Home » Training Opportunities
Category Archives: Training Opportunities
We believe that if you’re an aspiring manager you can learn to be a great leader. This foundation course provides you with key insights, tips and skills to better manage, perform, motivate and ultimately become a successful leader.
During this introductory 4-week course, you will learn why management matters, and how successful leaders build high performing teams. Ultimately, leaders develop others to make a significant contribution to their work. If you are looking to increase your skills around management and leadership, and if you believe you have what it takes to lead, then register now to start this evolution.
Perhaps the greatest difference between a leader and manager is their ability to explain why they work the way they do. In lesson 3, you will explore how leaders explain why they do what they do. You will learn how strategic alignment holds the key to helping managers create a winning culture.
Some managers struggle with how work is constantly changing. We look at the millennial generation and provide insights to help you lead in a global, social, diverse, and multi-cultural environment. You will learn to appreciate how the changing nature of work demands new leadership and transformational roles. Roles that you, as aspiring managers and leaders, can fill.
How to Register
The laboratory strives to deliver accurate, reliable results with an acceptable turnaround time, combined with the consultative input of pathologists, thus promoting enhanced patient care and client satisfaction.
Student Laboratory Assistant Requirement
- Grade 12 with at least 40% in mathematical literacy. Life and/or physical science will be an advantage.
Laboratory Assistant Requirement
- Registered with HPCSA as Laboratory Assistant
- Must be a hard, dedicated worker
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Quick learner
- Motivated to handle tasks alone
- Computer literate and good typing skills (30 wpm)
- Good bilingual skills (Afrikaans & English)
- Ability to work accurately and efficiently
- Good working ethics, reliable and dedicated
- Ability to work under pressure
- Must be available to work overtime, weekend, public holidays and night shift according to the needs of the company
- A good understanding of business and telephone etiquette and how to act professionally at all times in the workplace
How to apply
Stipend: R183559 pa
Limpopo treasury is committed to enhancingyouth employability and improving service delivery through integrated skills development. We therefore, invite applications from suitably qualified graduates for 20 IA opportunitites that exist in the department.
A minimum of NQF level 6 or Level 7 (ND or Degree) majoring in any two of the following subjects: Accounting / Financial Accounting • Auditing / Internal Auditing / Risk Management • Financial Information Systems / Computer Science • Cost and Management Accounting • Business Management • Public Administration • Logistics Management •
Consideration will also be given to candidates with BTech / degree in Building Sceince / Quantity Surveying or Construction Project Management
Good command of the English language, both spoken and written • Analysis skills • Ability to achieve personal work goals and objectives • Ability to work well with people • Ability to present and communicate information • Writing and reporting skills • Planning and organisational skills • Ability ot deliver results and meet customer expectations
Conditions: • Applicants should be South African citizens and residents of Limpopo, aged 22-35 • Applicants should be unemployed and should not have participated in the programme before • Successful candidates will sign a a24 month contract with the department and also attend 8 training sessions facilitated by the institute for internal auditors spread throughtout the 24 months • Successful candidates will be subjected to security clearance.
How To Apply
Applications must be submitted on the Z83 form, accompanied by a detailed CV, certified copies of qualifications and Identity Document. Post your applications to: The Head of Department, Limpopo Provincial Treasury, Private Bag x9486, Polokwane 0700 OR hand deliver at 46 Hans van Rensburg Street, Polokwane 0699.
Correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only. If you do not hear from us within 2 months of the closing date, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
Enquiries: Conny Kgadima, tel. (015) 298-7012 or Hilda Moremi, tel. (015) 298-7012 or Mashiake Makgai at (015) 298-7732
Closing Date: 07 July 2017
Locations : Port Elizabeth and Johannesburg
Duration : 2 year Training Programme
The Goodyear Graduate-in-Training Programme provides the platform for you to refine your skills and make a difference in an exciting ever changing industry.
It is bench-marked to world-class standards and strengthened by the principle of shared responsibility between the company and participants for their growth and development.
- Marketing (Johannesburg)
- Accounting – (Port Elizabeth and Johannesburg)
- Human Resources (Johannesburg)
Engineering (Port Elizabeth only)
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electronic Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
How To Apply
Closing Date : 31 July 2017
Recruiting and retaining high-quality medical professionals is fundamental to Mediclinic Southern Africa’s sustainability.
Learn from experts in the field of medical care! Mediclinic’s training and development function is registered as a Private Higher Education Institution and offers a three-year Diploma in Operating Department Assistance to teach learners how to prepare the operating theatre and equipment, assist with anaesthetics, post-operative care, surgery and other procedures and acquire the skills needed to care for and maintain equipment.
On completion of the programme, the learner will be able to work in the theatres as an Operating Department Assistant. The learner will however not be eligible to register at any of the existing professional councils. For this intake formal programmes will commence in January 2018. Successful applicants will be employed by Mediclinic, which funds the programme. Learners are only responsible for the cost of any prescribed and recommended books.
The programme is available at the following registered learning centres:
- Sandton (Johannesburg)
- Bellville (Western Cape)
- RSA Citizen
- Grade 12 with admission to a diploma or equivalent with an average of 50%
- Old senior certificate: D-aggregate (950 marks)
- Mathematical literacy on NQF Level 4 (min 50%) or Mathematics at NQF Level 4 (min 40%)
- Any science on NQF Level 4 (min 40%)
- English at NQF Level 4 (min 40%)
- Payment of a non-refundable application fee of R200
- Recognition of prior learning based on criterion-referenced assessment for learners with healthcare-related experience, if applicable
- Successful applicants will also undergo psychometric assessment, an interview and health assessment.
- You may have to travel to the nearest approved learning centre for theoretical instruction
- Formal programmes will commence according to Mediclinic hospital needs and vacancies and placement is not guaranteed.
- If you have completed your senior certificate/ Grade 12 in another country you need to provide us with a SAQA letter stating that your senior certificate/Grade 12 is equivalent.
- All instructions will be in English
- No incomplete applications will be processed.
How to apply
Applications close on 31 July 2017. Click here to apply online