Home » Employment Opportunities
Category Archives: Employment Opportunities
The Procter & Gamble Learnership is a corporate program that offers best-in-class, paid administrative Learnership experiences. Learners have the opportunity to add value to the Company from day one with impactful work objectives. Learners will gain exposure to different types of work and the P&G culture.
P&G is leading consumer product company that provides consumer products in segments like beauty and grooming, health and wellbeing, household care, snacks.
Why become a P&G Learner
As a P&G Learner, you have the opportunity to contribute to business objectives for the world’s largest consumer products company. The work environment is project oriented, which gives you a chance to develop your professional skills.
- Matric Certificate with 3 – 5 years working experience or
- National Diploma (***Candidates with a Bachelor’s degree or higher will be rejected ***)
- South African Citizen with Green Barcoded South African ID
- Based in Gauteng
How to apply
Location: Johannesburg, Pretoria
Putco in collaboration with the transport education and training authority offers 40 learnership opportunities towards the national certificate in professional driving based at: Larimar Training Academy: Linbro Park
Please note that preference will be given to females
Candidates must have:
- Minimum Grade 12 (Std. 10) or equivalent qualification
- Valid driver’s license (code EC; C or EC1 0.4) (NOT C1 or EC1)
- Valid PrDP (Public Drivers Permit)
- Good health.
- A willingness to pursue a career as a professional driver in the Road Passenger Transport Industry
Conditions of employment will include:
(As per Sectoral Determination No 5: Learnerships)
- A 12 month learnership contract.
- A learner allowance of R2 000 per month payable for the duration of the contract.
- 15 days annual leave.
How to Apply
Persons who are currently not employed, who are younger than 35 and who meet the above criteria are Invited to forward their applications (CV and copy of their to document and drivers’ license) to:
Candidates residing in the JHB area:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax 086 570 4014
Candidates residing in the Pretoria area
Closing Date: 30 March 2018
Only successful candidates be contacted.
Closing Date: 23 February 2018
Ref: HR / KZN / TPT / Apprenticeship / 2018 / 02 / 15
As part of our human capital development strategy, we are offiering comprehensive bursaries to students to be trained as Artisans and Skilled Workers in the following fields:
- Electrician [x5]
- Millwright [x10]
- Diesel Mechanic [x5]
- Grade 12 with pass in Maths and Physical Science
- Grade 12 Technical Matric with a pass in Maths and relevant trade subject
- N2 with relevant trade subjects will be an added advantage
- Code 8 driver’s licence will be an added advantage
Please take note of the following:
- SA citizens studying towards these trades or related fields without other bursary obligation and with outstanding achievements are encouraged to apply
- Appointments will be made in terms of the company’s EE policy and recruitement selection policy
- All training will be done in Durban. Please note that NO accommodation / transport assistance will be provided
- Only posted applications will be accepted
If you have not been contacted within one month of the closing date, please accept that your application was unsuccesfull.
How To Apply
Please send a cover letter indicating your choice of trade, your CV, certified copoes of relevant qualifications and certified copy of ID to Transnet Engineering via the following postal address:
PO Box 951
Location: Vryheid, PE, Bloemfontein
- Demonstrated ability to read technical blueprints & diagrams
- Demonstrated ability to use and manipulate trade materials
- Demonstrated ability to use trade tools and equipment
- Learned trade codes & regulations
- Achieved contracted trade learning objectives for registration
|Apprentice / Trainee (Mechanic)
Closing Date: 23 February 2018
The Chief Executive Officer of SADMR hereby invites qualified graduates to join the organisation on a 12-month internship programme.
We are looking for high-achieving graduates in the following fields:
|Information & Communication Technology (ICT)
|Precious Metals and Benefitication
|Diamond Exchange and Export Centre
HO and Kimberley
Ref: JHB04 and KIM01
|Office of the CFO
Instruction: Graduates must be South African citizens between the ages 18 and 35 ● Completed a National Diploma or degree in the above-mentioned disciplines.
Note: Applications must be clearly marked by quoting the relevant division and reference number for your application.
How To Apply
Application must be directed to the HR Manager, accompanied by a comprehensive CV, application letter indicating, the relevant division and ref number for your application, certified copies of qualifications, ID and must be hand delivered of Ground Floor, SADPMR Building, Jewel City, 251 Fox Street, Cnr Greene and main Street, JHB, 2028
Applications must be submitted separately if applying for more than one internship opportunity.
Enquiries: Thokozani Mkhize, tel. (011) 223 7000 or email email@example.com