After Matric Jobs, Learnerships, Internships, Traineeships, Bursaries and Scholarships. See our latest topics and choose the one you are looking for. Find jobs, bursaries, learnerships and training opportunities fast. Subscribe free to get daily updates.
Category: Employment Opportunities
AfterMatric.co.za Employment opportunities in South Africa, all provinces. After Matric Jobs, Learnerships, Internships, Traineeships, Bursaries and Scholarships
Young Talent Development programme is geared towards offering workplace exposure to unemployed, qualified individuals within the financial service industry, in line with their field of study.
You must be an unemployed South African citizen
Have a minimum matric certificate to apply for a Learnership programme
Applicants should understand, and aspire to work in the Financial Service Industry, and
Be computer literate
The learnership programmes are offered to applicants in line with their study field or future career aspirations. Learners will attend classes internally towards completing one of the required qualifications and also assume normal duties (hands-on experience) to complement their studies. The programmes extend over a period of 12 months
TCF as part of job
Fulfil his/her duties in such a manner that the relevant TCF outcomes are delivered
Constructively speaks up about any TCF short-coming in any part of the business
Quickly owns up to any mistakes or oversights he/she may be party to that may have negative TCF consequences
Closing Date: 20 January 2017 Start Date: 1 April 2017
The Premier’s Advancement of Youth (PAY) project will provide matriculants from the class of 2016 with work experience and training in one of the 13 Western Cape Government Departments beginning 1 April 2017 until 31 March 2018. During this time you will receive a monthly stipend to cover your expenses.
• You have written the National Senior Certificate (NSC) in 2016, and only applicants who passed the final examinations will be considered; • You are not going to study further in 2017; • You are a South African citizen, residing in the Western Cape Province; • You are between the ages of 18 and 24; • You are not sure of the next step after school.
• You have no network or support to help you make career choices; • You are financially constrained.
Key Performance Areas
On-the-job training will be provided in the following departments: • Department of the Premier; • Department of Agriculture; • Department of Community Safety; • Department of Cultural Affairs and Sport; • Department of Economic Development and Tourism; • Department of Environmental Affairs & Development Planning; • Department of Health;
• Department of Human Settlements; • Department of Local Government; • Department of Social Development; • Department of Transport and Public Works; • Provincial Treasury;
• Western Cape Education Department (WCED).
Why should you apply?
• You will acquire skills and work experience that will make you more marketable to future employers. • You get contactable references on your CV. • You will have career awareness exposure to assist you to make informed career choices together with a network to support and guide you.
Applicants who do not have access to computers are encouraged to make use of the following internet facilities to complete the online application:
• Your local library; • Your local Thusong Service Centre; • The Khanya laboratory at your local government/public school; • E-Community Forums and e-Centres in rural towns; • The Western Cape Government Walk-in Contact Centre; • An internet café.
• Good communication (written and verbal) skills in at least two of the official languages of the Western Cape; • Proven computer literacy (MS Office); • Ability to operate office equipment;
• Planning and organising skills.
Applications will open on Tuesday, 3 January 2017 and close on Friday, 20 January 2017. You can therefore apply even before the results are available. Only attach your CV (preferably in MS Word). Other documentation like your ID can also be attached with your CV.
Only applicants who passed the final examinations will be considered. The final results will be verified with the Western Cape Education Department. Also, other personal information and documentation will be verified in terms of legislation.
Murray & Roberts Power and Energy invite suitably qualified candidates to apply for the position of Boilermaker(x88) for Kusile Site reporting to the Boilermaker Foreman. The project entails the building of 6 x 780 MW Coal Fired Super Critical Boiler for the coal fired Kusile Power Station to be erected at the Kusile Site at Mpumalanga ,Witbank, South Africa.
Suitable candidates must have the following work experience:
Minimum 3-5 years experience working on structural fabrication
Boiler Experience will be an advantage
Able to work unsupervised, responsible, target orientated
Fluent in English
Must be able to read drawings
Suitable candidates must possess the following minimum qualifications and skills:
Valid Trade Test Certificate
PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
Key Performance IndIcators:
Structural repairs, structural erection and alterations.
Inspect gas cutting equipment before work commences with soap tests on the hoses and fittings
Inspect all hand tools before work commences.
Have a sound knowledge of metal types.
Have a sound knowledge of welding processes and electrodes and welding wire.
Have a sound knowledge of how to manhandle equipment and materials.
Operate rigging equipment as per instructions.
Take reasonable precautions as stipulated to minimize hazards to other personnel and equipment during the course of the work i.e. Welding curtains to stop glare from welding, screens to stop sparks and fire blankets to prevent spatter and sparks from causing fires.
When working in confined spaces understand and implement the safe working procedure.
When working in elevated positions have a good understanding and knowledge and maintain safe working procedure.
Ensure own safekeeping by wearing all required personal protective equipment when working and ensure that persons working with them comply with same instruction.
Ensure that during all work the risk assessment criteria are followed at all times.
Maintain a safe working environment at all times.
Tasks that may be performed
Study drawings, plans or patterns of structures to be repaired or made.
Mark shapes and other measurements on metal.
Form metal plate and sections using heavy machinery.
Join metal parts together by Tack Welding
Perform limited Welding.
Smooth edges by grinding.
Use gas cutting equipment or heating equipment on metal.
Dishaba Platinum Mine(Pty)Ltd.
The mine is located in the province of Limpopo,Burgersfort.
post for people to work
Boilermaker with read seal
Artisans and semi skilled
Front en Loader
Code: 10 (PDP)
N.B-Before you apply contact Mr Matenchi for