CAD4ALL Career Design College based in Bellville, Cape Town is offering a FULLY FUNDED education opportunity in conjunction with Constructing education and training authority CETA for 30 learners.
Monthly Stipend Worth R 55 000-00 in total.
- CAD Architectural Draughting Qualification: FET National Certificate 66071 NQF Level 4
- The Architectural CAD Draughting qualification will teach the student to operate various CAD software applications and focuses on architectural draughting (drawing of building plans).
- It will skill the learner to draught via 2D and 3D CAD software, the technical drawings of building structures and the complete presentation and construction drawings for submission to the local municipality.
Duration: 10 Months
- Grade 11/12 – Pre-Assessment examination (Exam fee to be confirmed on application).
- Students with a sporting background is advantage but not a necessity.
Start date: 03 July 2017
Pre-assessment examination date: TBA on application
Stipend: Monthly total TBA
Please direct all enquiries to email@example.com