Auto req ID: 171700BR
- Record the number of cases received at Repacking Area daily each morning.
- Repack any damaged cases or short cases as received from picking phase or buy backs from the Debriefing Cage.
- Removal of waste cartons and pallets from repacking area.
- Accurately record the number of cases repacked and put away during each shift.
- Responsible for the proper housekeeping in the repacking area.
- Ensure work area is neat and clean at all times.
- Adhere to Food Safety, Health and Safety and Security regulations.
- Report safety hazards and Food Safety non-conformances.
- Prepare for stocktaking in the repacking areas.
- Ensure own safety and that of peers
- Perform other general warehouse duties as may be required.
- Grade 12 / Matric
- Minimum 2 years’ experience within a Warehouse Environment, preferably in an FMCG environment
- Literacy and numeracy skills essential
- Basic knowledge of Safety Regulations
Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Pipeline
How to Apply