Home » Learnership Opportunities
Category Archives: Learnership Opportunities
Sarago will give you twelve weeks of free training that will guarantee you employment, provide you with a certificate confirming your training in the call centre industry, provide you with a training manual and develop you personally and professionally.
Sarago is a company based on dedication, commitment, passion, innovation and service excellence. We have exceptionally talented individual players, but we perform best as a team.
We have state of the art training facilities in central Durban that are fully equipped. All our lecturers are qualified and we have assisted plenty of students gain employment thus far.
Sarago Training – Our Vision Statement
Sarago Training strives to become the Services Seta accredited training provider of choice, embracing the sharing of skills to uplift and empower every individual trained.
With a foundation of integrity in the field of learning and development, Sarago Training’s vibrant team of professional skilled experts share a passion for training excellence
As a Registered Training Organisation, with accreditation to deliver certification in a range of disciplines, we are able to provide a variety of career and training options to suit individual job seekers and employers alike.
One of our core businesses is to provide first-class training and coaching solutions to organisations where customer contact is a valued asset and where real business value can be delivered and sustained through our innovative performance improvement techniques.
Other Free Trainings Opportunities
Free Online Courses
Our specialisation in behavioural modification techniques and in the psychology of human development has enabled us to deliver the most high-impact accredited and customised training programs and workshops available in South Africa today. We have also recently applied the same methods to bring to the public professional and personal development programs and workshops, which allow more individuals the opportunity to extend their capabilities and achieve their amazing potential.
With our proven candidate selection and placement methodologies, we are also able to provide a total career management and training solution to employers looking for high quality and consistent results. These solutions provide an ideal environment for supporting new job seekers entry in a successful career path.
We would welcome the opportunity to work with you at a personal, professional, or organisational level, to help you, your staff and your business achieve amazing results through the maximising of your investment in your human resources.
How to contact Sarago
21 Fields Street, Durban
Date: 11 November 2017
The Khwezela Colliery in Mpumalanaga, owned by Anglo American – one of the world’s largest mining companies, is offering learnership opportunities in the following disciplines:
- 3x Electrician
- 3x Fitter
- 2x Diesel Mechanic
- 1x Auto Electrician
- 1x Learner Miner
- A high regard to safety and an excellent safety record.
- Minimum Grade 12 or equivalent with Maths (not Maths literacy & Functional Maths) and Physical Science OR
- Minimum N2 Technical qualification with relevant subjects i.e.:
- Electrician: N3 Maths, Engineering Science, Industrial Electronics, Electrical Theory
- Fitter: Maths, Engineering Science, Engineering Drawing, Fitting & Machining Theory.
- Diesel Mechanic: Maths, Engineering Science, Engineering Drawing, Diesel Mechanic Theory
- Auto Electrician: Engineering Science, Mathematicise, Industrial Electronics; Auto Electrical Trade Theory.
- Learner Miner: Three years’ work at an opencast Blasting Section; Blasting Assistant Skills Programme; Competent person A Skills Programme.
- A valid K53 provincial driver’s license.
- Candidates must be able and, prepared to undergo a psychometric assessment.
- Must be in possession of or able to obtain a certificate of fitness.
- Must be able and willing to work shifts, standby & call outs when required.
- Be able to cope with pressure, be innovative & a self-starter.
- Be able to identify faults without supervision.
- Exposure in the Engineering Sector of Mining will be advantageous.
- Certified copies of qualifications not 90 days older, driver’s license and ID Document must be attached to all applications.Please indicate which trade you are applying for.
- Subjects with F symbols will not be accepted.
- No Criminal Record
- Be able to obtain Police Clearance in compliance with Explosives Act 15 of 2003 as amended
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be interviewed.
How to apply
Closing date is 15 December 2017. Click here to apply online
Location: Eastern Cape
Have you recently Matriculated and struggling to find a job? Are you interested in a National Certificate and workplace experience / training? If your answers to these questions are yes, then this is the opportunity for you. We are running a National Certificate in Wholesale & Retail Operations: Retail Sales Learnership Programme (NQF 3) for unemployed youth from March 2018 for 12 months.
Learners will attend training sessions outside the workplace for 14 days during the year (3-4 days per week training session in April, July, September and November) where they will complete theory components and submit portfolios. When learners are not in class they will gain valuable practical work experience in a building industry retail store.
