Fraser Alexander is a leading supplier of Mining services which include: Minerals Processing, Construction and Tailings. A solid and well respected brand in the mining services area is looking to attract key talents to add to its existing pool of highly sought after professionals.
The incumbent will be Trained or Exposed among others in the following:
• Day to day running activities in the Mineral Processing sites.
• Safety aspects in different sites.
• Takes part in the Internal and External training.
• Give Suggestions and ideas on operations.
• Compile Monthly reports on time.
• Work as an assistant of the trade under a qualified artisan.
• Do ad hoc related functions as instructed.
• Grade 12 (must have passed maths with 60%)
• Completed /N3 (Engineering Science, Mathematics, Engineering Drawings or Boilermaker trade theory or Electrical trade theory or Industrial Electronics, all/each subject must be above 60%)
• Successfully obtain Red Ticket (Medical Fitness Certificate)
• Subject to SAPS Criminal Record verification and qualifications
•Pass Client Induction
• Pass Client Screening