Experience and qualifications
- Grade 12 and relevant degree or diploma Must be South African citizen.
- 1 year Experience
- Students studying IT; Actuarial Science; Maths/Stats and Engineering (Industrial, Mechanical, Electrical, Computer, Electronic)
- Students in their final or penultimate year of studies
- Development of a service culture which builds rewarding relationships proposes innovations and allows others to provide exceptional client service.
- Establish and manage a high level of organisational co-operation in order to ensure a professional service delivery.
- Provision of innovative, cost effective sourcing solutions that market and promote FNB as an employer of choice.
- Ensuring the practice is embedded throughout the business by overseeing documentation and continuous knowledge management and improvement thereof.
- Comply with governance in terms of legislative and audit requirements.
- Provision of an efficient administration service through careful and timeous planning, reporting and updating of all related information.
- Manage own development to increase own competencies.
How to Apply