Royal Bafokeng Platinum Learnership Programme Learnerships: Electricians; Boilermakers, Diesel Mechanics, Fitters, Auto Electricians, Rigger, Instrumentation
Royal Bafokeng Platinum Learnership Programme
Closing Date: 02 November 2018
REF: B / ENG / 241
Learnerships: Electricians; Boilermakers, Diesel Mechanics, Fitters, Auto Electricians, Rigger, Instrumentation
Education and Experience:
- NCV 4 with at least 40% mathematics (Not Mathematics literacy) and all other relevant subjects is essential
- Or Senior Certificate (Grade 12) with at least 40% in English. Mathematics and Physical Science and at least two N2 Subjects relevant to the trade is essential .
- Or N2 certificate with four subjects relevant to the trade is essential
- Previous experience as an artisan assistant would be considered an advantage
- To be trained towards an Artisan/Learnership qualification
Physical / Legal Requirements:
- Fit for Duty / Certificate of Fitness
- Physical capacity test
- All mechanic learners will be required to pass Dover test
Royal Bafokeng Platinum shall apply the Employment Equity principles as set out in Company’s Employment Equity Policy. Incomplete CVs and/or applications will not be considered. If you do not hear from the Company within 21 days of the closing of the advert please consider your application unsuccessful.
The CV unsuccessful applications shall not be returned unless on request by the applicant.
How To Apply
Interested candidates may forward their applications to the Recruitment Department by email to email: email@example.com or deliver applications to Recruitment Departments
Mascor Apprenticeship Programme We are currently looking to appoint a Diesel Apprentices at our John Deere Dealerships in Winterton.
Mascor Apprenticeship Programme
Closing Date:09 November 2018
Location: Winterton, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
We are currently looking to appoint a Diesel Apprentices at our John Deere Dealerships in Winterton.
Agricultural Engineering, Artisans, Civil Engineering, Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Operator, Technical, Trade, Traineeship
Mascor is offering opportunities for TOP PERFORMERS! After a rigorous selection process, the successful candidates will become a trainee in our Diesel Mechanic Apprenticeship Programme
- Grade 12 Certificate with Mathematics & Science (NOT MATHS LITE): or
- N2 or N3 technical Qualification with relevant trade subjects i.e Diesel & Motor Theory, Engineering drawing, Engineering Science & Mathematics
- Valid Driver’s Licence
- Excellent communication Skills.
How To Apply
She Made R23 000 in Just 24 Days Watch This In just 24 days she managed to secure R23 000 and have completed stage 3 on 3pexcel network marketing programme
She Made R23 000 in Just 24 Days Watch This
In just 24 days she managed to secure R23 000 and have completed stage 3 on 3pexcel network marketing programme
So what is this 3pexcel?
City of Johannesburg Metropolitan Traineeship Programme The programme is designed to strengthen the public sectors financial skills base with the intention to retain local government trained chartered accountants.
City of Johannesburg Metropolitan Traineeship Programme
Closing Date: 23 October 2018.
The City of Johannesburg Metropolitan Municipality is committed to developing and increasing financial management skills within the public sector by creating more professional training opportunities for prospective Chartered Accountants.
The City’s Academy for Chartered Accountants Training Programme
The programme is geared towards providing trainees with the opportunity of gaining valuable hands-on work experience, dedicated training in financial management and all its disciplines, a broad exposure to a variety of Local Government business operations and management functions. The programme is designed to strengthen the public sectors financial skills base with the intention to retain local government trained chartered accountants.
Structure of the ACA Training Programme
The three (3) year professional training programme has been structured in a manner that offers the trainees exposure in key areas with Accounting and External Reporting being the core competency received and specialisation in Financial Management and Management Decision-Making and Control as electives. Trainees will be offered competitive market-related salaries.
Minimum requirements: To qualify for the Joburg Chartered Accounting Training Programme, candidates must have completed their Certificate in the Theory of Accounting (CTA) from a SAICA accredited University.
How To Apply
• Motivation letter (500 words) • Detailed CV • Certified copy of your South African identity document • Full official academic transcripts and records Submit documentation to: City of Johannesburg, Group Human Capital Management
Attention: Mashali Mokete. Tel: (011) 407-6479. 158 Loveday Street, Metro Centre, 2nd Floor, Braamfontein or E-mail applications to: MashaliM@joburg.org.za