Home » Bursaries and Scholarship Programmes
Category Archives: Bursaries and Scholarship Programmes
We are offering an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic motivated individual to get their career off to a positive start. We aim to attract talented individuals that would like to pursue a career within Capitec Bank
- Quick Learner
Would you like to:
- Kick start your career
- Develop your skills, knowledge
- Broaden your experience
- Be part of a growing organisation
Interested in becoming part of Capitec Bank? Then apply for our external bursary opportunities that we have available?
How To Apply
We are currently recruiting Bursary Students in the Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering and Electrical Engineering disciplines.
- With a 70% Average
- Will be required to do vac work with us during their school holidays( will be Paid per day)
- Bursary covers Tuition and books only
- Candidates applying must at least in their 2nd or 3rd year of studies
How To Apply
Closing Date: 28 june 2017
Are you interested in working in the space sector to bring real benefits to society?
SANSA is looking for forward-thinking individuals to join Africa’s next generation of Earth-observation and space scientists.
Apply now for one of our postgraduate bursaries for the 2018 academic year, in one of the fields below, among others.
Earth Observation (Hons, MSc, PhD)
- Remote sensing
- Earth systems science with remote sensing
- Software engineering
- Systems engineering
- Geospatial programing
- Data science
Space Science (Hons, MSc, MPhil, PhD)
- Antarctic radar studies of climate change
- Multi-instrument studies of space weather
- Geomagnetically induced currents in power systems
- Multi-scale ionospheric physics, structure and dynamics
- Improvement of SANSA’s ionospheric and radio propagation model
- Theory of waves and solitons in plasma
Engineering (Hons, BTech, MEng, MTech, MSc, PhD, DTech)
Software, software systems, aeronautical, aerospace, electrical, electronic, mechatronic, mechanical, space, systems, antenna and radio frequency systems engineering
All Divisions (Hons, MSc, PhD)
- Computer science and engineering
- Information systems
How To Apply
Submit your application, or send your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 31 July 2017
Anglo American’s coal business in South Africa is offering main stream University bursaries for students registering their 1st Academic Year in 2018 in the following fields:
- Electrical Engineering (BENG or BSc)
- Mechanical Engineering (BENG or BSc)
- Mining Engineering (BENG or BSc)
- Environmental Science (BSc)
Anglo American’s coal business has operations in South Africa, Colombia, Australia and Canada. We have a strong standing in the both export and domestic markets. While most of our coal is used for power generation, it also fuels a range of other industries. As part of the Anglo American group, we are helping to build the leading globally diversified mining business.
- Grade 12 with Pure Mathematics and Physical Science-Level 5 (Symbol C)
- Applicant must be a South African citizen
How to apply
Applications close on 28 July 2017. Click here to apply online
The ADvTECH Schools Division is committed to investing in the finest teaching talent to ensure that we continue to provide an excellent education in an environment where teachers and students strive for the best results.
With this goal in mind we invite interested 3rd and 4th year existing students to apply for bursaries to cover full-time or part-time studies in the following fields of specialisation:
- African Languages First Additional Language
- Early Childhood Development
- Foundation Phase
- Science as part of the formalised Student Bursary Programme, subject to specific criteria being met.
The programme offers the following to students
- Up to a maximum of 100% payment of study fees, linked to academic performance;
- The option to study full-time or part-time through a recognised institution;
- Where feasible, the completion of at least one essential practical work component at a school within the ADvTECH Schools Division;
- The opportunity to earn supplementary income by participating in school activities e.g. as a sports coach, music coach or teachers assistant.Bursary Students who successfully complete the Bursary Programme will also be eligible for placement in one of the Schools within the ADvTECH Schools Division should a position be available upon graduation.
As part of the formalised Student Bursary Programme, subject to specific criteria being met, we offer students
- Up to a maximum of 100% payment of study fees, linked to academic performance
- The option to study full-time or part-time through a tertiary institution of our choosing
Bursary Students who successfully complete the Bursary Program will also be eligible for placement within one of the Schools within the ADvTECH Schools Division.
How to apply