Programme for HETI and TVET College graduates Platinum Cash ‘n Carry Group is rapidly expanding in the South African provinces. It is one of the largest retail wholesaler in Mogwase, North West.
The wholesale and retail Seta has invited us to participate in the graduate placement programme for the HET/ TVET graduates who has obtained a Diploma
All you Young and Vibrant graduates, who want to get exposure and practical they need, with the possibility of future employment in the company, are welcome to apply!
Graduates HETI (University) Degree/ Diploma
- Retail business Management
- Supply chain management
- Logistics Management
- Operations management
- Financial Management
- Credit management
- Human resources management
- Information technology
- Financial Accounting
And Tvet Diploma in the following field of study:
- Retail business management
- Supply Chain Management
- Credit Management
How To Apply
All applications to be send to:
firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 0867324642
Certified copies of
- Matriculation certificate
- Qualifications or results
Note: Stipends will be paid to successful graduates
For Enquiries Debbie on 01455827531 / 0623527949
Click here to apply for other internship programmes
(Visited 318 times, 1 visits today)
Pharma Dynamic is seeking to appoint three unemployed B. Sc. Honors students with limited or no work experience to participate in our Regulatory and Quality Assurance Graduate Internship.
What the job entails
Regulatory pharmacists and regulatory scientists compile product dossiers for registration with the South Africa Health Products Regulatory Authority (SAPHRA). It is a highly specialized field which involves the application of pharmacological knowledge, interpretation of SAPHRA guidelines, analysis of dossiers sourced from different countries and construction of a comprehensive dossier within established parameters.
To support, administer and maintain systems that ensure regulatory compliance and the quality control of all products. It is a specialized field which involves the application of analytical knowledge, interpretation of SAPHRA guidelines, GMP standards and analysis of dossiers sourced from different countries.
The program stages are as follows:
- Stage 1: The company provides two months of job shadowing and basic training to enable graduates to familiarize themselves with the job of Regulatory Scientist and Quality Assurance Coordinator
- Stage 2: Graduates who successfully complete Stage 1 may be invited to participate in a structured 10-month training and development program covering the core competencies of dossier
What we are looking for
- Above average academic ability
- B Sc. Honors degree in the fields of pharmacology, biochemistry, biotechnology, scientific research
- Well-developed Microsoft Office skills
- Critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Structured and logical approach to work
- High detail orientation and accuracy
- Technical writing skills
- Able to work independently as well as part of a larger team
How to apply
CLICK HERE TO VIEW AND APPLY ONLINE
Closing Date: Wednesday, February 27, 2019
(Visited 258 times, 1 visits today)
Location: Nigel and Pretoria
Gibela Transport Rail invites motivated and dynamic and recently qualified graduates to apply for 12 months Graduate Programme. The successful candidates will be based at our various manufacturing sites Nigel (Ekurhuleni) and Wolmerton (Pretoria North).
- No previous work experiences.
- South African citizen between 18 and 35 years of age.
- Excellent communicate skills in English.
- MS Office literate.
- Relevant tertiary qualification.
- Behavioral requirements include:
- Demonstrate Honesty and Integrity
- Reliable, efficient, self-reliant and flexible
- Positive outlook driven and passionate
- 12-month programmed that will provide a unique opportunity to gain valuable skills in the world of transport rail manufacturing.
- A challenging work environment and an exciting job content working in various teams within the environment.
- Training and development of technical and non-technical skills.
Application Process to be considered:
Applications must be accompanied by a recently updated comprehensive CV, latest certified copies of all qualifications (academic transcript must be attached) and certified copy of SA identity document.
NB: Clearly indicate on the cover of the CV the reference number of the graduate programme you are applying for (e.g. REF HSE-01)
|Testing & CommissioningRef-TC-01BSc / BEng Electrical Engineering / Electronics|
|Supply Chain / Warranty Sourcing LogisticsRef-SC-01BTech / Degree – Supply Chain / Logistics |
|Supplier DevelopmentRef-SD-01BTech / Degree Industrial Engineering|
|Facilities ManagementRef-FM-01BTech / BSc / BEng Electrical / Mechanical Engineering|
|EngineeringRef-Eng-01BTech / BSc / BEng Electrical / Electronics / Mechanical Engineering Computers / Mechatronics / Information Systems|
|Train SystemsRef-TS-01BTech / BSc / BEng Electrical Engineering|
|TSSSA-IndustrialRef-TSSSA-01BTech / Degree in Industrial Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Information Systems|
|Process Manufacturing EngineeringRef-PME-01BSc / BTech / BEng Industrial Engineering / Mechanical / Information System / Welding|
|Project ManagementRef-PM-01BTech / BSc Information Science / Computer Systems / Administration Management / Industrial / Mechanical / Electrical Engineering|
|Environmental Health and SafetyRef-EHS-01BTech / Degree in Occupational Health and Safety or equivalent Environmental Health / Science|
|QualityRef-QA-01BTech / Degree in Quality Assurance / Industrial Engineering|
|Human ResourceRef-HR-01BTech / Degree Human Resource Management related studies|
|FinanceRef-FIN-01BTech / Bcom Accounting|
|GSIRef-GSI-01BTech / Degree Industrial Engineering|
How To Apply
Apply Online for the Gibela Transport Rail Graduate / Internship Programme
Click Here to other internship programmes
(Visited 1,468 times, 1 visits today)
- Job Purpose:Responsible for maximizing the sales and exceeding targets for a given portfolio of products through the different sales & promotion activities within a certain geographic territory.
