How To Apply for Shoprite Vacancies
Shoprite is one of South Africa’s best-known retailers, and the Shoprite Group offers many career opportunities in their stores! This is how to get a job with Shoprite.
How To Apply for Shoprite Vacancies
The Shoprite Group is always looking to grow their team, whether it be in your local store or in their corporate offices.
If you’re looking for a career in one of Shoprite’s stores, you can choose one of the following means of application:
- Click HERE to apply now – this online application will ask you for the following:
- ID Number
- Where you live, which store you would like to work in, how much retail experience you have, etc
- Name, contact details, etc
- Dial *120*446# and follow the prompts (Network rates apply)
- Hand deliver your CV to one of Shoprite’s Recruitment Centres, found in Cape Town, Johannesburg or Pretoria
To work in a Shoprite store, you will need the following:
- A South African ID
- Be able to work retail hours, including weekends & Public Holidays
- A minimum qualification of Grade 10-12 (or equivalent)
- Shoprite Group reserves the right to conduct Employee Verification Checks, including but not limited to Criminal and Credit Checks
If you haven’t heard back within 30 days, your application was unsuccessful.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: The Shoprite Group of companies will never require any candidate to pay a fee when applying for a position within the Group. Anyone requesting such a fee is not doing so on behalf of the Shoprite Group and is not operating with their knowledge or consent.
Find other job opportunities here
(Visited 1,138 times, 1 visits today)
General Internal Sales Positions
Qualifications, Skills and Competencies Required:
– 5 – 7 Years’ experience in operating within a call centre / internal sales environment.
- Industry experience advantageous
- Technical Aptitude
- The ability to work within a high pressure environment
- Ability to establish new markets by tapping into your existing network.
- Ability to manage budgets as well as meeting set KPI’s
- Proficient in English & Afrikaans, both written and orally.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with no fear of telephonically or face to face dealing with or assisting
clients and resolving complaints.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Proficiency in Google applications as well as knowing your way around a computer.
- Ability to take ownership of and resolve complaints.
- Enthusiastic “can do” attitude.
- Ability to work diligently in a team environment.
- Sales experience in a fast-paced, aggressive environment.
- Proven multi-tasking capability and admin skill
- MUST have electrical experience and come from electrical background
To promote via the telephone the sales of ACDC Dynamics products throughout the assigned franchise network BMO utilizing the current ERP systems as well as upselling to said Franchises.
The ability to work both independently as well as within a team will be crucial to your success in this role. Furthermore, you will be required to submit various reports to your manager on a monthly, weekly and daily basis.
Your ultimate requirement and measure in this position will be the growth and performance of your prescribed franchise portfolio.
Typical Job Functions include, but are not limited to:
- Meet Minimum required sales budget & targets.
- Franchise orders.
- Administration duties
- Housekeeping of work station.
- Up & cross sell and advise clients of alternatives.
- Answering incoming calls & mails.
- Quotes and handling quote follow ups and back order follow ups.
- Process of orders.
- Up skilling on products
- Request stock and follow up with relevant departments.
- Bucket codes for manufacturing products.
- Special transformers sales
- Providing product advice
- Liaising with clients and relevant departments on ETA’s, back orders and buyouts.
- Promote current specials.
- Providing technical advice
- Saturday trade when needed.
- Ad hoc Saturdays and training.
- Resolving complaints
How to Apply for this positions
Please send CV to : firstname.lastname@example.org and in subject line add – Internal Sales
(Visited 454 times, 1 visits today)
Unitrans Supply Chain Solutions has an exciting opportunity at it’s Nova Malmesbury depot for a general worker
Education and Experience
- Grade 10 Literacy level
- Able to read and write English and able to do simple calculations
Skills and Knowledge
- Medically fit
- Vehicle loading & offloading techniques
- Work in a safe manner i.e. Ensure all safety requirements are adhered too.
Key Performance Areas
- Able to carry out all reasonable instructions from Supervisor
- Washing of vehicles
- Offloading off Soya vehicles at siding
- Fuelling of Vehicles
- Loading of vehicles – when required
- Cleaning oil/Fuel spills on Site & Farms
- Daily cleaning of Workshop/weighbridge area
- General housekeeping of wash bay facility
- Prepared to work shifts, weekends and public holidays
- Clean criminal record
- Must have own reliable transport to and from work
How to Apply for this position
To send your application to Unitrans click here
To find other general work positions click here
(Visited 2,074 times, 1 visits today)
General Workers Wanted Louis Trichardt
VKB Milling (Pty) Ltd, a subsidiary of VKB Agri Processors (Pty) Ltd and part of the VKB Group is a maize mill situated in Mokopane in the Limpopo province.
Location : Louis Trichardt
This organisation, which strives towards healthy and modern business practices, offers employees the opportunity to utilise and develop their knowledge and skills in a competitive work environment. We offer you the opportunity to establish yourself within a professional, corporate environment in the countryside.
Assist with general duties within the workshop of the mill.
- Grade 12 or NQF4
- Fully bilingual in Afrikaans and English
- Willing to work at elevated levels
- 1-3 years prior experience in a similar capacity will be advantageous
- Punctual and willing to work overtime
- Clean criminal record
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in the execution of daily maintenance and projects at business units as per job cards
- Day to day maintenance of plant equipment according to instructions
- Control over tools and material
- Complying with Health and Safety Legislation and Regulations in the execution of daily duties
- Housekeeping and other job related duties
- Ensures that workshop, workshop equipment and tools are clean, neat and in working condition
The company can expire jobs at any time on their own discretion. If you do not hear anything from us within 30 days after the expiry date, you can assume that your application was unsuccessful.
How to Apply
To send your application online click here
To find other general work jobs click here
(Visited 824 times, 1 visits today)
Upload Your CV for Spar Vacancies All Provinces
Expand your career with Spar
Spar is in the dynamic business of distributing products to the SPAR stores located throughout South Africa and some neighbouring countries. With distribution centres (DCs) located in 5 provinces, we ensure that products are delivered to stores just in time for the consumer to enjoy their shopping experience at their local SPAR store. All of this is made possible by the dedicated staff we have at our DCs and Central Office.
SPAR offers rewarding careers in the fields of sales, finance, marketing, logistics, information technology and human resources. We are constantly on the lookout for people with the right skills and attitude to join our SPAR family. We have teamed up with Career Junction, South Africa’s largest online career portal, to advertise vacancies.
Some of the career streams available at SPAR:
- Finance: debtors, creditors, accounting, administration, bookkeeping, payroll
- Marketing: procurement, advertising, promotions, customer care, sponsorships and special events
- Logistics: receiving, assembly, transport, maintenance, engineering, risk control
- Information Technology: support, programming, business analysis, software development and testing, retail systems, DC systems, training and project management.
- Human Resources: training, industrial relations, general HR, staff benefits, organisational development
- Sales: food specialists, retail consultancy, store planning, new business development
How to Upload CV
Click Here to Upload CV for Spar vacancies
Find similar jobs here
(Visited 1,371 times, 1 visits today)