IOA is inviting applications from students with a passion for Africa, research, sales and development. Position: Research and Sales Assistant
Qualifications: Honours or Masters in Psychology, international relations
Experience: At least 2 years of experience in research and sales
Location: Johannesburg (Randburg)
Term: Full or part time (negotiable, dependent on applicant’s availability)
In On Africa (IOA) is a Johannesburg-based research, advisory and publishing firm with a comprehensive focus on Africa.
The company boasts more than 300 expert consultants and various strategic partners spread across the African continent.
IOA’s product and service offerings are housed within three complementary company divisions: Consulting, Publishing and Content Marketing.
The successful applicant will join the IOA team as a dedicated Research Assistant to work directly with the company’s CEO, senior management on a range of areas to assist in the growth of the firm.
The role of the research assistant will include (but not be limited to):
- Desk top research
- Involvement in projects on various sectors in Africa
- Working closely with IOA’s consultancy team on research-related activities
- Selling advertising space in our reports
Ideal personal skills and attributes:
- Passionate about Africa, research and business
- Able to work in a team
- Self-motivator and deadline driven
- Passionate about learning
- Attention to detail
- Good people skills
- Good communicator
- Analytical and critical thinker
- Must be able to sell
Closing date for applications: 28 April 2017
HOW TO APPLY
- Detailed CV
- Letter of motivation
- Copies of all academic achievements
Submit the following to email@example.com.