Capitec Bank, South Africa’s fastest growing retail bank, wants exceptional people to join their company at various branches across the country. Do you want to be one of them? Find out how to apply for vacancies at Capitec Bank here!
Vacancies at Capitec Bank
Are you energetic and self-motivated with a passion for service? Capitec’s focus is on finding the right people for the right jobs.
They are continuously on the lookout for retail, service, sales and promotions consultants and managers to create a unique service experience for their clients.
Think you have what it takes to join the Capitec team? Let’s take a look at how you can go about joining them!
1.) Visit the Capitec Bank Careers page
CLICK HERE TO VISIT THE CAPITEC CAREERS PAGE
Capitec Bank advertises their vacancies on their careers site. This is where you will need to go in order to apply for vacancies.
2.) Create your account
Before you can start applying for the various vacancies available at Capitec Bank, you need to create an account. This is free and shouldn’t take too long.
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
3.) Browse jobs
Once you have created your account, you’re all set to start applying! Capitec organises its vacancies under the following headings:
- Branch Network
- Corporate Sales
- Business Development
- Business Process Improvement
- Contact Centre
- Credit Management
- Graduate Development Programme
- Project Office
- Risk Management
- Bursary Programme
Find more about Capitec Vacancies here
(Visited 2,507 times, 1 visits today)
FNB Graduates Internship Programme Johannesburg
Closing Date: 08 August 2019
The trainee role is a developmental pipeline for key roles in business units.
Experience And Qualifications
Students currently completing their final year of university degrees in:
- Commerce (Accounting, Business Management, Finance, Economics etc),
- Actuarial Science,
- Human Resources Management
- Industrial Psychology,
- Information Systems,
- Computer Science
This is not an exhaustive list of degrees
- Deliver exceptional service that exceeds customers’ expectations through proactive, innovative and appropriate solutions
- Provision of an efficient execution of role responsibilities through careful and timeous planning, reporting and updating of all related information in the relevant role of learning
- Participate in the innovation process in the business and contribute toward new innovations against objectives
- Participation in knowledge sharing and projects to maximise skills required for the role and relevant career exploration by executing all activities required to be efficient and successful
- Manage graduate development plan by completion of training assignments
- Manage graduate development plan to increase own competencies and skills by attendance of training
- Manage own development to increase own competencies
- Live the values of the business through demonstrating and displaying of the values required in the business
How To Apply
Apply Online for the FNB: Graduate / Internship Programme 2019
Click here for other intern positions
(Visited 628 times, 1 visits today)
Capitec Bank is on the lookout for a dynamic, self-motivate team member sharing our passion for excellent client service.
As a Service Consultant (Teller) you are required to deliver a quality front-line banking service to our clients within the branch by:
- consulting with clients,
- gathering and capturing of information,
- deposit- taking transactions,
- new client take on procedures and
- assisting clients with general banking related queries.
- National Senior Certificate (Grade 12) or National Certificate (Vocational) essential
- Preferably a relevant tertiary qualification in Commence / Management
How To Apply
|REF #||JOB TITLE||LOCATION – BRANCH / CAMPUS||DATE CLOSING|
|190306-1||Service Consultant (Pretoria Menlyn/Baviaanspoort/Mamelodi/Silverton)||Pretoria||2019/03/07||View Details|
|190305-5||Service Consultant||Lusikisiki Main||2019/03/12||View Details|
|190305-2||Service Consultant||Harding Ithala||2019/03/12||View Details|
|190305-1||Service Consultant (Kraaifontein)||Kraaifontein Van Riebeeck||2019/03/10||View Details|
|190304-2||Agent: CCS Enquires||Bellville BSE||2019/03/08||View Details|
|190301-9||Service Consultant – Jozini||Jozini Main||2019/03/07||View Details|
|190301-20||Service Consultant (Kempton Park/Tembisa)||Kempton Park Festival Mall 112||2019/03/15||View Details|
|190301-18||Bancs Cash Accountant (Temp Contract)||Stellenbosch||2019/03/07||View Details|
|190301-14||Service Consultant: Makhado/Elim||Makhado Krogh||2019/03/07||View Details|
Click here to view and apply for the above positions
Click here for other Capitec opportunities
(Visited 4,653 times, 1 visits today)
Do you want to work at Absa? This is how to apply for jobs at Absa Bank.
How to apply for jobs at Absa
- Visit the Barclays career site
- Log in or register if you do not have an account
- Browse available jobs
It’s that simple! But let’s take a look at each step in turn.
1. Visit the Barclays career site
Click HERE to get started.
2. Log in/Register
If you already have an account, log in and start applying. If you do not have an account, you’ll need to make one. This should be a quick and easy process:
- Enter your User Name, Password and Email
- Attach your CV/resume
- Fill out your personal information
- Review information
3. Browse available jobs
Once your profile is set up, you’re ready to start applying! You’ll be able to browse the vacancies and search by location, schedule, job level and keywords. Click on the job you want to find out more about it – this will show you the requirements, duties, application process and other relevant information.
Once you’ve found the job for you, just hit “Apply Online” and follow the prompts. And there you have it!
So, if you want to work for Absa Bank, click here to get started.
(Visited 4,113 times, 1 visits today)
Job Title Client Service Champion
Business Unit Branches
Location – Branch / Campus Pietermaritzburg
Location – Province KwaZulu-Natal
Purpose of the Role We are on the lookout for emotionally mature, well-groomed, client centric candidates to fill the entry-level position as Client Service Champion (CSC) within the branch.
As a Client Service Champion (CSC), you will be the first point of contact with our clients. Responsible to deliver a quality Host/Hostess service to clients entering the branch by:
• welcoming clients
• efficient queue functioning
• coordinate the branch flow and addressing client flow problems promptly
• ensuring the correct client documentation is available
Qualifications • National Senior Certificate (Grade 12) or National Certificate (Vocational) essential
• Preferably a relevant tertiary qualification in Commence / Management
Experience Preference will be given to candidates with:
• 6 – 12 months face to face client service experience within a retail or the client service industry
• experience in the identification of sales leads and cross selling opportunities
• Host/ Hostess experience
Knowledge and skills
• Passion for client service
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• High energy levels and a sense of urgency
• Impact within a team environment (dynamic, articulate, has presence)
• Emotional maturity
• Analysing and diagnosing skills
Additional Requirements • Clear credit record
• Clear criminal record
• Willing to work extended working hours and weekends
• Access to transport (personal / public)
• Flexible and mobile across regions is an advantage
• Must have fingerprints which are detectable / recognisable on Capitec Bank’s internal electronic banking system (system related requirement)
Closing date: 2019/02/22
How to Apply
Click Here to Submit your application to Capitec
Find other Capitec Vacancies Here
(Visited 2,605 times, 1 visits today)