Sun International Invites Unemployed Matriculants for Learnerships Apply for gaming operations learnerships
Sun International invites unemployed matriculants to apply for gaming operations learnerships based at Grand West Casino. The Tables Learner Dealer facilitates the playing of the Tables games, to provide exceptional gaming service on the floor in accordance with company standards and ICS.
Sun International develops, invests in and manages properties in the gaming and hospitality industry.
- Matric / Grade 12 (or equivalent).
- Customer Service experience advantageous
Key Performance Areas
- Ability to work shifts and in a smoking area
- Sound inter-personal skills
- Well-presented and spoken
- Self motivated
- High levels of initiative and drive
- Successful Gaming (Key) Licence application.
- Successful completion of Learnership in National Certificate in Gaming Operations requirements.
- Willing to commit to and undergo a 12 month Learnership inclusive of theoretical and practical components.
- Successful completion of practical Dealing School requirements including ability to deal roulette and blackjack.
- Ability to work shifts that meet operational requirements.
- Mobility and ability to move around as per job requirements (ability to stand while working for long periods of time).
- Vision, hearing, speaking and literacy.
- Full visual acuity (ability to discern colours).
- Manual Dexterity (ability to handle chips and cards with both hands).
- Ability to mentally calculate large numbers.
- Ability to use basic computer application skills in the context of their own job.
- Managing risk.
- Customer service orientation.
- Emotional resilience.
- Attention to detail/Quality orientation.
- Willing to work in a smoking environment.
- Produce an original certified copy of ID and Matric certificate upon request.
How to apply
Internship Opportunities for Unemployed Youth Polokwane R3710.00 pm Participate in a twelve months internship programme
Internship Opportunities for Unemployed Youth Polokwane
Closing Date: 03 August 2018
Stipend : R3710.00 pm
The GATEWAY AIRPORTS AUTHORITY LIMITED (GAAL) contributes towards skills development through the provision of internship opportunities to unemployment youth in order for them to gain work experience in various areas GAAL therefore, invites applications from suitably qualified graduates to participate in a twelve (12) months internship programme
Financial Management (2 positions)
Ref No: FM 01/18
Requirements: A formal 3 year Degree/ National Diploma in Financial Management/B Com Accounting /Cost management/ Auditing or equivalent.
|Legal Services (2 position)Ref No: LS 02 / 18
Requirements Bachelor of Laws
Business Development, Sales and Marketing (2 positions)
Ref No: BDSM 03/18+
Requirements: National Diploma in Marketing/B Com in Marketing or equivalent
|Electrical Engineering (1 position)Ref No: EE 04 / 18
Requirements: A minimum of N6 in- Electrical Engineering or equivalent
NB: Successful candidates will be subjected to security clearance procedures. Applicants must be between the age of 18 and 35 years. Candidates who have already participated in an internship programme in any organisation will not be considered. Applicants must submit a separate application and documents for each position that he or she is applying for.
How To Apply
Interested candidates must send their applications letter, certified copies of qualifications and their Curriculum Vitae to. The Human Resources Manager, Gateway Airports Authority Limited, P.O. Box 1309, POLOKWANE O700, or hand deliver to: GAAL Administration Building, Gateway. Faxed or E-Mailed applications will not be considered.
Contact person. Ms. Faith Moropana 015 590 8008
If no response is received within two months of the closing date, applicants are advised to consider their applications unsuccessful.
Western Cape Provincial Treasury Bursary Scholarships for Youth Bursaries are available to Grade 12 learners
Western Cape Provincial Treasury Bursary Scholarships for Youth
Closing Date: 28 September 2018
Bursaries are available to Grade 12 learners and post- and undergraduate students interested in pursuing careers in:
To qualify for a full-time bursary from the Provincial Treasury, you need to meet the following requirements:
- Be a South African citizen who resides in the Western Cape.
- Be between 17 and 35 years’ old.
- Obtained an average of 60% or higher for the previous year of study at high school or university.
- Not in receipt of any other bursaries.
- (if a postgraduate applicant) already obtained a B. Degree within one or more of the targeted fields of study.
People with disabilities are encouraged to apply for a bursary.
How To Apply
With FNB, you can be part of a company that offers you a career, not just a job. With a wide range of employment options and business areas to choose from, you are bound to find a perfect fit. We share accountability with our employees and provide you with the best possible opportunities to learn and grow.
We are breaking new ground with our innovative thinking and challenging our employees to think differently and develop into the thought leaders of the future. The foundation of our success is in our entrepreneurial culture and the belief that our people are our single most important resource. If you share our values of being: Helpful Effective Ethical Innovative Accountable and you have one simple goal: to improve the lives of customers through simple, effective solutions that meet their needs, contact us today and join a winning team. All appointments will be made in line with the Bank’s EE Strategy.
This trainee role is a developmental pipeline for key roles in business units.
Students currently completing their final year of university degrees in:
- Commerce (Accounting, Business Management, Finance, Economics etc)
- Actuarial Science
- Industrial Psychology
- Information Systems
- Computer Science
- This is not an exhaustive list of degrees
Only South African citizens need apply.
- Deliver exceptional service that exceeds customers’ expectations through proactive, innovative and appropriate solutions
- Provision of an efficient execution of role responsibilities through careful and timeous planning, reporting and updating of all related information in the relevant role of learning
- Participate in the innovation process in the business and contribute toward new innovations against objectives
- Participation in knowledge sharing and projects to maximise skills required for the role and relevant career exploration by executing all activities required to be efficient and successful
- Manage graduate development plan by completion of training assignments
- Manage graduate development plan to increase own competencies and skills by attendance of training
- Manage own development to increase own competencies
- Live the values of the business through demonstrating and displaying of the values required in the business
How to Apply
All appointments will be made in line with the Bank’s EE Strategy.
Closing: 3 August 2018