A global resources leader investing in the future of the local community. Glencore Rustenburg plant has an opportunity for candidates who would like to join the Learnership programme in order to qualify as Artisans in the following disciplines.
The company offers a competitive salary:
- Rigging (Ref. 22794)
- Instrumentation (Ref. 22798)
- Millwright (Ref. 22797)
Glencore is one of the world’s largest global diversified natural resource companies.
- Enter into an Engineering Learnership programme with the MQA SETA
- Undergo institutional training with one of the selected training centres
- Undergo practical training and exposure at the premises of the company
- Undergo an aptitude test or psychometric assessment
- Minimum N2 with Grade 12
- Medically fit
- Good knowledge of the HSEC system
How to apply
Interested? Send a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae, quoting the relevant reference number, to Rtb.email@example.com or fax to (014) 590-6002. Closing date is 19 October 2017