THE PROGRAMME EMPHASISES ON:
- The Operations Environment
- Managing Customers
- Numeracy & Literacy
- South African citizen
- Grade 12 with pass in English and Maths Literacy
- Applicants must be able to think logically and solve problems
- Good Communication skills
LEARNER WILL NEED TO BE ABLE TO TRAVEL TO ONE OF THESE STORES TO COMPLETE PRACTICAL EXPERIENCE IN THE FOLLOWING EASTERN CAPE AREAS:
- East London
- King Williams Town
- Port Alfred
- Port Elizabeth
How To Apply
fax: 087 238 6372
Closing date: 14 December 2017
Position: Construction Learnership x120
The Eastern Cape Department of Education in partnership with ETDP SETA is offering the Construction Learnership opportunities within the maintenance in the following disciplines: Electrical, civil and Construction.
The purpose for this construction Learnership is to build capacity amongst emerging contractors to execute the increasing amount of labor-intensive work at schools. Furthermore, learner contractors will gain hands-on practical working experience, as well as a recognized NOF qualification.
- Grade 12 with Maths, Physical Science and English
- N3 with Maths, Engineering Science and English
- Applicants should be between 18 and 35 years of age
Skills and Competencies Required
- Communication skills
- Have a high level of drive and motivation
- Computer Literacy
- Be Safety Conscious
- Be responsible and committed
Closing Date: 12 December 2017
How to Apply
- Applicants are required to submit a completed Z83 Form obtainable from any Government institution. Certified copies of ID and qualifications, and Curriculum Vitae (CV)nnb with at least three contactable references, must accompany such form. Applicants must clearly quote the reference number and district where the vacancy is.
- Application forms are to be submitted to the following Districts:
|Alfred NZO West [x20]Mr Myolwa (039 255 1735 / 36)Ref: ANW HR / 01
P / Bag X9001 Mt Frere 5090
|Buffalo City [x20]Ms Nikolongo (043 6047734)Ref: BC HR / 02
P / Bag X4571 KWT 5600
Mr Veletshona (043760 0041)
P / Bag X9007
East London 5209
|Amathole East [x20]Mr Safa (047 4017715)Ref: AE HR / 03
P / Bag Butterworth X3164 4960
|Sarah Baartman [x20]Ms Vanrensburg (049807 2264)Ref: SB HR / 04
P / Bag X726 Graaf Reinet 6280
Mr Giyose (046.603 3351)
P / Bag X1001 Grahamstown 6140
|OR Tambo inland [x20]Mr Matoti (047 502 4385 / 204)Ref: ORTI HR / 05
P / Bag X5003 Mthatha 5099
|Joe Gqabi [x20]Mr Sodladla (039257 0048)Ref: JO HR / 06
P / Bag X1133 Mt Fletcher 4770
Mr Silele (051 6110052)
P / Bag X5026 Sterkspruit 9762
Applicants requiring additional information are welcome to direct their queries to the following officials: Ms. L Sidiya (040 608 4552) or Mr L. Makongolo (0406084261)
For submission, please drop your CV with all the supporting documents at the above-mentioned District offices (Human Resource Development).
A learnership has opened up at Nkangala District Municipality in Mpumalanga. This programme is aimed at unemployed youth with passion for career in security career, couple with the drive to grow and develop within a thriving and challenging Security environment. The programme is run over a 12 months period, over which learners will also complete an NQF level 2 qualifi cati ons that is funded by Nkangala District Municipal.
In addition, learners will receive a basic monthly stipend.
The learning process will be carried in the six local municipaliti es known as Victor Khanye, Dr. J. S Moroka, Emalahleni, Emakhazeni, Steve Tshwete, and Thembisile Hani.
Grade 12 certificate • 18 – 35 years • No criminal record • South African citizen • Residing in Nkangala District
Targeted learners per local municipality are as follows:
HOW TO APPLY
Application letter specifying the programme applied for accompanied by CV, Copy of qualiﬁcations, ID (certiﬁed) and proof of residence must be submitted in person to Nkangala District Municipality oﬃces at: Human Resources Department for attention Municipal Manager or the applications can be posted to: PO Box 437, Middelburg, 1050.
Targeted learners per local municipality are as follows:
Nkangala is an equal opportunity organizati on and subscribes equality policies which are non-racial, non-discriminatory, and non-sexist. Correspondence will be limited to the short listed candidates. Should you not hear from the municipality within 7 days aft er the closing date, please consider your applicati on unsuccessful. The municipality reserves the right not to make an appointment.
Enquiries: Andrew Gwinji, at: 073 039 8487; Dhliwayo Nyasha, at: 084 707 7432; Joseph Chiloane, at: 073 891 2711; Sibongile Maidi: 0132492213; Mandla Zulu, at: 013 249 2091.
CLOSING DATE IS: 12 DECEMBER 2017