- Key Accountabilities Product Promotion & Sales:
- Promote products to designated customers in order to achieve territory plan objectives
- Implement value added programs across the territory
- Effective selling skills.
- Achievement of territory Sales Targets.
- Market Share growth
- Achievement of activity objectives.
- Effective promotional meetings.
- Distributing product marketing literature to HCP.
- Providing approved information to HCP on Pfizer products, e.g. proper medical usage, dosage amounts and side effects.
- Reporting visits and other activities using MI.
- Build relationships with target customers to enhance territory knowledge to gain product endorsement to generate sales.
- Ensure that accurate, timely and relevant customer knowledge is captured and shared with colleagues using agreed processes e.g. electronic customer management systems
- Customer rapport.
- Coverage and frequency ( on high potential customers )
- Maintain a list of up to date target customers
- Up to date customer records.
- Up to date customer database
- High level of customer service e.g. timely response to telephone calls, letters and general requests from customers.
- Access with ‘hard to see’ customers
- Customer plans for KOLs on territory
- Providing feedback to sales management on customer requests, responses to promotions and product access and competitive activities.
Territory Planning & Management:
- Diagnosis of situation of territory e.g. local market drivers and initiatives leading to subsequent design and implementation of territory action plan to achieve business objectives.
- Develop and execute territory business plan.
- Production of workable territory action plan with objectives.
- Territory plan implemented/updated as necessary.
- Achievement of objectives outlined in plan.
- Demonstration that territory knowledge has been acted on.
- Territory team plans effectively link to geographical team plan for relevant promoted products.
- Preparing Plan for his/ her territory and products.
- Presenting reports according to Sales Manager recommendations and market needs.
- Planning and organizing regular value added programs.
- Feedback to Team, Head Office and Manager of relevant competitor activity or local issues to ensure appropriate action can be taken.
- Competitor knowledge/activities and products, campaigns – key issues identified and fed back.
- Local situations are known e.g. formularies, budgets, funding, and new development.
- Territory sales analysis
- Attending regular sales meetings with SM, general meetings and cycle meetings.
- Capture and feedback on market intelligence
- Liaise with team members to share information, motivate and support team members and therefore contribute to the generation and delivery of the territory plan.
- Team rapport.
- Achievement of shared territory plan objectives.
- Feedback – team members and manager (giving & receiving).
- Effective communication.
- Sharing of appropriate information.
- Good territory management e.g. sharing/exchanging meetings and appointments.
- Attend team meetings
- Share customer / territory information with colleagues
- Ensure territory and administrative systems/processes are maintained and updated to ensure an accurate record of territory is available at all times.
- Knowledgeable and able to work to the Pfizer compliance standards
- Accurate, timely reports.
- Expenses submitted on time.
- Diary planned.
- Up to date territory records.
- Computer literacy e.g. MI
- Adherence to MAPP and Pfizer SOPs
- Timely update of records and systems
- Produce reports – as requested by SM
- Pfizer policies – 100% compliance
- Understand and work to SOPs
- Proactively implement/update personal development plans in order to develop self further within current role
- Development of skills, knowledge and competency.
- Receive and act on feedback from team members, trainer, and managers.
- Learning clinical papers, new sales materials and keeping up to date with relevant disease knowledge
- IDP in place
- Actively seek feedback
- Develop, own and implement IDP
- As agreed with line manager, undertake additional assignments, ensuring objectives are met and outputs delivered to the brief given
- Feedback from project stakeholders
- Delivery on project deliverables
- Dependent on project and capability of colleague
Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience:
- Medical or Pharmaceutical education background.
- Promoted product knowledge.
- Company information systems.
- Effective selling and presentation skills
- Basic Computer ability – e.g. Excel / PowerPoint /WORD/ FF SFA Tool usage
- Working knowledge of healthcare environment and customer types.
- Functional / Technical Skills
- Acts Decisively
- Seizes Accountability
- Grows Self
- Change Agile
- Self Awareness
- Commits to “ One Pfizer”
- Peer Relationships
- Relevant Bachelors degree
- Valid driver’s license
- A minimum of 3-5 years experience in the pharmaceutical industry
Pfizer is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.
How to Apply
Click here to send application
Click here to find related sales positions
(Visited 369 times, 1 visits today)
The YEDP is a developmental and capacity building programme which focuses on, and develops young unemployed graduates who have the potential and aspiration to actively participate in the development of the Frances Baard District Municipality.
The project further aims to provide an opportunity for experiential learning to unemployed graduates in the field of Finance.
The internship programme is a structured professional training and work experience programme with the goal of providing high quality training and practical exposure in all aspects of a Municipal Planning. The programme has a logical training sequence that builds on the skills and competencies acquired during university training.
FINANCE MANAGEMENT INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME (2 POSITIONS)
- The applicant must be in possession of: a Bachelor’s Degree or National Diploma with majors in Accounting, Economics or Finance including risk management and/or Auditing and Taxation, among others.
- The interns will sign an internship agreement which is in addition to the employment contract.
- The effect of the agreement is to ensure commitment to the programme which requires full participation in the educational, workplace assignments and observance of policies and procedures.
- The candidate must have excellent prioritising and ability to manage a variety of tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to work in a pressurised environment.
Remuneration: R100 000.00 per annum
Two-year employment contract
The programme has a logical training sequence that builds on the skills and competencies acquired during university training.
It ends where appropriate, with a qualification in Municipal finance Management which is in line with the Municipal Minimum Competency Regulations.
The programme is aimed at unemployed graduates.
CLICK HERE TO VIEW FRANCES BAARD VACANCY PAGE TO APPLY
(Visited 711 times, 1 visits today)