Home » Training Opportunities
Category Archives: Training Opportunities
Sarago will give you twelve weeks of free training that will guarantee you employment, provide you with a certificate confirming your training in the call centre industry, provide you with a training manual and develop you personally and professionally.
Sarago is a company based on dedication, commitment, passion, innovation and service excellence. We have exceptionally talented individual players, but we perform best as a team.
We have state of the art training facilities in central Durban that are fully equipped. All our lecturers are qualified and we have assisted plenty of students gain employment thus far.
Sarago Training – Our Vision Statement
Sarago Training strives to become the Services Seta accredited training provider of choice, embracing the sharing of skills to uplift and empower every individual trained.
With a foundation of integrity in the field of learning and development, Sarago Training’s vibrant team of professional skilled experts share a passion for training excellence
As a Registered Training Organisation, with accreditation to deliver certification in a range of disciplines, we are able to provide a variety of career and training options to suit individual job seekers and employers alike.
One of our core businesses is to provide first-class training and coaching solutions to organisations where customer contact is a valued asset and where real business value can be delivered and sustained through our innovative performance improvement techniques.
Other Free Trainings Opportunities
Free Online Courses
Our specialisation in behavioural modification techniques and in the psychology of human development has enabled us to deliver the most high-impact accredited and customised training programs and workshops available in South Africa today. We have also recently applied the same methods to bring to the public professional and personal development programs and workshops, which allow more individuals the opportunity to extend their capabilities and achieve their amazing potential.
With our proven candidate selection and placement methodologies, we are also able to provide a total career management and training solution to employers looking for high quality and consistent results. These solutions provide an ideal environment for supporting new job seekers entry in a successful career path.
We would welcome the opportunity to work with you at a personal, professional, or organisational level, to help you, your staff and your business achieve amazing results through the maximising of your investment in your human resources.
How to contact Sarago
21 Fields Street, Durban
Date: 11 November 2017
The Astral Group has partnered with Careers IT and wishes to train approximately 200 school leavers on an accredited full qualification focused on marketing in a Contact Centre environment.
Marketing Learnership (NQF Level 4)
Only applicants from the Durban and surrounding area will be considered
The Astral Group comprises a dynamic group of companies that specializes in Property development, Information Technology and Lifestyle Services.
Careers IT is a training organization accredited by MICT, Services SETA and LG SETA and has been developing people skills since 1994. Careers IT provides a comprehensive range of Business Skills and IT training that has been designed to enhance the productivity, efficiency and workplace placement of trainees.
- The Astral Group has partnered with Careers IT and wishes to train approximately 200 school leavers on an accredited full qualification focused on marketing in a Contact Centre environment
- Candidates that successfully complete the program will receive a Further Education & Training Certificate in Marketing: NQF Level 4
- Candidates that enter the Accelerated Training and Workplace Placement Program will be fully funded by the Astral Group for the duration of the program
- The Accelerated Training and Workplace Placement Program consists of theory and practical application of skills in the workplace
- Candidates will receive a monthly stipend of R2500 for every successful month completed in the program
- Candidates that complete the program successfully will be guaranteed placement within the Astral Group of companies
The following qualification is offered:
Further Education & Training Certificate: Marketing
- SAQA ID 67464
- NQF Level 4
- Credits: 139
- Duration: 1 year
On achieving this qualification, the learner will be able to:
- Work and comply with organisational ethics, concepts and cultures
- The importance of team work and communication with all relevant stakeholders is demonstrated in order to meet marketing requirements and objectives
- The principles of marketing are demonstrated and related to the needs of various stakeholders
- Marketing activities and rules are described and discussed related to the impact of non-compliance
- Meet marketing objectives with available resources
- Decisions to select and utilise resources are made and the appropriate expertise is used
- The legal and ethical requirements in marketing are described and discussed related to non-compliance
- Position and promote products to meet customer’s needs
- Identified customers are given the correct information (features, advantages, benefits) to enable them to make informed buying decisions
- Promotions, which deal with either brand, product or service are dealt with in accordance with the expected outcomes of a range of existing promotional opportunities
- The importance and specific place of product positioning in Marketing is explained with examples
- The importance and specific place of target markets in Marketing is explained with examples, by demonstrating an all rounded understanding of its importance and place in the Marketing
- Maintain internal and external customer satisfaction levels
- The importance of understanding the needs of internal and external stakeholders, as well as the importance of marketing as a profession is explained in relation to the processes of marketing
- Customers are identified and constructive relationships are ensured by ongoing liaison
- Appropriate methods, techniques and principles of dealing with customers and clients are applied to ensure that all stakeholders are informed up to acceptable levels
- Apply aspects of marketing
- The definition and application of marketing is explained in terms of international definitions and trends
- Standard practices and processes within the selected marketing discipline are performed in an integrated way to other disciplines of Marketing
Other Free Trainings Opportunities
Free Online Courses
The entry requirements for this programme are as follows:
- Ability to understand spoken and written English
- Analytical Ability:
- Simple Reasoning
- Verbal and written communication skills:
- Clarity of speech
- Desktop computer skills:
- Ability to use PC system
- Ability to navigate using mouse
- Ability to use browser
- Clear Integrity checks:
- No Criminal Background
How to Apply
Closing date: 12 January 2018
Forward your application, consisting of:
- Cover Letter
- Copy of ID
Andre James | Sales Manager | Astral Group
The PathCare Academy in Goodwood seeks applicants for their Trainee Data Capturer Programme starting in 2018. The pathology data capturer must accurately and rapidly capture patient demographics and medical laboratory test information. Pathcare seeks motivated candidates who are accountable and reliable; who possess a responsible work ethic; and who can concentrate effectively under pressure with good attention to detail.
