City of Cape Town seeks a qualifying candidate to be part of their Engineering Apprenticeship programme.
- A minimum of an NTC 3 Technical qualification (Electrical Trade Theory, Mathematics, Engineering Science, Industrial Electronics or any other subject in Heavy Current Stream) and
- Matric OR Technical Matric (Grade 12 – English, Electrical Trade Theory, Mathematics, Physical Science and any other subject) OR
- Full NCV 4 Electrical (with 7 subjects)
- A passion for the Electrical Field
- Must reside in the City of Cape Town Metropole
- A valid driver’s licence (preferably Code C1/Code 10) is recommended.
- SALARY R 101 605 p.a
- REFERENCE NUMBER NRG 05/19 ext
Opportunity Closing Date: Friday, February 15, 2019