Home » Learnership Opportunities
Category Archives: Learnership Opportunities
The Procter & Gamble Learnership is a corporate program that offers best-in-class, paid administrative Learnership experiences. Learners have the opportunity to add value to the Company from day one with impactful work objectives. Learners will gain exposure to different types of work and the P&G culture.
P&G is leading consumer product company that provides consumer products in segments like beauty and grooming, health and wellbeing, household care, snacks.
Why become a P&G Learner
As a P&G Learner, you have the opportunity to contribute to business objectives for the world’s largest consumer products company. The work environment is project oriented, which gives you a chance to develop your professional skills.
- Matric Certificate with 3 – 5 years working experience or
- National Diploma (Candidates with a Bachelor’s degree or higher will be rejected)
- South African Citizen with Green Barcoded South African ID
- Based in Gauteng
How to apply
Rand Water invites suitably qualified and previously disadvantaged individuals to apply for NQF Level 2 Learnership opportunities in the following disciplines:
- Argricultural Learnership (Reference Number: LP014)
- Waste Purification Leanership – (Reference Number: LP015)
- Wastewater Treatment Process Learnership – (Reference Number: LP013)
Rand Water is one of the biggest Water utilities in the world. It provides bulk potable water of superior quality to 12 million people in the economic heartland of South Africa
Applicants must satisfy the following entry criteria before applying:
- Must be unemployed
- Must have a suitable qualification (Matric Mathematics with level 4)
- Must be South African citizens and in possessions of a valid SA ID
- Must be under the age of 25 in line with the NSDS III
The following documents must accompany your application form:
- Application letter and Curriculum Vitae
- Certified copy of ID document
- Proof of residence
- Certified copies of Matric qualifications.
In evaluating prospective applicants and making the final selection, preference will be given to females and people with disability to give effect to Rand Water’s Employment Equity Objectives.
How to apply
Closing date is 30 June 2017
Suitably qualified applicants are requested to submit their completed qualifications with the relevant attachments to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax 086 609 1178 (quoting the relevant notice number in the subject line). e.g. Notice Number: LP013 (Water Purification, NQF Level 2)
Servest Catering ,a division of the Servest Group is offering a Food & Beverage as well as Professional Cookery Learnerships to UNEMPLOYED individuals as part of its skills development programme. We are seeking to employ individuals that have passion in the hospitality industry and food services .The incumbents must be available immediately and willing to commit to this course which will run for one year
The Servest Group is a reputable and well-established company that provides multi-service solutions including cleaning, hygiene, interior and exterior landscaping, security, parking, marine offshore and transport throughout South Africa.
Successful applicants will receive.
- The company funding training for the above mentioned courses.
- 12 month learnership agreement
- Set monthly stipend
- Receive on-the-job training within the Food & Beverage Facilities
Interested individuals must meet the following requirements:
- South African citizen;
- Have passion for the Hospitality Industry
- Grade 12
- Clear criminal record;
- Must reside in Johannesburg area;
- Must be well spoken (read and write English);
- Must be well presented
- Must be Unemployed
Applications will be shortlisted and will undergo a screening and interview process.
All potentially eligible candidates shall be required to undergo the following assessment or screening arranged and paid for by the company:
- Medical fitness
- Psychometric test
How to apply
Closing date is 26 June 2017. Click here to apply online
Location: Head Office, Dr Kenneth Kaunda, Ngaka Modiri Molema, Dr Ruth Segomotsi Mompati and Bojanala Districts
Stipend : R3500.00 per month
Ref: NWREAD / 06 / 09
Interested applicants should possess Grade 12 for Leamership Program and be South African citizens aged between 18 and 35 years old within the North West Province.
The North West Department of Rural. Environment and Agricultural Development is committed to the achievement of diversity and equity in employment. People with disability are encouraged to apply.
How To Apply
Applications must be submitted on form Z83 obtainable from any Public Service Department and must be accompanied by a detailed CV, together with certified copies of certificates and Identity Document.
Faxed or emailed and late applications will not be considered. Failure to comply with the above requirements will result in the disqualification of the application.
If you have not heard from the Department within three months of closing date, kindly regard your application as unsuccessful.
Please forward your application for the attention of MS TF MOLAMU: Department of Agriculture and Rural Development, Private Bag x 2039, Mmabatho 2735 or hand deliver to Directorate: Human Resource Development, First Floor, Office No.122, Agricentre Building, Cnr Dr James Moroka and Stadium Road, Mmabatho.
All enquiries to be directed to Ms F Mpa at (018) 389 – 5041
Closing Date: 30 June 2017
Location: Cape Town
The successful candidate:
- Will be placed on a 12 month Learnership Programme in a Truworths store
- Will be expected to work within the trading hours of the store in which they are placed, including weekend work.
- Assist customers
- Payments and purchases on the POS system
- Opening new accounts
- Maintaining or controlling stock losses
- Customer feedback
- Building quality relationships with customers
- Commitment to the Learnership Programme
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer service orientated
- Willingness to learn