A vacancy exists in the Equity Operations Department for an Area Coach, reporting to the Operations Director and/or the Regional Coach.
The key functions of these roles is responsibility for the operations of company owned restaurants within a designated area, including the maximisation of sales, profits and efficiencies, implementation of marketing programmes, attainment of Company operating standards for the customer, operations, facilities, employment practices, coaching, support and development of management and restaurant team members.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Promote Yum!’s How We Win Together principles acting as a role model and providing leadership and coaching on an ongoing basis
- Manage the area in accordance with Company Policies and Procedures including directing the activities of employees in maximising sales, customer service (GES, ROCC, CHAMPS), operating standards, operating efficiency and profit
- Assume primary responsibility for the correct implementation of Employee and Customer Safety in restaurants within through monitoring of restaurant performance, enforcing standards, ensuring observance of procedures and allocation of financial resources. Direct responsibility for investigating serious incidents and accidents and recommending appropriate corrective actions to Market Manager. Ensure all employees are provided with the appropriate training and resources to ensure customer and employee safely
- Maximise sales and profit through operational excellence, effective implementation of marketing promotions and identifying, recommending and implementing sales growth opportunities, coordinate price changes, alert Market Manager to competitive activities within area and recommend action
- Ensure effective forecasting and scheduling labour, food costs and other areas of the P&L and to ensure tasks are only undertaken by those employees certified to perform them
- Oversee restaurant staffing functions and ensure the effective recruitment, selection, training and development of management and team members in conjunction with Human Resources representatives. Use effective Bench Planning to drive optimum management and stability in area
- Maintain and develop restaurants within the Area to the highest standards of product quality and CHAMPS Standards. Recommend and implement action plans to ensure continued progress in all elements of GES and operation excellence (including ROCC)
- Evaluate performance of Restaurant Management in area against established targets. Coach and support individuals to improve performance and meet targets. Ensure achievement of monthly objectives for restaurants within the area
- Oversee prompt and appropriate resolution of all complaints (inspections by third parties (eg: health inspectors), customers and employees, etc.) within the area. Inform Supervisor of serious matters and other issues that may result in legal action
- Oversee management training and designated certification, including Developing Champions, Traineeships and Team Member Training
- Ensure that controls and procedures including but not limited to security and cash control are implemented to protect the security of employees and company funds
- Ensure that management and staff are aware of company policies and procedures and implement company programs initiated by various departments
- Other duties as required
How to Apply
Send Your CV Online Here
The Foschini Group is recruiting recent matriculants for an exciting opportunity to develop their skills and build their professional profile.
We are offering a 12 month learnernship for matriculants interested in building a career in retail. Over the course of the year with TFG, you will receive training and a qualification in Wholesale and Retail Operations. The position is store-based, and you will be required to demonstrate your customer-obsession on a daily basis!
If you are interested in a learning opportunity and gaining work experience, apply now!
Trainee Sales Associates will be required to:
Be dedicated to their education and learning growth
Participate fully in all learning opportunities
Complete all of the requirements for the Wholesale and Retail Operations certificate
Be an active and contributing member of the store team, which includes customer engagement, product management, and professional service
How to Apply
To apply for this role, you need the following:
A positive attitude
An interest in furthering your learning and building your employability profile
Commitment to spending 12 months on the learnership in TFG
Matric, with English and Maths or Maths Literacy
Click Here to Login and Send CV
Pioneer Foods is looking for a Trainee Miller at its Essential Foods Mill in Bethlehem. This opportunity will allow the trainee to complete the theoretical and practical component of a trade qualification.
Pioneer Foods is one of the largest producers and distributors in South Africa of a range of food, beverages and related products, for human and animal consumption.
- Demostrated ability to control grist & product quality parameter.
- Demostrated ability to compiled and executed milling.
- Demostrated ability to control raw material & finished stock levels.
- Demostrate ability to control and optimised people, mill, machinery and equipment – also maintain the mill, machinery and equipment.
- Demostrate ability to ensure safety, heath, hygiene and pest management
- Grade 12/Matric with Mathematics and Physical Science
- No experinece needed
How to apply
Applications close on 06 April 2017. Click here to apply online
Suncoast Casino is looking for learners who are interested in becoming part of an eight week course in order to qualify as a Dealer. Successful applicants will join the Dealer Training School based in Durban.
Suncoast Casino, is part of Tsogo Sun, a dynamic and innovative leader of gaming and entertainment in South Africa. Tsogo Sun welcomes job applications from passionate and hard-working team players who want to be part of our ever growing Tsogo Sun family. We value our employees and provide them with the means to grow within the company, opening many doors in the process. If this is an offer that excites you, send in your application and you could be the newest edition to our family.
Our successful Tables Learners
- Must attend an 8-week training school
- Will receive a daily transport allowance & meal during training school
- Be committed to learning and passing ALL assessments during training school in order to qualify as a Trainee Dealer
- Be prepared to commit to a 12-month FTC contract after qualifying as a Trainee Dealer
- Able to commence Training School on 11 May 2017.
