CHIETA Internship Programme R7000 Per Month
There is an exciting position for an ETQA (Education Training Quality Assurer) Intern within the CHIETA. The position provides administrative support to the ETQA Unit. The position reports to the ETQA Manager, candidates who meet the requirements of the position are invited to apply.
The purpose of this position is to provide administrative assistance to the ETQA Department. The position reports to the ETQA Manager.
Candidates who meet the requirements of the position are invited to apply.
- A relevant and completed tertiary qualification in Administration/ Public Administration/ Auditing.
- Experience: Preferably graduates with no work experience and in need of in-service training to qualify.
- Knowledge: Computer literacy skills (MS Office) are essential.
- Skills & Behavioural competencies: Planning and Organisation Skills
- Communication (oral and written)
- Problem solving ability
- Diversity awareness
- Confidentiality, ethics, integrity and professionalism
- Detail orientation
Key Performance Areas:
- Verify submitted documents.
- Accurate Data Capturing.
- Rejection of Non-Compliant Submission.
- Generate Confirmation letter and send to stakeholders via email.
- Generate tracking sheets for Registration.
How to Apply
Stipend: R7 000.00 (Seven Thousand Rands) on the 15th day of every month, less any income tax that the Employer is required to deduct in terms of the relevant tax laws Key Performance Areas
The CHIETA is committed to the advancement of Employment Equity.
Interested persons are invited to submit their CV’s by E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, on or before closing date: 11 April 2019. If no feedback is provided to applicants by 31 May 2019, please regard your application to be unsuccessful.
Successful applicants will be subjected to background checks and to undertake required assessments.
The CHIETA reserves the right not to make an appointment.
Closing Date: Thursday, April 11, 2019