Siemens Apprenticeship Programme
3.5 year programme aimed at International technical training in Berlin, Germany. This training will offer exposure in:
- Electronic or
Intake January – April – Local German Lessons Start in 01 May 2019 – 31 July 2019 International Programme Starts in August 2019
What do I need to Qualify?
– Student that holds a N3-N6 qualification from TVET Colleges or a Learner who has completed grade 12 with Pure Maths and Science (65% aggregate in Pure Maths and Physics).
Applicant must meet all the German visa requirements , also must hold a valid passport.
Siemens is a global powerhouse in diversified engineering providing products, systems and solutions across the Electrification, Automation and Digitalization value chain. The company has been in Africa for over 157 years igniting a history of innovation and social development. As an integrated technology company, Siemens aims to play a constructive role in Africa‘s success story.
How To Apply
Apply Online for the Siemens Apprenticeship Programme
(Visited 1,297 times, 1 visits today)
PetroSA Apprenticeship Training Opportunities December 2019
CLOSING DATE: 17 December 2018
PetroSA is Offering a number of Apprenticeship training opportunities to unemployed individuals with interest in the field of Artisan career development.
The Apprenticeship Training is a three(3) year program and is Offered in me following trades:
- Mechanical Fitting
- Must be South Africa citizen residing in the Western Cape
- Grade 11 with 40% pass in Math (NOT Maths Literacy) and physical Science OR N2 and Engineering Science (with related drawings and trade theory for the trade you are applying for).
- Must able to read. write and communicate in English.
- Must be fit ( metical and Security screening be conducted
- Must be Unemployed
- Must never have been on a previous apprenticeship program.
- Must NOT be currently studying with any Other institution Or plan to be studying in 2019.
- Applicants who have Obtained a Degree or would be for this programmer.
- Candidates can only apply for a learning opportunity in ONE trade.
- Only applications submitted through the petroSA Career portal win be
- PetroSA reserves the right not to award any training contracts this invitation.
- PetroSA is providing a training opportunity and this not guarantee future employment within petroSA.
- PetroSA is committed to employment equity and selection of candidates will be done in with our Employment Equity PLAN.
How To Apply
Apply Online for the Petro SA: Apprenticeship Programme 2019
Find similar Apprenticeship positions here
(Visited 1,675 times, 1 visits today)
40X Candidates Wanted for Apprenticeship Programme
STIPEND: R2500 (unemployed learners only).
Kouga Municipality, an equal opportunity employer which subscribes to the principle of affirmative action, awaits applications for the following apprenticeship positions:
- ELECTRICIANS [x20]
- PLUMBERS [x20]
- Minimum of Grade 9 (No affidavits will be accepted only valid school reports);
- Successful apprentice learners may not be engaged on another Skills Development Programme;
- Contracts will only be valid for one-year subject to renewal from Construction SETA.
- Each learner must have a bank account.
- Proficient in at least two of the official languages of the Kouga area.
- A minimum of 40% of the learners participating in the apprenticeships must be females;
- A minimum of 2% of the learners on the project must be people with disabilities.
Applications is open for all interested Kouga Employees and External Applicants
How To Apply
All applicants must include their CV, certified copy of qualifications (not older than three months), certified identity documents (not older than three months) and driver’s license. All applications must be submitted electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications must reach the Human Resource Manager on or before Thursday, 8 November 2018 at 12:00. For any inquiries contact Mr. D De Jager: 042 200 2200.
Please note that the following can lead to disqualification:
- Non-submission of originally certified copies of academic records and identity documents
- Enrollment on another skills development programme.
- Canvassing of councillors.
- Submission of fraudulent qualifications and/ or documents
NB: Please note that shortlisted candidates will be subjected to a vetting process. By applying for this position, the candidates agree to background checks being performed.
The Municipality reserves the right not to make an appointment.
Should you not hear from us within 30 days of closing date, kindly regard your application as being unsuccessful.
Kouga Municipality is an equal opportunity employer which subscribes to the principle of affirmative action which is non-sexist, non-racist, non-discriminatory and based on merit.
Apply for similar apprenticeship Positions
(Visited 1,131 times, 1 visits today)
Construction SETA offers an opportunity to 50 (fifty) unemployed young people
Closing date: 26 October 2018
The African Footprints of Hope Organisation in partnership with Construction Seta offers an opportunity to 50 (fifty) unemployed young people who wish to participate in the Apprenticeship Programme in Bricklaying for a period of 12 months.
Applications are invited from qualified unemployed Grade 12 candidates. The successful applicants will be placed in the Eden District Municipality Offices (now known as Garden Route District Municipality).
The applications should be submitted with CV, certified copy of Grade 12 certificate, proof of residence and ID. Failure to submit the required documents will results in the application not being considered. No faxed or e- mailed documents will be considered.
Please hand deliver your application to Eden District Municipality (now known as Garden Route District Municipality).
KINDLY NOTE THAT THE DISABLED PERSONS ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
Howw To Apply
Please forward a completed Career Application Form (click to download) with a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae, accompanied by an original certified copy of your Identity Document and relevant qualifications to: Garden Route District Municipality, Registration Section, 54 York Street or P.O. Box 12, George, 6530. The application forms are available at the offices of Garden Route District Municipality or visit our website at www.gardenroute.gov.za
If you have not heard from us by 09 November 2018, then consider your application unsuccessful.
The Garden Route District Municipality reserves the right not to make or confirm an appointment on posts.
Contact Person: Reginald Salmons @ 044 803 1363 during office hours. (Commencement date: Subject to CETA approval)
(Visited 66 times, 1 visits today)
Mascor Apprenticeship Programme
Closing Date:09 November 2018
Location: Winterton, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
We are currently looking to appoint a Diesel Apprentices at our John Deere Dealerships in Winterton.
Agricultural Engineering, Artisans, Civil Engineering, Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Operator, Technical, Trade, Traineeship
Mascor is offering opportunities for TOP PERFORMERS! After a rigorous selection process, the successful candidates will become a trainee in our Diesel Mechanic Apprenticeship Programme
- Grade 12 Certificate with Mathematics & Science (NOT MATHS LITE): or
- N2 or N3 technical Qualification with relevant trade subjects i.e Diesel & Motor Theory, Engineering drawing, Engineering Science & Mathematics
- Valid Driver’s Licence
- Excellent communication Skills.
How To Apply
Apply Online for the Mascor: Apprenticeship Programme 2019
(Visited 797 times, 1 visits today)