Our successful Trainee Dealers will
- Be trusted team players
- Present a professional and efficient image while on the gaming floor
- Be required to work shifts
- Matric (NQF 4) Maths / Maths Literacy or Accountancy, passing the subject with a minimum “D” symbol on SG or, “E” symbol on HG
- Good Verbal and Written skills,
- No criminal record
- No previous work experience required
How to apply
Applications close on 29 March 2017. Click here to apply online
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted via e-mail, and details of an entry level assessment will be provided. Should you not receive a response within 2 weeks of the closing date of the vacancy, kindly consider your application to be unsuccessful.
Sanlam offers graduate positions in the fields of finance, investments, accounting, actuarial science, underwriting, IT and more in Cape Town and Johannesburg.
Benefits offered to graduates:
- 18-month development programme with the possibility of a permanent position.
- Facilitated development focusing on leadership and self-improvement.
- Interaction with other graduates in other parts of the business.
- Group coaching.
- Invaluable industry, hands-on experience.
- BCom Accounting
- Bachelor or Business Science Quantitative Management
- B Com Honours in Investment Management or Statistics or Accounting
- Investment related degree / diploma
- B Degree in Marketing or equivalent
- Post-graduate qualification in tax (or in process of obtaining).
- 3 year degree – B Comm, BSc or any business related degree
- Undergraduate Degree – preferably BComm/ Informatics / Information Systems / BSc / Computer Science / IT or any other relevant degree
- Legal degree/ LLB
- Trustee Diploma will be an advantage.
- 4 year University degree in Actuarial Science, Finance, Accounting, Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering or Natural Science.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Actuarial Science, including equivalent statistical/mathematics degrees. E.g Bsc (Actuarial and Financial Mathematics), Bsc (Actuarial Science),Bsc (Statistics and Actuarial Science), BCom (Actuarial Science)
How to apply
Applications close on 31 May 2017
South32 seeks a Finance Graduate Trainee in Johannesburg. The purpose of this role is to develop skills and experience in finance reporting and processes including period end close, statistical, statutory and management reporting, internal and external audit and preparation of Annual Financial Statements.
South32 is a resources company built around a single idea: that in a rapidly-changing world, we have an opportunity to make a difference, from the ground up. The roots of South32 are in the Southern Hemisphere, with a head office in Perth and regional hubs in Perth and Johannesburg.
- Provide sound financial management advice to the VP’s and cost owners to ensure that decisions take into account value (cost, margin, EBIT, FCF), risk, cost and opportunity;
- Reporting of monthly operational results Coordinate period end close process;
- Analyse financial data (primarily cost), KVDs and other analytical data highlighting performance issues/ opportunities;
- Manage, review and process accruals and intergroup service charges;
- Half year and year end statutory reporting, including External Briefing Paper submissions and finalisation of Annual Financial Statements;
- Prepare governance related activities including Stewardship Reviews and internal and external audits;
- Responsible for general statistical and statutory reporting requirements;
- Prepare Management Briefing Papers;
- Preparation of monthly reports;
- Preparation of monthly general ledger reconciliations;
- Assist with the budgeting and forecasting processes for the Africa Region functions with support from the Analyst Reporting Functions.
- A Degree Management Accounting/Finance / Commerce.
How to apply
Closing date is 14 March 2017. Click here to apply online
Position : Co-op Students X10 (Generation Division) Koeberg Power Station Vacancy type: External/Internal
Task Grade : TR2
Area of Speacialization : Conduct analysis according to prescribed standard methods. • Maintain operational chemical standards on all plant. • Calculate analytical data on LIMS • Perform daily laboratory routines
Department : Chemistry
Business Unit : Koeberg Nuclear Power Station
Location : South Africa (Western Cape)
Reference Number : 5000425398SL
Closing Date : 3/10/2017
o S4 in Analytical Chemistry or
o S4 in Chemical Engineering
Skills and Competencies
• Chemical analysis
• Computer literacy
• Communication skills
• Attention to detail
• Radiation worker
• Source handler
• Sample surveyor
• Maintain authorization as per legislative requests
• Perform sampling of plant systems
• Conduct chemical analysis
• Conduct radiochemistry analysis
• Reporting of results
• Maintain good laboratory practices
• Maintain safety and good housekeeping of work area
• Perform any other legitimate activity required
You may also hand deliver your CV to the reception desk of the Training Offices (New KTC (EDUSEC) Koeberg Power Station) A clearly marked secure box will be placed at reception where CV’s can be dropped off. Please ensure that you clearly indicate the reference number of the position you are applying for on your CV.
“If you have not been contacted within 28 days after the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.”
“Eskom is committed to equality, employment equity, and diversity. In accordance with the employment equity plan of Eskom and its employment equity goals and targets, preference may be given, but is not limited, to candidates from under-represented designated groups. Eskom reserves the right not to make an appointment to the posts as advertised.
How to Apply
Apply Online Click Here