The Creative Counsel (TCC) is proud to be launching their very first Learnership in January 2018! TCC is calling upon enthusiastic and dedicated candidates to apply as one of the learners for an opportunity that shouldn’t be missed.
TCC is one of the largest sales, marketing and advertising group in South Africa. TCC has gathered some of the country’s finest minds to make up the over 1500 strong staff complement that run over 300 campaigns nationally, every year. TCC’s shiny client list boasts a number of international giants as well as proudly South African brands from just about every category and industry.
What does this mean for you?
- Undergo hands-on, practical learning under the guidance of a mentor, while the theoretical component will be provided by an Accredited Trainer,
- Gain the necessary skills and workplace experience to fast track your career,
- Earn while studying, and work for TCC to gain the hands on experience in the Marketing industry,
- Accredited Certification upon successful completion of the Programme.
Here’s what you need to be eligible to apply:
- Be between 18 – 35 years old,
- Be a South African Citizen,
- Must have Valid Diploma in any field,
- Have a passion for sales and the Marketing Industry
- Disabled candidates are welcome.
How to apply
Applications close on 19 December 2017. To apply, please email the following to Recruitment@creativecounsel.co.za:
- Certified ID
- Certified Matric Certificate & Diploma