We would like to wish you and your family a very merry and blessed Christmas.
Voucher is valid till 31 December 2017 and can only be used online. Ts&Cs apply.
Looking forward to a blessed 2018.
The Creative Counsel (TCC) is proud to be launching their very first Learnership in January 2018! TCC is calling upon enthusiastic and dedicated candidates to apply as one of the learners for an opportunity that shouldn’t be missed.
TCC is one of the largest sales, marketing and advertising group in South Africa. TCC has gathered some of the country’s finest minds to make up the over 1500 strong staff complement that run over 300 campaigns nationally, every year. TCC’s shiny client list boasts a number of international giants as well as proudly South African brands from just about every category and industry.
What does this mean for you?
- Undergo hands-on, practical learning under the guidance of a mentor, while the theoretical component will be provided by an Accredited Trainer,
- Gain the necessary skills and workplace experience to fast track your career,
- Earn while studying, and work for TCC to gain the hands on experience in the Marketing industry,
- Accredited Certification upon successful completion of the Programme.
Here’s what you need to be eligible to apply:
- Be between 18 – 35 years old,
- Be a South African Citizen,
- Must have Valid Diploma in any field,
- Have a passion for sales and the Marketing Industry
- Disabled candidates are welcome.
How to apply
Applications close on 19 December 2017. To apply, please email the following to Recruitment@creativecounsel.co.za:
- Certified ID
- Certified Matric Certificate & Diploma
OK Furniture Division is offering a Sales Assistant Learnership to individuals with no previous working experience between the ages of 18 and 25. This is an outstanding opportunity to join Africa’s biggest retailer, be trained, up-skilled and obtain a formal qualification.
Learners that successfully complete the Learnership will obtain an NQF Level 3 qualification, in selling, in a retail environment. The Learnership is a structured learning programme that is combined with practical work experience over a 12-month period. This Learnership will enable learners to understand and operate in a retail environment, identify customer needs, drive sales and deliver outstanding customer service.
During the learning period of 12-months, the learner will earn a stipend of R 2,500 per month.
- Perform sales activities to generate sales
- Identify and understand customer needs
- Provide customers with outstanding service and accurate information
- Perform sales administration duties in line with Company Policy
- Achieve sales targets by effectively selling the company’s products and/or services
- Maintain merchandising standards
- Perform prospecting activities
- Manage self and contribute to the team
- Grade 12 with a minimum English symbol E, and minimum Mathematics symbol E (not Mathematical Literacy).
- No experience required
How to apply
Applications close on 14 January 2017. Click here to apply online
You are invited to join the SwitchedOn initiative that is running online. Anyone can join and get rewarded, all provinces are covered even outside countries. See how it works below and join the movement.
Can you answer YES to the following questions:
Would you like to be one of the more than 8000 people to join Switched-on?
Do you have a smartphone of a lap top?
Do you have enough time to work on questions to be sent to you via email?
If you have answered YES to all of the above questions, this is for you. SwitchedOn is looking for opinion makers. Opinion makers are people who have access to the internet on daily basis and you are willing to be rewarded for making their opinions.
How this works
SwitchedOn is curious about the world of entertainment, current affairs, sport, and the technology you use when enjoying this kind of content .
We want to gauge your interests, opinions, and preferences when it comes to all things entertainment, which means that it’s impossible for you to give us a wrong answer.
We’ll even reward you for sharing your insights. Yes, you heard us right, you get awesome prizes by simply sharing your opinion.
How do I Register
Registration is simple, Complete a Small Online Application Here
Remember to share this because is for all Africans.
We have plenty on offer, and will continue to include more rewards you like.
©2017 This is an automated email, please do not reply to this message. Click here to unsubscribe.
FINANCE AND ADMINISTRATION OFFICER
Location: Braamfontein, Johannesburg.
SECTION27 seeks a dynamic and driven candidate to join the finance team and assume responsibility for administration of grants and ensure compliance to funder agreements. This is a great opportunity for someone who is interested in career development in the public interest space.
- Administration of donor budget and work plan ensuring adherence to donor contract.
- Donor financial reporting and process administration, from invoice processing, payments processing and bank reconciliation.
- Analysis of timesheets.
- Collection, scanning and filing of supporting documentation, such as meeting attendance registers and travel receipts.
- Prepare donor reports and analyse variances.
- Preparation of Funder reallocation journals as required.
- Adhoc requests for costing of donor activities.
- Liaise with budget holders and assist with departmental budgets preparations to ensure alignment with donor budget.
- Provide information analysing actuals vs. budgets on specific adhoc requests for budget holders e.g. reminders and support to teams on adherence to timelines and of requirements in terms of supporting documentation required.
- Allocate cost codes to project.
- Assist the team with administrative tasks.
Education and Experience
- At least 2-3 years financial administration experience and management accounting.
- B Com degree with accounting as a major or CIMA part qualified.
- Project accounting knowledge.
- Experience and knowledge of working with donor funds will be an advantage.
Knowledge and Skills
- Knowledge of financial software packages i.e. pastel accounting and payroll.
- Good time management and analytical skills.
- Knowledge of the rules and regulations that govern non-profit organisations is an advantage.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Drivers license essential.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Flair for figures
- Deadline driven
- Ability to work in a team
- Self-motivated, uses initiative and able to work without supervision
- Organised and accurate
- Fluency in English, spoken and written.
This is a full-time position, which requires the ability and willingness to travel and work outside of office hours to meet deadlines. The position is based at our offices in Braamfontein, Johannesburg.
Please forward your curriculum vitae accompanied by a motivation setting out your interest and suitability for the position to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5 January 2018.