Home » Training Opportunities
Category Archives: Training Opportunities
Metro Police Traineeship Programme Ekurhuleni
Location: City of Ekurhuleni
- Physical fitness
- Driver evaluation
- Psychometric assessment (if Required)
- Medical assessment
- Complete an English proficiency pre-requisite test (If Required)
- Fingerprints and qualifications will be verified.
- Trainees will be subjected to the terms of the training contract: Trainees undergo training in the following aspects:
- National Road Traffic Act & Regulations, Legal Subjects, SAPS Act, By-laws. Domestic Violence Act, Social Crime Prevention Act, Firearm Training, etc.,
- Must be willing to undergo intense training including after hours.
- PERMANENT EMPLOYMENT IS NOT GUARANTEED AFTER COMPLETION OF LEARNERSHIP
- Be in possession of a legitimate RSA Identity document (Certified copy to be attached) Be in possession of a legitimate Senior Certificate/Grade 12 (Certified copy to be attached
- Valid driver’s license – at least a Code B (manual transmission) (cards not expired) (Certified copy to be attached)
- Have no criminal record or illicit activity recorded
- Have not been declared incompetent to possess a firearm in terms of Sect 102, 103 or 104 of the Firearms Control Act 60/2000
- Be Proficient in English
- Be healthy, physically fit and of a stable mental condition (Attach an original medical certificate as proof stating medical fitness to undergo physical training).
- Must be younger than 35 years of age on 1 July 2019
- Be a South African Citizen, residing in the municipal area of the City of Ekurhuleni (Attach proof of residence and affidavit to confirm address if the surname differs from the registered owner).
How To Apply
Enquiries: Tel: 0860 54 3000; E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications will not be considered if the necessary required qualifications and documents are not attached to the online application
Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained. Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within eight weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful. The City of Ekurhuleni subscribe to the principles of the Employment Equity Act and reserves the right not to appoint.
Find similar traineeship positions here
Trainees Wanted Durban-Cape Town-Joburg and Pretoria
Location: Cape Town, Durban, Johannesburg, Pretoria
The Accountant Traineeship is a 3 year training contract whereby you will learn all the necessary SAICA competencies to pass your APC qualification in order to register as a Chartered Accountant.
- Perform audit procedures whilst working closely with the Audit Team.
- The trainee accountant is responsible to the auditor in charge for carrying out the work allocated to them, for keeping auditors in charge informed of progress and of any problems or difficulties with that work and for ensuring that work is documented and concluded in accordance with the Firms policies and procedures
We are looking for candidates who would like:
- Wide exposure of sectors (We don’t place you in a sector)
- Wide exposure of clients (From listed to owner run businesses)
- Hands on experience with clients and management
- Open door policy with Managers and Partners
- Honours / PGDA / CTA or equivalent level qualification at a SAICA recognised University
- Candidates who have attempted the above-mentioned qualification will also be considered
How To Apply
- Apply OnlineTraineeship in Johannesburg
- Apply Online Traineeship in Pretoria
- Apply Online Traineeship in Durban
- Apply Online Traineeship in Cape Town
Unilever Traineeship Programme
Closing Date: 03 December 2018
Matric with Maths & Physical Science
Working towards Relevant Diploma in Mechanical / Instrument /Electrical / Chemical and Industrial Engineering S4 (Completed/completing or in final semester/year)
Completed 2 nd year Analytical Chemistry, Food Technology and Biotechnology
- Requiring 1-year in-service training
Candidates need to provide their Academic Transcript with their CV’s
Basic computer literacy, i.e.: Excel, Word and PowerPoint
Develop Reports and Maintenance Documentation
Review of OEM Spare Parts, Operating and Repair manuals
Carry out project work.
Support breakdown repair. (During Week and Weekend)
Support Restoration Activities (During Week and Weekend)
Assist artisans and technicians
Develop Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) and Standard Maintenance Procedures (SMP’s) and One Point Lessons (OPL’s)
Participate in delivering the continuous improvement programme which involves internal audits, mock recalls, project team involvement, involvement in WCM initiatives & the site SHE programmes
How To Apply
Transnet Learnership Programme
Closing Date: 27 November 2018
Reference Number: 20002979
Applicants that are interested in applying for any of the advertised positions must apply by registering on the Careers section of the Transnet Internet. Please take care in completing all required details on the profile, and then apply for the position.
The purpose of the Work Place Experience Learner in Training Programme is to develop a pipeline for key roles within Transnet Port Terminals (TPT) through a structured 12-month training programme.
The programme seeks to place learners in specific areas within TPT according to their academic background, career aspirations and business requirements.
Follow a structure training programme which will include:
- Undergoing performance reviews and assessments every 6 (six) months
- Perform all duties as contained in his/her development programme, as well as which he/she may reasonably be required to
perform by Transnet Port Terminals.
Qualifications & Experience:
- 12 Months Certificate in Administration field
Must have above average computer skills
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and written
- Must have good administration and organisation skills and the ability to handle multiple tasks
- Ability to conduct research
- Ability to perform within an integrated team environment
- Good interpersonal skills
- Professional attitude and a
How to Apply
It is the responsibility of the applicant to ensure that HR has received the application before the closing date of the advertisement.
Note: if you have not been contacted within 30 days of the closing date of this advertisement please consider your application as unsuccessful.
BANKSETA ICT Training 250X Candidates Wanted
Closing Date: January 2019
Required Provincial Numbers:
- Kwa-Zulu Natal = 75 learners
- Western Cape = 75 learners
- Gauteng = 100 learners
The following are requirements:
- (Gender/Age & Disability Breakdown)
- Age Group 18-35 years
- 85% Black Africans
- 54% Females
- 4% Disabled
- RSA Identity Document (certified)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Doctors disability confirmation certificate (certified)
- Credentials (Qualifications, Criminal records and ITC) will be verified
- Matric Certificate (certified)
- ICT Diploma (3 years) (certified) from the following institutions;
- University/University Of Technology/College N6-N7 (certified)
- BSc Computer Science and BComm Informatics