PathCare’s core purpose is to optimise patient care through excellence in Pathology Services. If you are passionate about patient care, the company is seeking individuals who understand and support their core purpose to join the PathCare family.
- Grade 12 pass (science subjects advantageous).
- A minimum typing speed of 35 words per minute with exceptional accuracy.
- Willingness to work shifts, weekends and public holidays with own transport)
Desired Competencies and Abilities:
- Speak English fluently and understand basic Afrikaans.
- Work effectively as part of a team and independently.
- Concentrate effectively under pressure with good attention to detail.
- Possess a well-developed work ethic.
Applicants will be required to complete written and practical proficiency tests and undergo panel interviews
Applicants who score highest in the competitive process and who are deemed most suitable will be selected.
How to apply
Closing date is 13 December 2017. Individuals who meet the criteria and are interested in applying for a place on this programme should print and complete the application form (download here). Completed application forms along with all supporting documents may be hand delivered to the PathCare Academy, 1 Birmingham Street, N1 City, Goodwood
Location: New Germany, KZN
The Dow Chemical Company currently has challenging opportunities for Graduate Trainees (m/f) to be located in Durban, South Africa
At our Manufacturing & Engineering in Durban, South Africa we currently have a challenging opportunity for Chemical Engineering / Microbiology / Analytical Chemistry graduates who seek experiential training. The maximum training period is twelve months under the supervision of a professional Engineer.
Critical Success Factors
- Should be a recent graduate who is willing to learn
- A graduate who has a high degree of initiative and teamwork
- Commitment to consistently deliver high quality work
- Able to write comprehensive technical reports
- BSc or BTech Chemical Engineering
- BSc or BTech Microbiology
- BSc or BTech Analytical Chemistry
The Dow Chemical Company and DuPont recently came together in a merger of equals, with the new, combined company named DowDuPont. The combined parties intend to subsequently separate DowDuPont into three independent, publicly traded companies.
- Competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits
- An annual variable pay program that rewards team and individual performance while sharing success across the company
- Employee stock ownership – and the commitment to long-term success that it brings
- On-going learning opportunities within a diverse, inclusive and rewarding work environment
- Career experiences that can span different Dow businesses and functions with opportunities for personal and professional growth
- The chance to work within a global company and interact with colleagues from around the world
- Opportunities that spark your imagination and ignite your passion to help others
- Dow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
How To Apply
ABB South Africa understands that Young Talent is the future, hence we do our best to recruit, select, develop, place, and retain young talent by providing the best working and learning environment that allows us to write the future together. Working for ABB South Africa as an Engineering Student you will not only get hands-on experience in one of the leading Engineering, Technology and Innovation companies in the world, you will also get an opportunity to develop your skills beyond what you have learned in class.
Our P1&P2 Programme is aligned to University Curriculum and Requirements for you to obtain your Diploma after completion. We also cover the costs for your First Aid and Safety training which are important for your university requirements.
You must studying towards your National Diploma in any of the areas mentioned above. You must have completed your S1, S2, S3 and S4 with a good academic record with a stamped P1&P2 Request Letter from your University. In addition to the hunger to learn, you should demonstrate strong oral and written communication skills, problem solving, creativity, innovation complemented with solid interpersonal and leadership skills and high self-confidence – this would make you the ideal candidate.
N.B: Please attach your academic record and Stamped P1 & P2 Request letter from your University. Your application will be immediately disqualified it is without these two documents.
Engineering Student (P1&P2) Trainee Programme:
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Control and Instrumentation.
For the 2018 Intake, we are looking for graduates in the following areas for which we have highly structured rotation metrics:
- Electrical Engineering: You will learn the Testing of Switchgear on all MV (Medium Voltage Products)areas. Primary, Secondary, Modular and Service area, Testing of Traction Transformers, Working with electrical and mechanical designs for switchgear and CAD drawings.
- Mechanical Engineering: You will learn Basic design and drafting of motors, basic electrical and mechanical workings on electric motor, and project coordination.
- Control and Instrumentation: You will learn about our Control Systems, Field Instrumentation and Actuators, Design and Commissioning of DCS
- Industrial Engineering: You will get learn our Factory Operations, Time Studies and Process Improvements.