Home » Apprenticeship Programmes
Category Archives: Apprenticeship Programmes
Givaudan a Food Technologist learnership/apprenticeship opportunity in Johannesburg South for recently matriculated candidates. The compant seeks a Food Technologist Learner for their Snack and Savoury Laboratory at the Tulisa Park office . The primary focus of this position is to provide assistance and support to Snacks & MFS creators in the realisation of their tasks.
It could well be your perfect opportunity if, like us you always aim to exceed customer needs, deliver value and are skilled at fostering strong relationships. In this exciting role you will:
- Compound: You will compound flavour formulas. You will carry out powder blending and other flavour processes to make flavours. You will apply flavours to snack and food applications. You will contribute by food tasting.
- Control of raw material: You will produce prototype samples for projects. You will receive and control raw materials in the lab. You will organise and renew the stock samples. You will record data using company software. You will support the smooth running of the lab.
- Health and Safety: You will work strictly according to the company requirements for optimal safety, hygiene and protection of the environment.
- Learning: You will be required to attend Chemical Operations classes as set out by the Learnership table and submit workplace portfolios.
Givaudan is the global leader in the fragrance and flavour industry, offering its products to global, regional and local food, beverage, consumer goods and fragrance companies.
Are you someone who wants to grow and shape your own world? Who thrives being in a culture where you can express yourself in a creative team environment? Who wants to collaborate and work in a team as passionate as you are? Then come join us – and impact your world.
- Matric with mathematics as subject
- Ability to compound and work with precision
- Basic knowledge in chemistry
- Good sensory skills
- Computer literate
- Adequate spoken and written English
- Team player
- Flexible and adaptable
How to apply
Union Motors in Nelspruit Is Inviting suitable applications for Motor and Diesel Mechanic Apprenticeships.
Applicants should have the following minimum requirements:
- Grade 12. English, Science and Maths.
- N2 Mechanical Engineering Certificate with Motor! Diesel Trade
- Theory as one of the subjects OR N3 with Mechanotech as one of the subjects OR equivalent.
- Code 8 driver’s licence
- A genuine interest and passion for the motor industry
How To Apply
Only applicants meeting the above requirements should forward their Curriculum Vitae with the heading: Motor/ Diesel Apprenticeship to:
Leon.firstname.lastname@example.org or fax CV to: 086-538-2546
Certified and reliable copies of all relevant documentation must accompany the CV.
Selection will be done In terms of the Company’s Employment Equity policy.
Applicants who have not been contacted within 2 weeks of the closing date should consider their applications as unsuccessful
Closing Date: 27 April 2018
- Assembly and Installation of machinery and equipment
- Dismantling of machinery and equipment
- Aligning machinery and equipment
- Operation of machinery and equipment
- Repair, maintain and lubricate machinery and equipment
- Conduct preventative maintenance on all electrical, or mechanical equipment
- N2 in Fitting and / or Electrical
- Matric (Maths & Science & Technical drawing) will be an advantage
- One year experience in a technical environment would be advantageous
- Computer literacy application essential
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- A self-starter who has the ability to prioritize, and can work with minimum supervision
- A Team player who is keen on self-development
How To Apply
|Mechanical Apprentice Apply Online for the Nestle Mechanical Apprentice Programme|
|Electrical ApprenticeApply Online for the Nestle Electrical Apprentice Programme|
Closing Date: 26 March 2018
More positions like this Apprenticeship Programmes
Career Opportunity: Motor Mechanic Apprenticeship in Western Cape
You would need the following to apply:
- RSA citizen
- Valid drivers’ license
- At least 2 years’ experience as a repair shop assistant in a franchise dealership environment.
- Salary around R5000 basic + opportunity to earn incentives – remember this is really a learnership with some money to spend, so the salary is not that high.
Think you have what it takes?
Click here to apply for this position.
Please submit your applications to email@example.com and list Apply in the subject text to us.
Closing date for applications: Sun, April 01, 2018
As a leader in the world advancement of automobile technology, Toyota endeavours to invest in school leavers with its highly respected Apprentice Programme. As an apprentice you will receive the best vocational training in Durban, KZN.
Location: Durban, KZN
This is an apprenticeship training programme where incumbents will be trained in various technical disciplines for a contractual period. The incumbent will be placed in an hourly position for the duration of the apprenticeship. There is no guarantee of a permanent placement at the end of the apprenticeship. Placements will be vacancy driven.
Available Apprenticeship Opportunities
- Tool, Jig & Die Maker
- Motor Mechanic
Your lifestyle as an Apprentice
As an apprentice you will be part of our dedicated, state of the art Toyota Academy, surrounded by experienced and passionate industry professionals from a range of positions.
Here’s what we’ll be looking for within your application:
- An interest in the retail motor industry and vehicle technology
- Team work and strong communication skills
- Patience and excellent customer service abilities
How to apply
Applications close on 02 March 2018. Click here to apply online