Home » Employment Opportunities
Category Archives: Employment Opportunities
The laboratory strives to deliver accurate, reliable results with an acceptable turnaround time, combined with the consultative input of pathologists, thus promoting enhanced patient care and client satisfaction.
Student Laboratory Assistant Requirement
- Grade 12 with at least 40% in mathematical literacy. Life and/or physical science will be an advantage.
Laboratory Assistant Requirement
- Registered with HPCSA as Laboratory Assistant
- Must be a hard, dedicated worker
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Quick learner
- Motivated to handle tasks alone
- Computer literate and good typing skills (30 wpm)
- Good bilingual skills (Afrikaans & English)
- Ability to work accurately and efficiently
- Good working ethics, reliable and dedicated
- Ability to work under pressure
- Must be available to work overtime, weekend, public holidays and night shift according to the needs of the company
- A good understanding of business and telephone etiquette and how to act professionally at all times in the workplace
How to apply
Closing Date: 10 July 2017
Unitrans Supply Chain Solutions (Pty) Ltd are currently looking for Graduates to join our dynamic team and partake in the award winning Unitrans Graduate Development Programme. The duration of the Programme is 18 months. Please include in your application your results of your final year, your ID and Passport, CV as well as a reference letter from the University (3mb file size).
- Agricultural Engineering degree or similar
- Average grade of 65% and higher for final year results
- Valid Passport
- Willing to travel extensively throughout RSA and Africa
- Agricultural Engineering in western Cape
- Supply Chain Management in Gauteng
- Minig Engineering in KZN
- Industrial Engineering in Gauteng
How To Apply
Location: Cape Town
PSG is a leading financial services provider in South Africa and is committed to contribute towards the growth, development and empowerment of youth in the country.
Our PSG Graduate programme aims to create a pipeline of young talent within the financial services industry. The programme offers graduates an opportunity to gain on-the-job practical workplace experience while providing on-going support and training.
What is in it for me?
- A 12 month graduate opportunity
- Continuous coaching, mentoring and on-the-job training
- Work experience within the financial services industry
How To Apply
|2018 Engineering Grad / Intern
|Commerce Grad / Intern
|Math/Stats Grad / Intern
|Science Grad / Intern
|IT Grad / Intern
Closing Date: 30 November 2017
Location: Pietermaritzburg / Durban
Entry level internship opportunities exist for three Graduate Civil Engineers in the Msunduzi (Pietermaritzburg) and/or Umhlanga (Durban) offices of the Transport and Planning Business Unit in KwaZulu-Natal. This is a graduate training programme for 12 months.
- Material testing and investigation;
- Road assessment for rehab / reseal projects;
- Producing designs;
- Producing construction drawings;
- Documentation on projects including tenders;
- Site supervision during construction phase;
- Contract administration;
- Provide assistance to Senior Engineers as required.
- BSc Civil Engineering degree completed;
- Must have a strong academic record with an average minimum passing mark of 65%;
- Unemployed South African citizens aged between 18 and 35 years;
- No experience required;
- Applicants who have already participated in any internship programme will not be considered;
- Knowledge of MS Office package.
- Willingness to learn;
- Result oriented;
- Ability to work both independently and as a team player;
- Good interpersonal and organisational skills;
- Good personal time management;
- Able to adapt to working environment;
- Conscientious and self-disciplined.
How To Apply
Closing Date: 28 June 2017
The Procter & Gamble Learnership is a corporate program that offers best-in-class, paid administrative Learnership experiences. Learners have the opportunity to add value to the Company from day one with impactful work objectives. Learners will gain exposure to different types of work and the P&G culture.
P&G is leading consumer product company that provides consumer products in segments like beauty and grooming, health and wellbeing, household care, snacks.
Why become a P&G Learner
As a P&G Learner, you have the opportunity to contribute to business objectives for the world’s largest consumer products company. The work environment is project oriented, which gives you a chance to develop your professional skills.
- Matric Certificate with 3 – 5 years working experience or
- National Diploma (Candidates with a Bachelor’s degree or higher will be rejected)
- South African Citizen with Green Barcoded South African ID
- Based in Gauteng
How to apply