IT Graduates Wanted at Gert Sibande TVET College
The Gert Sibande TVET College invites applications from suitably qualified young graduates to participate in the Internship Programme.
The Programme aims at exposing unemployed young graduates to workplace practices in order to maximize their chances of being employed.
One (1) position, based at Standerton Campus is available in the field listed below for graduates between
the ages of 18 to 35 years for a period of 24 months.
Salary: R3500.00 stipend per month
- Previous GS TVET College Student
- NCV L4/or Report 191 N6
- Computer qualification
- No previous experience
Field of exposure:
- Information Technology
• Failure to submit the requested
documents will result in your application not being considered
• No faxed or emailed applications will be
• Applicants should submit separate applications where more than one post is applied for
• Selected candidates will be subjected to vetting process and personnel suitability check in terms of
minimum information security standard
• The College reserves the right to verify any information received in
• Late and incomplete applications will not be considered
•Submission of fraudulent
documentation and canvassing of Council members or College staff will immediately disqualify the
• Communication will be entered into with successful candidates only
• Should you not receive any response from us within 60 days after the closing date, please consider your application as
• Post reference number should be indicated on the application
• The College reserves the right to withdraw any position at any time.
• Applications must be accompanied by a fully completed and officially signed Z83 form, a
comprehensive CV and originally certified copies of all qualification, academic records, ID document not
older than 3 months, together with at least three contactable work-related references
• Application Z83 Form – CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE FORM
Applications must be forwarded to:
Mr MC Adendorff, Acting Campus Manager,
Gert Sibande TVET College,
2 Kruger Street, Standerton 2430.
Applications must be submitted at the reception of Standerton Campus, 2 Kruger Street in the provided container.