Diageo, the world’s leading premium drinks company is launching a 1 year Packaging Learnership, reporting into Supply. This opportunity is unique in that learners will be paid a market related salary together with the opportunity to gain an additional qualification, thereby increasing your opportunity to secure work. The opportunity is based in Isipingo!
Diageoi is partnering with Imsimbi Training to provide learners with an in-depth knowledge of the skills in the Further Education and Training Certificate: Packaging. Successful candidates will be offered a 12 month fixed term contract at a rate of R8000 with an additional R500 incentive for completion of each module.
You will be able to study and gain work experience, in terms of the following modules –
- Module 1 – Fundamentals of Business Communication
- Module 2 – Mathematics
- Module 3 – Quality Principles
- Module 4 – Basic Machine Operations
- Module 5 – Operate a Filling Process
- Module 6 – Operate a Packaging Process
- Module 7 – Operator Environment
- Matric/National Senior Certificate (NQF 3)
- Successfully assessed & moderated as competent on the Packaging learnership
- Performed consistently on the Packaging line against productivity targets.
- Preference will be given to learners who completed modules, in current learnership, on first attempt
How to apply
Applications close on 03 June 2017. If you are interested in being considered for this programme, you may do so in one of two ways: Email your CV (maximum two pages long) to Sandile.Jwili@diageo.com or Click here to apply online
A full day assessment process will be held on a date to be communicated to shortlisted candidates, encompassing an assessment and interview.