To provide the incumbent with the necessary skills and specific competencies in his/her discipline of engineering on a 1 year contract.
- Exposure to the Engineering field and make meaningful contribution to gain the required experience
- Ability to initiate, research, organise and develop projects
- Be knowledgeable in sciences such as physics/ biology to develop manufacturing processes
- Evaluating manufacturing procedures to ensure compliance with environmental regulations.
KEY COMPETENCIES / SKILLS
- Attention to details
- Communication skills
- Structure problem solving
- Analyse data
- Technical/ Professional knowledge and skills
REQUIRED MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE
- Grade 12 / Matric and either a B Tech / Bachelor’s Degree in the engineering fields listed below
- No experience required
- Must be available to start immediately.
- Only candidates unemployed or who require work experience in their relevant field will be considered.
- Own transport is essential and/or must be willing to relocate to Stanger, Kwa-Zulu Natal North Coast
How To Apply
- Apply Online forthe SAPPI Electronics Engineering Graduate / Internship Programme
- Apply Online forthe SAPPI Electrical Engineering Graduate / Internship Programme
- Apply Online forthe SAPPI Mechanical Engineering Graduate / Internship Programme
Closing Date: 31 October 2017