The EXPERIENTIAL LEARNER will enter into an Experiential Training Agreement during which he/she will participate in a structured work developmental programme (experiential training) in order to meet the full requirements of a tertiary qualification immediately after completion of the Experiential Training Programme
Free Online Courses
1.Diploma in Digital Marketing
2.Diploma in Nutrition
3.Diploma in Financial Trading and Investment
4.Diploma in Graphic Design
5.Diploma in Health and Fitness
6.Diploma in Web Development
7.Diploma in Weight Loss
8.Diploma in Photoshop
9.Diploma in Sports Nutrition
10.Diploma in App Development
11.Diploma in Photography
12.Written English for Emails and Online Communications
Minimum Role Requirements
- NQF 4 (National Senior Certificate or Grade 12 or National Senior Certificate for Adults).
- In the process of obtaining a tertiary qualification in one of the following disciplines:
- Industrial Engineering
- Electrical Engineering (Heavy Current)
- Chemical Engineering
- Analytical Chemistry
- Human Resources
- Letter from tertiary institution confirming Practical 1 and Practical 2 as minimum requirements for the qualification.
Key Performance Areas
- A structured work development programme (Practical1 and Practical2) that is occupation based and designed to produce meaningful competencies which may earn an Intern an education and training credit.
- Adhere to all company policies, standards and procedures.
- Perform all assigned tasks in a safe manner.
- Capturing and reporting of information.
- Ensure effective team relationships and support.
- Engage relevant stakeholders to gain the necessary business context.
- Support and promote a positive work environment.
How To Apply
Closing Date: 18 August 2017
Smart Making Money Now
Get Paid To Complete Surveys
Make Money On Your Smartphone