Harmony Gold Mining Company is looking to fill Onsetter Learnership opportunities based at Doornkop Gold Mine in Gauteng.
<<Register for a Free Course>>
<<Enroll and Study for free now>>
<<Choose One Free Course Here>>
Harmony Gold was incorporated 62 years ago and is one of the largest gold mining companies in the world and the third largest gold producer in South Africa. Harmony is a multi-listed company and its primary listing is on the JSE. Harmony operates mines in South Africa and Papua New Guinea.
Roles and responsibilities
- Follow a Learnership programme which contains both offthe- job and on-the-job training
- Drive your own training programme and actively get involved in your development
- Travel on own expense to the training provider, shafts and plants in the region to obtain training as required in your
- Be an ambassador for the company and always adhere to a strict code of conduct”
- A Grade 10
- Experience as an Engineering Assistant will be an advantage
- A Medical Certificate of Fitness for underground work
- Passion to “make it happen”
- Willingness to undertake any psychometric or Dover assessments required by Harmony
Preference will be given to residents of Johannesburg District (Region C&D).
How to apply
Closing date is 20 November 2017. To apply email the Skills Development Facilitator, Petrus Mokgophi at Petrus.Mokgophi@Harmony.co.za or Fax it to 086 548 2265.