Harmony Gold Mining Company is looking to fill Electrical and Fitting Artisan learnership opportunities at Bambanani Mine in the Free State.
Harmony Gold was incorporated 62 years ago and is one of the largest gold mining companies in the world and the third largest gold producer in South Africa. Harmony is a multi-listed company and its primary listing is on the JSE. Harmony operates mines in South Africa and Papua New Guinea.
Roles and responsibilities
- Follow a Learnership programme which contains both off-the-job and on-the-job training
- Drive your own training programme and actively get involved in your development
- Undertake the relevant trade test and pass successfully
- Travel on own expense to the training provider, shafts and plants in the region to obtain training as required in your programme
- Be an ambassador for the company and always adhere to a strict code of conduct
- Full N2 qualification or Technical Grade 12 Certificate with the relevant trade theory and engineering drawing relevant to the specific Learnership/Trade
- Previous service persons experience will be an added advantage for the Electrical and Fitting Trades
- Medically fit
- Undergo required psychometric assessments
- Passion to “make it happen”
How to apply
Closing date is 27 March 2017. Click here to apply online