Home » Admin Vacancies
Category Archives: Admin Vacancies
Experse, a division of AECI, is looking to recruit 1x Business Administration Learner to work in Linbro Park. The Learnership period will be of 12 months duration. The training will involve both Business Administration theory and a practical component. Experse supplies surfactants for the explosives and fertilizer industries and chemical raw materials for local manufacturers.
AECI is an explosives and specialty chemicals company domiciled in South Africa. Group businesses service the mining and manufacturing sectors both locally and internationally. The focus for growth is on Africa, South America and South East Asia. AECI’s businesses are characterised by application know-how and service delivery. They often operate in niche markets and are supported by leading technology which is developed in-house or is sourced from international partners.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Achieve competent in all relevant NQF Level 3 Unit Standards and compile a Portfolio of Evidence in support of this qualification.
- Coordination of export orders.
- Coordination of Support and Operational services.
- Pricing updates, working with costing models.
- Documentation control (MSDS’s, Spec Sheets, Contracts).
- Stock management and supply chain.
- Support role for Business Managers and Sales Team.
- Office administration.
- Liaise with customers/customer care agents to resolve and administrative issues.
- Back up to Internal Sales Coordinator.
- Age group 18 – 25 years
- Business administration experience.
- Excellent command of MS Office.
- Time management and personal organizational skills.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- Excellent numeracy and communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
How to apply
Closing date is 13 October 2017. Click here to apply online
|Job Title||HR Administrator (Talent Pipeline)|
|Job Type Classification||Permanent|
|Location – Town / City||Roodepoort|
|Location – Province||Gauteng|
|Location – Country||South Africa|
|Job Description||We are looking to expand our talent pool of HR Administrators in the Johannesburg area! RCL FOODS is constantly scouting the talent market to secure top performing individuals for future positions! Do you want to be in our talent pipeline? Well then, register your profile!|
|Minimum Requirements||Computer literacy, HR Qualification, Valid Code EB drivers’ licence, 1 – 2 years’ experience in a HR Admin role, experience in a logistics, distribution center or depot environment.|
|Duties & Responsibilities||Talent Administration • Provide all recruitment administration support for A and B Band appointments. • Ensure all reference and criminal record checks are carried out fully and in a timely manner. • Announce new appointments. • Manage the new joiner process from offer letter through to joining instructions and induction. • Provide HR support and advice to employees and line managers, explaining policies and procedures in a timely and effective manner. • Handle maternity, paternity, adoption and parental leave processes and queries. • Handle health, safety and IOD processes and queries. • Administer the performance management system. • Enter data into the HR system so that accurate records are maintained. • Provide data for and prepare management information reports. • Liaise with payroll and distribute the payslips. • Process medical aid / fund entries and withdrawals. • Process death and disability claim documents. • Capture disciplinary records into SAP. • Administer the recording of absence. • Administer the recording of vacation leave. • Administer the probationary review periods. • Maintain the personnel filing system and safeguard the files and documentation. • Manage the leave administration process. • Provide support in investigations for disciplinary and grievance procedures. • Distribute/disseminate policies and convey related communication. • Administer employee/study loan and bursary documentation. • Answer all channeled HR administration-related queries from employees and managers in the business and ensure their resolution in accordance with service standards.|
How to Apply
Job Title Employee Service Centre Administrator
Location Roodepoort, ZA
Organization Name MTN
Mission/ Core purpose of the Job: To maintain excellent external customer support by providing service for HR general and self service queries by ensuring that the system environment is maintained with data integrity, as well as supporting HR in terms of optimal operation.
• Employee database administration and support
• Employee Service and Satisfaction
• Employee Support
Key Performance Areas: Core, essential responsibilities / outputs of the position (KPA’s)
Database Administration and Compliance –Customer –Weighting 10
• Capture ,maintain and ensure data integrity of all permanent ,contractors and temps records on the Oracle HRMS database
• Monthly data report clean up (ID ,jobs ,etc)
• Updating and supplying reports to HR ,Line upon request
• Creating and maintaining jobs and positions in Oracle
Benefit Administration – Internal Processes-Weighting 30
• Compliance ,maintenance ,updating and ensuring that the benefits are updated correctly in Oracle
• Processing of benefits against employee records
• Auditing and verifying correctness and completeness of benefit forms to all third parties
• Handling ,reporting and providing support for benefit queries
Payroll Processing, Updating and Reconciliation-Internal Processes-Weighting 35
• Capturing and maintaining staff movement on the Oracle HRMS database .This includes all recurring elements not limited to salary increases, new employees, transfers, resignations, change of banking details ,etc.
• Verifying accuracy and adhering to policy and process compliance as outlined by HR and remuneration polices and principles.
