The CHIETA has established a bursary Programme to offer financial assistance to young South Africans who qualify to undertake full-time studies at any accredited South African Public Tertiary Institution.
The bursary shall cover tuition fees as determined through statement of account up to the maximum capped amount of R76 000.00 for undergraduates and R80 000.00 for postgraduates.
If there is a balance avail able then books and other expenses can be covered based on proof of expenditure up to the maximum capped amount.
- South African citizen
- Youth between the age of 16 to 35 years
- Applicants who are currently studying at an accredited South African Tertiary Institution
The following fields of study shall be prioritized for funding:
- Analytical Chemistry
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Polymer Technology
- Environmental Science
- Chemical Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Biomedical Technology
- Operations Management
- Bachelor of Science
Opportunity Closing Date: Thursday, February 28, 2019
HOW TO APPLY
- Applicants must complete in full the Bursary Application form and attach all supporting documents as stipulated in the application form
- Proof of income
- Attach a certified ID copy
- Attach a certified copy of final Grade 12 results or recent statement of results. Attach proof of registration
Application forms and supporting documents must be emailed to:firstname.lastname@example.org
The application window will open on 01 February 2019 to 28 February 2019 (CHIETA will attempt to ensure that feedback is given timeously. If you have not heard from CHIETA by the 31st March 2019,consider your application unsuccessful).