Home » Learnership Opportunities
Category Archives: Learnership Opportunities
Participate on an EPWP Programme at Bushbuckridge Municipality
Closing date: 22 JUNE 2018
INVITATION TO PARTICIPATE IN THE EPWP YOUTH WASTE MANAGEMENT, SAFETY MONITOR, PARKS, TOURISM AND RECYCLING PROJECTS
The Bushbuckridge Local Municipality calls upon the youth of Bushbuckridge to forward their CV’s for job opportunities EPWP Projects.
Bushbuckridge Local Municipality invites the youth of Bushbuckridge who are interested in the above mentioned EPWP Projects to forward their particulars to the Municipality
Interested youth must send comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV). Certified Copy of ID, Matric Certificate or equivalent and proof of residence.
Applicants must be full time residents within the Bushbuckridge Local Municipality and must be between 18 to 35 years of age.
- 60% Women
- 40% Males
- 2% Disabled
NB: All applicants must indicate their ward numbers in in their CV’s
Expanded Public Works Programme
This programme will use the Expanded Public Works Basic Programme Conditions of Employment Act
How To Apply
Interested candidates meeting the above requirements are invited to submit their CVs, certified copies of Identity Document, proof of , proof of residence and qualifications to the following Burt Region, Casteel Region, Dwarsloop Region, Hluvukani , Acornhoek Region, Agincourt Region,Caste Region, Lillydale Region,Marite Region, Maviljan Region, Mkhuhlu Region, Shatale Region, Thulamahashe Regional offices and also at the head office (office number 55)
NB If you are not contacted within six we six weeks after the closing date, consider your application as being unsuccessful.
Bryte Insurance INSETA Learnerships Johannesburg
Closing Date: 20 July 2018
Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Bryte Learnership Programme is offered in partnership with INSETA (Insurance Sector Education and Training Authority) and focuses on assisting previously disadvantaged young South Africans, by creating the opportunity to gain work-related experience in the Short-Term Insurance industry.
During the 12-month Programme, you will work towards obtaining an FETC (Further Education Training Certificate) Short-Term Insurance Qualification. As part of the learning component of the Programme, you have the opportunity to enhance your skills and knowledge around technical insurance and insurance systems. In addition, you will attend sessions which focus on behavioural competencies.
You will be guided, coached and mentored by Bryte managers who will support you throughout the programme. Our company regards the Learnership Programme as a key economic and social enabler as it benefits the individual, society and the Insurance Industry as a whole.
Once you have successfully completed the Learnership Programme you will receive full accreditation of the FETC Short Term Insurance Qualification at level 4.
Your Skills, Qualifications, and Experience
- Under the age of 24 (i.e. turning 24 in 2019)
- South African citizen
- Grade 12 qualification
- 50% in Mathematics or Mathematics Literacy
- 50% in English Higher or Standard Grade
- 50% in a Second Language Higher or Standard Grade
- No further qualifications since Grade 12 and not presently studying towards a qualification
- Not have the financial means to obtain a qualification
- Certified ID copy
- Certified Matric certificate
- Certified doctors letter confirming disability for candidates living with a disability
How To Apply
Closing Date: 22 June 2018
COMPREHENSIVE AGRICULTURAL SUPPORT PROGRAMME (CASP) HAS INITIATED PROGRAMME OF PLACEMENT OF YOUNG UNEMPLOYED GRADUATES FOR ENTREPRENEURIAL SKILLS DEVELOPMENT IN AGRICULTURE WITHIN COMMERCIAL FARMS (120 POSTS) (2-YEAR CONTRACT – 2018/19 and 2019/20) (ALL DISTICTS)
INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME (Ref: DRDAR 46/06/2018)
CENTRES – COMMERCIAL FARMS IN DISTRICTS
Directorate: Structured Agricultural Education and Training
Stipend: R87 000 per annum (all-inclusive)
Requirements: All young unemployed agricultural graduates with a SAQA recognised National Diploma in Agriculture for a period of 24 continuous months. Interested applicants should be agricultural graduates. The previous beneficiaries of internship / learnership and contract workers in government will not be considered. Those who are not interested to become entrepreneurs in Agriculture need not apply. Preference will be given to applicants from the Eastern Cape who will be willing to work and stay in the commercial farms as successful applicants will be placed in commercial farms that are currently existing throughout the province.