• Balancing of payrolls
• Producing reports in respect of balanced payrolls
• Correcting and updating errors as produced by the capturing and updating of payroll elements
Support and Queries-Customer-Weighting 15
• Providing support to the employees via the HR Online Support box .This includes password re-sets ,etc
• Assisting and providing support to other general queries
• Providing confirmation of employment
Supervisory / Leadership / Managerial Complexity: None
• Input to mapping and optimisation of system and data administration processes
• Support of ORACLE HRMS users
• Customer service and support
Creativities (improvement/innovation inherent) Improvement of throughput and accuracy
Vulnerabilities (control span)
Invalid / not approved parameter table updates
Incorrect HR information
Poor client service philosophy
Payroll does not balance / reconcile
direct reports None
matrix reports OD Projects
key customers ORACLE HRMS users, HR, employees
key suppliers None
relations All departments within MTN that is using ORACLE HRMS or has general HR or Payroll queries
Independent thought and Judgment:. Responsibility up to advising on optimisation and preparation of proposal for approval.
Minimum Requirements –
Education: Diploma in Human Resources
• Minimum of 2 years in area of specialization
• ORACLE HRMS essential
Training: MS Office, particularly MS EXCEL
Head – Big Picture Focus (5)
• Solution Provider – Executes task in relation to tactical plans
• Problem Solver – Learns from others and draws on past experience to solve challenges
• Quality Enabler – Executes on commercial practices and identifies areas of continuous improvement
Heart – Emotionally Intelligent (15)
• Culture and Change Champion – Role models ethical practices by living the MTN values and vital behaviours
• Caring People Employee – Is self-aware and takes accountability own personal development to realise full potential
• Relationship Manager – Champions the MTN brand
Hands – Results Focused (60)
• Results Achiever – Delivers individual results and support team objective
• Operationally Astute – Organizes work to deliver on daily priorities and plans
General working conditions (e.g. shift work, drivers license, specific tools, special clothing, environmental requirements, etc.)
Standard working conditions
KPA Quality Standards
• Correctness and integrity of ORACLE HR and Payroll data
• Turnaround time of support queries.
• Deadlines for Payroll handover
How to Apply
The main purpose is to execute the administration processes effectively and efficiently and to achieve personal performance targets.
To meet and exceed our team\’s expectations by dealing with their queries, concerns and complaints from an administration perspective in a friendly, facilitative and flexible manner.
- Minimum – matric
- A Certificate or Diploma in Administration will be looked upon favorably
- VIP Skills System Experience (Preferable)
- 2 Years Admin experience in Training (Preferable)
- Report Writing Skills (Compulsory)
1. Learner Management System (LMS)
- VIP & MOODLE
- Capturing of Employee Training records
- Uploading of Monthly departmental proficiency tests
- Managing of LMS
- Compiling monthly management reports
- Extracting of data for reporting purposes.
2. Continuous enhancement of ODW and preparation of training interventions
- Implementation of new processes and systems to enhance administration processes.
- Planning and preparing for training interventions and induction, which includes meeting schedules and training attendance registers.
- Catering coordination for induction, leadership and learnership programmes.
3. Operational Execution
- Department maintenance and overall admin functions of the department.
- Logging calls with IT.
- Expense control (Petty cash requisition and projections of monthly catering, printing, stationery, etc.)
- Adhering to the internal controls of ODW.
- Ensure the well-functioning of the ODW department to achieve smooth execution of admin fumctions.
- Proactiveness in addressing admin needs and meeting deadlines.
- Building relationships with clients.
- Branding of self and development.
4. Ability to work in a team environment.
5. Ability to capture data for analytical reporting.
How to Apply
Location: Head Office, Dr Kenneth Kaunda, Ngaka Modiri Molema, Dr Ruth Segomotsi Mompati and Bojanala Districts
Stipend : R3500.00 per month
Ref: NWREAD / 06 / 09
Interested applicants should possess Grade 12 for Leamership Program and be South African citizens aged between 18 and 35 years old within the North West Province.
The North West Department of Rural. Environment and Agricultural Development is committed to the achievement of diversity and equity in employment. People with disability are encouraged to apply.
How To Apply
Applications must be submitted on form Z83 obtainable from any Public Service Department and must be accompanied by a detailed CV, together with certified copies of certificates and Identity Document.
Faxed or emailed and late applications will not be considered. Failure to comply with the above requirements will result in the disqualification of the application.
If you have not heard from the Department within three months of closing date, kindly regard your application as unsuccessful.
Please forward your application for the attention of MS TF MOLAMU: Department of Agriculture and Rural Development, Private Bag x 2039, Mmabatho 2735 or hand deliver to Directorate: Human Resource Development, First Floor, Office No.122, Agricentre Building, Cnr Dr James Moroka and Stadium Road, Mmabatho.
All enquiries to be directed to Ms F Mpa at (018) 389 – 5041
Closing Date: 30 June 2017