Home » Uncategorized
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Closing Date: 08 September 2017
DIPLOMA NURSING STUDENTS BURSARS
4-year Bursary Programme
Diploma leading to registration as a Registered nurse-SANC R425 (General, Psychiatric and Community Nursing) and midwifery
SENIOR CERTIFICATE MATRICULANTS
Requirements: English and Biology / Physiology (no less than E symbol on Standard Grade, adding up to a minimum APS score of 18 points):
Candidates with previous nursing experience calculations will be done as follows:
- Enrolled Nurse with SANC: 4 points and 3 years clinical experience will be additionally added to a Grade 12 certificate for an APS score up to 18 points
- Enrolled Nursing Auxiliary with SANC: 3 points and 3 years clinical experience will be additionally added to a Grade 12 certificate for an APS score up to 18 points.
NATIONAL SENIOR CERTIFICATE (NSC) MATRICULANTS
Requirements: NSC with (50% – 59%) or more in 4 of the following subjects adding up to a minimum of APS score of 20 points:
- Compulsory subjects: English (Level 4), and Life Science (Level 4)
- Additional Subjects: Any other two (2) approved NSC subjects ith Level 4 (except Life Orientation)
|NSC Rating||APS Score|
|7 (80% – 100%)||7|
|6 (70% – 79%)||6|
|5 (60% – 69%)||5|
|4 (50% – 59%)||4|
|3 (40% – 49%)||3|
|2 (30% – 39%)||2|
|1 (20% – 29%)||1|
Applicants From The Following Districts Should Forward Their Applications To The College Situated Within The Said District:
|Excelsius College of Nursing
||Mmabatho College of Nursing
|Student Administration: Private Bag A19, Klerksdorp, 2570Enquiries: Student affairs, at tel: (018) 406 8600 083 433 9322||Student Administration: Private Bag X2178, Mahikeng 2735Enquiries: Student affairs, at tel: (018), tel. (018) 393 0600|
How To Apply
Applications for the above should be accompanied by: Certified copies (not copies of certified copies) of ID, Grade 12 Certificate and marriage certificate (if applicable), service certificate and professional registration certificate (where applicable), as well as a CV. Candidates requiring additional information regarding the above must direct their inquiries to the relevant department as indicated. Only residents of the NW Province should apply.
Please Note: Failure to comply with the above mentioned instructions will lead to the disqualification of applicants. People with disabilities may apply. Due to the large number of applications that is anticipated to be received, these will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive feedback with 90 days of the closing date, please accept that your application was unsuccessful, candidates who previously applied for these programs should re-apply.
Sources: Image GhanaYello
Ref No: 721904
De Beers Sightholder Sales South Africa (DBSSSA), based at Harry Oppenheimer House, Kimberley, invites applications for the 2017 Graduate Internship Programme , which seeks to develop and up skill unemployed young graduates with knowledge, experience and skills in the South African Diamond Industry.
The programme kicks off with a comprehensive induction that provides the candidates with in-depth insight into the DBSSSA culture and processes and all of the knowledge, skills and information that the successful candidates will need to get started with the programme.
Opportunities will be given to recent graduates with minimal experience who are currently unemployed from previously disadvantaged communities. Preference will be given to People living with Disabilities, African Female and Male residing in Kimberley and/or Northern Cape. Successful candidates will be expected to enter into a minimum of 6-12 months contract with DBSSSA. Successful candidates will receive a predetermined stipend amount of R6, 500.00 per month during the course of the programme. Successful candidates shall at all times be responsible for their own accommodation and transport. The employer shall pay no pension fund, housing subsidy, medical aid and any other allowances.
THE GRADUATE PROGRAMME WILL BE FOR A MINIMUM PERIOD OF 6-12 MONTHS FOCUSING IN THE FOLLOWING AREAS:
- Information Technology / Software Developer
- Industrial Engineering / Process Flow Improvement / Continuous Business Improvement
- Statistical Analyst / data analysis for future planning
- Bachelor’s Degree / Honors / Master’s in one of the following:-
- Commercial / Supply Chain,
- Industrial Engineering
- Information Technology,
- Statistical Analyst
- Marketing / Sales
- Unemployed graduates that graduated in the past year or two
- Self-starter and enjoys challenges
- Excellent communication skills
- Good analytical, Process thinking, Problem Solving and Innovative Skills
- Advanced Computer Skills
- Be prepared to operate in a strictly controlled security environment
- A Certificate from the South African Police Service indicating that the applicant does not have a criminal record
- Subject to successful security and medical clearance
It is DBSSSA’s intention to promote equal employment opportunities with this Graduate Programme.
Applications must consist of a covering letter, updated Curriculum Vitae, certified copies of original qualifications, academic transcripts, the applicant’s ID and the name clearance certificate from SAPS.
How To Apply
- Anglo American Careers – Anglo American / De Beers: Graduate / Internship Programme 2018
- De Beers Group Careers – De Beers / Anglo Amerian: Graduate / Internship Programme 2018
Closing Date: 11 August 2017, 11:55 pm SA Standard Time
Did you know that there are companies that are waiting for your opinion and they wanna pay you for that?
Yes, there are plenty of companies that are seeking your opinion online and they will reward you for your opinion. Yes, they reward you because your opinion matters. Start Making Money with Surveys
90% of people reading this article will never join because they think this does not work. 10% will join the programme just to test if it works or not. The other potion of the 10% will find the programme rewarding while the other potion will give up before trying it. But those who found it rewarding will keep making money again and again. Now my question is, which group do you fall within? Are you part of the 90% or the 10%. See more how the programme works below and do not leave this page without joining the programme.
What is it that you have to do?
All you need to do is to find a survey hosting company online and create a free account, then the survey company will let you complete a profile. Your profile will determine how many survey offers you will get. For each survey you complete successfully you might be rewarded either by a shopping voucher or airtime voucher. Some companies may even reward you with cash money.
So, do not leave this page without joining a survey company because you have noting to loose but everything to gain
So How do you join?
Good luck and happy money making
CAD4ALL Career Design College based in Bellville, Cape Town is offering a FULLY FUNDED education opportunity in conjunction with Constructing education and training authority CETA for 30 learners.
Monthly Stipend Worth R 55 000-00 in total.
- CAD Architectural Draughting Qualification: FET National Certificate 66071 NQF Level 4
- The Architectural CAD Draughting qualification will teach the student to operate various CAD software applications and focuses on architectural draughting (drawing of building plans).
- It will skill the learner to draught via 2D and 3D CAD software, the technical drawings of building structures and the complete presentation and construction drawings for submission to the local municipality.
Duration: 10 Months
- Grade 11/12 – Pre-Assessment examination (Exam fee to be confirmed on application).
- Students with a sporting background is advantage but not a necessity.
Start date: 03 July 2017
Pre-assessment examination date: TBA on application
Stipend: Monthly total TBA
Please direct all enquiries to email@example.com
Sandvik is looking for bright, young, dynamic individuals who are interested in qualifying themselves in the Engineering Field of: Earthmoving Mechanics, Diesel Mechanics, Electricians and Millwrights. The opportunity is based in Jetpark, Johannesburg.
Sandvik is an engineering group in tooling, materials technology, mining and construction.
- Grade 12 with Mathematics and Physical Science or equivalent
OR minimum of N3 Mathematics and Engineering Science
- English Proficiency
- Mining experience will be an advantage
- Candidates that have served in a Technical role as Artisan aides, assistants and similar roles will have an added advantage.
- Psychometric assessment (To be conducted on-site)
- Full physical & medical certificate
How to apply
Applications close on 20 April 2017. Click here to apply online