Home » Traineeship Positions
Category Archives: Traineeship Positions
The laboratory strives to deliver accurate, reliable results with an acceptable turnaround time, combined with the consultative input of pathologists, thus promoting enhanced patient care and client satisfaction.
Student Laboratory Assistant Requirement
- Grade 12 with at least 40% in mathematical literacy. Life and/or physical science will be an advantage.
Laboratory Assistant Requirement
- Registered with HPCSA as Laboratory Assistant
- Must be a hard, dedicated worker
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Quick learner
- Motivated to handle tasks alone
- Computer literate and good typing skills (30 wpm)
- Good bilingual skills (Afrikaans & English)
- Ability to work accurately and efficiently
- Good working ethics, reliable and dedicated
- Ability to work under pressure
- Must be available to work overtime, weekend, public holidays and night shift according to the needs of the company
- A good understanding of business and telephone etiquette and how to act professionally at all times in the workplace
How to apply
WBHO Construction (Pty) Ltd offer bursaries, in-service training as well as vacation work in line with relevant fields of study.
In order to apply for one of the programmes offered by WBHO, the relevant application form as well as accompanying documentation should be emailed through to the respective email address. Please note incomplete applications will not be considered.
- South African citizen
- 60% average or above
- Full-time student
- Studying toward a BEng, BSc, ND or BTech qualification in one the following disciplines:
Civil Engineering, Quantity Surveying, Construction Management or Building Science
Students are shortlisted and selected based on the current and future needs of the organisation.
WBHO’s Expectation From Students
- Work according to site specific requirements
- No employment benefits (such as provident fund or medical aid) are provided
- No expectation of permanent employment is provided after completion of in-service training
- Salary is determined by current year and field of study
How To Apply
Closing Date: 30 June 2017
Stipend: R183559 pa
Limpopo treasury is committed to enhancingyouth employability and improving service delivery through integrated skills development. We therefore, invite applications from suitably qualified graduates for 20 IA opportunitites that exist in the department.
A minimum of NQF level 6 or Level 7 (ND or Degree) majoring in any two of the following subjects: Accounting / Financial Accounting • Auditing / Internal Auditing / Risk Management • Financial Information Systems / Computer Science • Cost and Management Accounting • Business Management • Public Administration • Logistics Management •
Consideration will also be given to candidates with BTech / degree in Building Sceince / Quantity Surveying or Construction Project Management
Good command of the English language, both spoken and written • Analysis skills • Ability to achieve personal work goals and objectives • Ability to work well with people • Ability to present and communicate information • Writing and reporting skills • Planning and organisational skills • Ability ot deliver results and meet customer expectations
Conditions: • Applicants should be South African citizens and residents of Limpopo, aged 22-35 • Applicants should be unemployed and should not have participated in the programme before • Successful candidates will sign a a24 month contract with the department and also attend 8 training sessions facilitated by the institute for internal auditors spread throughtout the 24 months • Successful candidates will be subjected to security clearance.
How To Apply
Applications must be submitted on the Z83 form, accompanied by a detailed CV, certified copies of qualifications and Identity Document. Post your applications to: The Head of Department, Limpopo Provincial Treasury, Private Bag x9486, Polokwane 0700 OR hand deliver at 46 Hans van Rensburg Street, Polokwane 0699.
Correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only. If you do not hear from us within 2 months of the closing date, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
Enquiries: Conny Kgadima, tel. (015) 298-7012 or Hilda Moremi, tel. (015) 298-7012 or Mashiake Makgai at (015) 298-7732
Closing Date: 07 July 2017
Mediclinic and ER24 invite Emergency Care Technician Learners who are interested in studying for a Diploma in Emergency Medical Care. This two-year training programme is available at Mediclinic Learning Centre Cape Region in Bellville. Training entails the following courses: Professional Practice; Anatomy & Physiology; Integrated Sciences (Physics & Chemistry), and Emergency Medical Care (Theory, Clinical Skills, Clinical Practice) among others.
On graduation learners are equipped to render lifesaving emergency care to critically ill patients. Graduates will be equipped with an Advanced Life Support qualification and professional registration with the Health Professions Council of South Africa as an Emergency Care Technician (ECT).
- Grade 12 admission to a diploma programme or equivalent with an average of 50%
- Old senior certificate: D-aggregate (950 marks)
- Mathematics at NQF level 4 with a minimum mark of 40%
- English at NQF level 4 with a minimum mark of 40%
- Physical Science at NQF level 4 with a minimum mark of 40%
- Recognition of prior learning based on criterion-referenced assessment for learners with healthcare related experience, if applicable
The following selection criteria apply:
- Meet all the minimum entry requirements
- Successful interview
- Successful completion of a fitness and phobia test
The following documents will be required:
- Short CV
- Certified copy of your grade 12 certificate or final grade 11 academic results
- Certified copy of the first page of your ID book
- Proof of a non-refundable application fee paid
- Proof of South African citizenship, if applicable
How to apply
Applications close on 31 July 2017. Click here to apply online
Location: East London & Pretoria
Your road to success in the accounting profession has taken you through years of undergraduate and postgraduate studies. Now you are looking forward to a bright future and finally ready to take the next step.
Get a head start by participating in Mercedes-Benz South Africa’s CA (SA) training programme. The Mercedes-Benz South Africa CA (SA) training programme has been running since 2008 and differs from other graduate programmes as it offers developmental opportunities through the integration of academic knowledge and practical skills.
Why CA (SA) articles at Mercedes-Benz South Africa?
- We offer a three-year rotational system of training that enables trainees to experience a good overview of the entire organisation.
- Trainees are able to identify, develop and focus on their specific areas of interest within the organisation.
- Trainees are able to showcase their capabilities overtly.
- Individuals are offered the opportunity to fast-track their careers as CAs as they are able to train within the commercial environment in which they wish to specialise.
- We provide trainees with in-depth exposure to Financial Accounting; Managerial Accounting and Financial Management; Corporate Governance; and Taxation.
Only applications submitted online will be considered. Applications sent by email WILL NOT be considered. Email address provided for query purposes only. Closing date for applications is the 30 September 2017
- Applicants must be in possession of a CTA (Certificate in the Theory of Accounting), i.e. fourth-year Honours degree with subjects in Taxation, Financial Accounting, Auditing and Management Accounting or in their CTA/Honours year of study.
- Computer Literacy an advantage.
How To Apply
Closing Date: 30 September 2017