Do YOU want to beat the Black Friday queues? Sign up and you could be 1 of 10 lucky people to enjoy this ultimate VIP Black Friday experience:
• You’ll receive a R5000 voucher towards your shopping experience.
• You can beat the queues by pre-ordering your #CheckersBlackFriday 2017 deals from home.
• We will reserve your selected #CheckersBlackFriday deals and their prices for up to 1 week after Black Friday.
• We’ll package your order at your selected Checkers/Checkers Hyper store.
• We will call you when your order is ready and you can collect at your convenience.
What is Black Friday?
Black Friday is the day after Thanksgiving Day in the United States. Black Friday deals are highly anticipated by the public in the lead up to pre-Christmas shopping. In recent years Black Friday specials have dominated the online landscape, but many shoppers still choose and enjoy to shop in-store for the ultimate shopping experience. The day begins with hundreds of people queuing outside stores and the sales experience can sometimes be competitive with shoppers eagerly rushing to get their hands on sale items.
Why is it called Black Friday?
The term Black Friday is used by retailers to refer to the day of the year when retail companies go into “the black” which means to make a profit.
When does Black Friday take place?
Black Friday usually occurs on the last Friday in November, this year Black Friday is on 24 November 2017.
How does Checkers’ Black Friday differ?
In 2014, Checkers brought South Africa the world’s biggest sales promotion in over 200 Checkers stores nationwide with never-before-seen, record-breaking prices. Checkers continues to bring its customers the lowest supermarket prices and the most competitive Black Friday deals.
How to Sign Up
Create Memories with a Personal Loan
Up To R150 000
You are receiving this email because you subscribed to XYZ Mailing List.
This Email complies with the Electronic Communications and Transactions Act,