In line with the JRA’s talent management strategy, the Johannesburg Roads Agency offers comprehensive bursaries to students for full-time studies at accredited tertiary institutions. The bursary includes vacation work and experiential training.
Johannesburg Roads Agency invites students / undergraduates who are interested in joining the Roads industry to apply for bursaries in the study fields mentioned below:
- Engineering (Civil / Electrical)
- Financial Management / Accounting
- Internal Audit
- Information Technology / Information Management
- Built Environment (Construction Management)
Criteria for selection:
- Selection of successful candidates will be based on academic merit and financial need
- Preference will be given to previously disadvantaged individuals, persons with disabilities and females
- South African citizens
- Preference will be given to applicants residing in the Johannesburg jurisdiction.
The bursary covers the following:
- Tuition fees
- Study material / tools
- Residence fees.
How To Apply
Closing Date: 10 October 2017