The Mpumalanga Tourism and Parks Agency (MTPA), hereby invites previously disadvantaged and currently unemployed young people under the age of 35 years who meet the minimum requirement, to apply for enrolment in the MTPA Conservation Learnership Programme NQF Level 2.
Duration: The programme is offered for a period of 12 months, all learners will sign a contract which is nto renewable and shall be placed with the MTPA for the duration of the prgroamme.
Remuneration: ALL successful candidates will be given a stipend of R2000 per month
Who is eligible to apply?
- Unemployed South African youth between 18 and 35 years.
- A minimum qualification of Grade 12 certificate or equivalent.
- All application should reside within Mpumalanga; the appointment is subject to verification of qualifications and proof of residence
- Applicants should NOT have participated in any learnership Programme
- Individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply
How To Apply
Applicants must specify the name of the programme i.e. (Conservation Learnership NQF L2) they are applying for; accompanied by an update CV, current and functional contact numbers; certified copies of their qualifications; certified copy of ID; proof of residence.
Note: If you do hear from us within fourteen (14) days after the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccesful.
Applications can be forwarded using either of the following methods:
Attention: Mr. Joshua Zwane
Manager: Human Resources Development
Private Bag, X11338
By hand: Mpumalanga Tourism & Parks Agency, N4 National Road, Hall’s Gateway, Mataffin, Block J, Office J18, for enquiries you may contact: Ms Monica Chata at 013 759 5575
Closing Date: 22 September 2017 at 16h00