Apprenticeship Positions City of Tshwane: Must Have Grade 10
CLOSING DATE: Friday, 29 June 2018 at 12:00
Be part of our apprenticeship scheme. We will equip you with the know-how and work integrated learning to succeed in today’s highly competitive and challenging job market.
The City of Tshwane (Learning and Development Section) is an accredited training provider that offers a full apprenticeship programme in the following trades:
- Vehicle Mechanics
- Fitting and Turning
What you need: At least an N2 certificate with Mathematics, Science and relevant trade theory. You must furthermore be interested in becoming an artisan and have the necessary devotion and enthusiasm. Special school applicants should be in possession of Grade 10 with technical subjects, Mathematics and Science.
Applicants must submit: • A Curriculum Vitae (CV) • Certified copies of all school qualifications and any other relevant qualification • Proof of residence certified by the ward councillor concerned or a recent water and lights statement.
Preference will be given to previously disadvantaged individuals and women. Candidates with disabilities are encouraged to apply
NB: Applicants with fraudulent information/documents will be disqualified
How to Apply
Please hand-deliver your properly addressed CV and all relevant documents to Group Human Capital Management (Human Resources Management), One Stop Services, Mezzanine Level, Bothongo Plaza West, 271 Francis Baard Street, Pretoria, GPS coordinates: Decimal degrees: Latitude: 25.7488 E: Longitude: 28.1920 S. Degrees: Minutes and seconds: 25° 45′ 00.3″ S 28° 11′ 25.6″ E
Alternatively, post these documents to Group Human Capital Management (Human Resources Management), One Stop Services, PO Box 440, Pretoria 0001.
NB: No faxed, electronic or late applications will be accepted.
Enquiries: Mr A Thithuluthelwi, tel. 012 358-7514, Ms M Nkwana, tel. 012 358-1356 or Ms E Kolobe, tel. 012 358-4125
Please accept that your application was unsuccessful if you have not been contacted within 3 months of the closing date of this advertisement.
(Visited 2,094 times, 1 visits today)
Boilermaking and Welding Apprenticeships. Closing Date: 15 June 2018. Location: Cape Town
JOHN THOMPSON has vacancies for APPRENTICES [x18](Boilermaking & Welding).
- Minimum qualification of
- Standard 10/Grade 12 Technical with Metal Work, Welders Theory and Maths (No Maths Literacy) and Physical Science or
- Standard 10/Grade 12 Academic with Maths (No Maths Literacy) and Physical Science or
- N2 Trade Theory Subjects (Platers Theory or Welders Theory with Maths, Engineering
- Science and Platers Drawings ) or
- NCV (National Certificate Vocational) Level 4 Fabrication (No Maths Literacy) Medically fit for relevant trades
- Must have engineering interest
- No experience required, as training will be provided to the successful candidates.
- Candidates will undergo a Psychometric Test and once successful employed on a three month evaluation period as unskilled workers. Upon successful completion of the evaluation period JT Management shall offer apprenticeships to applicants who have, within Management’s discretion. proven their potential to successfully complete an apprenticeship
- Candidates will be situated at the John Thompson Bellville Office.
- Only candidates who reside in the Western Cape may apply.
- A maximum 4 page cv with academic results to be attached
- Kindly note: No Electrical / Diesel / Fitting & Turning / Motor/ ND or Qualified Artisans will be considered
CVs without certificates will be disqualified
How To Apply
Applications accompanied by a letter, indicating position applied for and a current CV and certified certificates may be forwarded for the Senior HR Officer’s attention at PO Box 129. Bellville. or e-mailed to the Senior HR Officer at HumanResource@johnthompson.co.za by no later than Friday, 15 June 2018
(Visited 1,627 times, 1 visits today)
Have you completed your N6 Electrical / Mechanical Engineering Studies?Those successful will be offered an opportunity to enter into an apprenticeship contract linked to a competency based modular learning programme that ends in a trade test. Certification occurs at the end of the single contract of a trade test. Consol Glass Head Office will place then in different Consol factories.
Purpose of the Role: Consol Glass Pty Ltd has training opportunities for apprentices in order to increase capacity of critical and scarce artisan skills within the organisation. These opportunities will also provide our South African youth with the experience needed in their respective fields of study.
- N6 Engineering Studies Certificate (with 4 subjects including Maths, Science & Relevant Technology)
- Basic Computer Literacy (added advantage)
- Driver’s Licence (Code EB) an added advantage
- Must be willing to do shift – work
Experience: These are training positions. Experience will be an added advantage
How To Apply for Consol Apprenticehips
Interested individuals are advised to forward the documents below to the stipulated email
- Application Letter, using the correct reference as stipulated below
- Updated and comprehensive CV
- Certified copies of qualifications (e.g. matric, tertiary certificates institutional phase training, etc)
- Certified copy of ID
- SARS Tax Registration Confirmation Letter
E-mail applications using the reference below (in the email subject line) to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Electrical Reference – Ref: EAE_19
- Mechanical Filter – Ref: Ref: EAMF_19
- Fitter & Turner – Ref: EAFT_19
The advertisement has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional relevant information as criteria for short listing.
Closing Date: 04 June 2018
(Visited 1,240 times, 1 visits today)
Closing Date: 01 June 2018
Our opportunities are located in KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa, Richards Bay. So if you think you’ve got what it takes to join a global leader in the mining and metals sector, apply today for an exciting tomorrow.
The following learnership opportunities are also available to applicants interested in pursuing a career in the following trades:
- Learnership Mineral Processing
- Female South African Citizen
- Matric with Maths and Science
- National driver’s license
- 4x N3 subjects (Maths, Science and two engineering / Mineral processing subjects for Learnership Mineral Processing)
How to Apply
Apply Online for the Rio Tinto Learnership Programme
(Visited 766 times, 1 visits today)
Earthmoving equipment company, Barloworld Equipment has been at the forefront of training engineering (and other) graduates for many years, and is now inviting applications for their apprentice training programme based Kathu.
- Assist in removing and installation of machine components.
- Assist in carrying out of preventative maintenance.
- Perform Minor machine repairs.
- Deliver high quality service to the customer and assist Artisans with all tasks
- Grade twelve with mathematics and Science.
- Must be able to handle high work load and pressure.
- Must have a valid drivers’ licence.
How to apply
(Visited 2,305 times, 1 visits today)