SGS SA invites applications from suitably qualified individuals, for its Learnership program in Business Administration (NQF 4).. Applicants that meet all the following criteria, are encouraged to apply to join the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company as a learner.
The program will run for a 12 month period from 2017 – 2018. Successful candidates must be committed to the entire duration of this period. The program would entail both classroom-based training as well as workplace experiential learning, with successful candidates obtaining a National Certificate. Candidates will be based in Gauteng and Western Cape.
Applicants meet the criteria below
- Be a South African citizen (be able to produce a valid South African ID document)
- Be between the ages of 18-34
- Must have no criminal record
- Must have completed their matric (Grade 12) with at least 50% in English and Maths (or 70% Maths Literacy)
- Be willing to attend training in Sandton, Johannesburg
- Able to be placed at a location within Gauteng or the Western Cape
- Is keen to pursue a career within Business Administration
- Must have been unemployed in the last three months
- Must not have previously participated in any Learnership
- Willing to complete a 12 month Learnership
How to apply