- All successful applicants will be mentored and guided by the commercial farmer
- Perform farm-work duties in relation to the commodity requirements to improve productivity in the commercial farm
- Be prepared to learn farming skills as guided by the commercial farmer
- Attend training relevant to farm commodity
- Gain farm management skills, business management skills and record keeping
- Learn business growth skills and acquire resource management skills and knowledge
- Be ready to be deployed to any section within the farm to gain more knowledge
- Attend and arrange meetings with strategic partners and other stakeholders such as market institution, supplier of production inputs / infrastructure and farmers
- Contribute positively to the success of the commercial farm
- Advocate honesty, integrity and professionalism at all times
- Work overtime as and when there is a need
- Write monthly, quarterly and annual report
Note: For CASP Internship preference will be given to unemployed graduates between the ages 18 and 35 years with qualifications from EC Agricultural Training Institutes –ATIs.
APPLICATIONS RECEIVED AFTER CLOSING DATE WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED. NO FAXED APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED.
How To Apply
Applications can be forwarded through one of the following options:
DEPARTMENT OF RURAL DEVELOPMENT AND AGRARIAN REFORM
Hand Delivery: Room 1103, 11th Floor, Dukumbana Building, Independence Avenue, Bhisho.
Post to: The Director: Corporate Services Advisory Support, Department of Rural Development and Agrarian Reform, Private Bag X0040, Bhisho, 5605. Enquiries: Mr K Javu 040 602 5144 or Ms K. Mngxekeza 040 602 5062.
Firefighter Learnerships R1800 Per Month
Closing Date: 22 June 2018
Position: Learner Firefighting and Rescue Leanership [X18]
Stipend: R1 800.00 pm
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified and competent persons to participate in one year learnership to the under mentioned position.
Matric And Physically Fit
- Currently unemployed Currently not participating in a learnership 18 to 35 years
- No criminal record Proof of residential address
- Not involved in other studies from 1 Jan 2018 to 31 Dec 2018.
- Only South African Citizens in possession of a valid SA identify document will be considered.
- Shortlisted candidates will be subjected to medical and physical fitness test prior the interviews
How To Apply
Download Application Form or at obtain a copy from the Corporate Services Department, 4″ Floor, Civic Centre, Ermelo.
Application Must Be Posted To Msukaligwa Local Municipality, P.O. Box 48, Ermelo, 2350, For The Attention Of Acting Director Corporate Services – Mr. B.P. Zwane
Applicants must attach copies of certified certificates on their CV. CV without certified
copies of certificates will not be considered.
For enquiries contact Human Resources at 017 801 3755 during office hours
“If you don’t hear from the municipality after a month, please consider your application unsuccessful”
Msobo Coal offers members of the local communities an opportunity to register as Technical OR Engineering Learner to be trained and developed to enable the individual to obtain an artisan qualification associated with coal mining, that is Artisan Learnerships. Se more details below on how you can apply for the Msobo Coal artisan learnerships.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum Grade 12 with mathematics and science or N2 with relevant subjects .
- Applicants will be screened and will be subjected to an assessment process .
- Successful applicants will be obliged to enter into an contractual agreement with the company stipulating obligations of both parties
The successful candidate must be in possession of a valid certificate of fitness or be in a position to obtain one as per the requirements of the Mine Health and Safety Act.
The successful candidate must be in possession of a valid certificate of fitness or be in a position to obtain one prior to the commencement of employment, as per the requirements of the Mine Health and Safety Act.
- Self-disciplined and energetic
- Positive and Safe attitude
- Creative/original .
- Problem solving skills
- Must be positive and serious about his/her own development
- Good communication skills
- Be able to work in a Team Environment
- Subordination to supervision
How To Apply
Apply for Msobo Coal Artisan Learnership Programme. Msobo Coal is looking for candidates for learnership programme. Send your applications via email, see application requirements here.
Please forward your detailed CV to: Recruitment@msobo.co.za
If no response is received within two weeks after closing date it can be assumed that your application was unsuccessful. Preference will be given to applications from historically disadvantaged individuals
Closing Date: 8 June 2018
See other positions here on aftermatric.co.za
Apply for these positions or find other positions including bursaries and scholarship programmes on this website.