Closing Date: 05 May 2017
Engineering Bursaries Glencore Ferro Alloys Bursaries are offered in the following fields of learning:
- Mechanical Engineering (Ref. W001)
- Metallurgical Engineering (Ref. W002)
- Electrical Engineering (Ref. W003)
- Mining Engineering (Ref. W004)
We recognise the importance of developing and maintaining a strong professional skills base. In this context, the continuous flow of new talent into our operations is a strategic commitment to our future, and to yours.
Selection is based on academic results and an interview with Glencore Ferro Alloys. Applicants from the local communities of our respective operations in an area will take preference.
- Grade 12 applicants: A minimum of a B symbol in Maths, Science and English
- 1st and 2nd year applicants: 100% pass rate in all subjects.
What the Bursary offers:
- Registration and tuition fees
- Accommodation and meals
- Prescribed textbooks
- A monthly allowance
- Paid vacation work
- A compulsory “work back” period – 1 year for every sponsored year.
How To Apply
Email your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org