- Back up to Internal Sales Coordinator.
- Age group 18 – 25 years
- Business administration experience.
- Excellent command of MS Office.
Smart Making Money Now
Get Paid To Complete Surveys
Make Money On Your Smartphone
- Time management and personal organizational skills.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- Excellent numeracy and communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
How to apply
Closing date is 13 October 2017. Click here to apply online