Closing Date: 20 November 2017
The intention is to give practical work experience to students who are in their last year of study and require exposure in a work environment or have a prerequisite to have practical work experience before qualification. Successful interns will be expected to enter into a 12 month contract commencing 01 February 2018 and terminating on 31 January 2019.
To qualify for selection and participation in this programme, candidates must satisfy the following criteria:
- Excellent academic record and in final year of obtaining tertiary qualification – degree / diploma (e.g. National Diploma in Food Technology; National Diploma in Analytical Chemistry; Chemical Engineering etc.).;
- Computer literacy – Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Sound communication and presentation skills;
- Effective time management;
- Ability to multi-task and perform under pressure.
- Ability to work in a team
- Driver’s License would be beneficial
- South African citizen;
- Successful interns will be expected to enter into a 12 month contract.
Prospective interns must submit the following:
- Covering letter/ Motivational letter,
- A curriculum vitae,
- Certified academic record,
- Certified copy of Grade 12,
- A letter from the tertiary institution,
- A format for evaluation, required by the tertiary institution ,
- Certified copies of Identity Document
How To Apply
Apply Online for the Distell Chemical Engineering Graduate / Internship Programme (James Sedgwick Distillery in Wellington )