Murray & Roberts have job opportunities available. If you looking for or have experience in the construction industry their might be a post just for you.
Murray & Roberts is South Africa’s leading engineering and construction services company.
It has delivered infrastructure throughout South and Southern Africa for more than 110 years and is today recognised as an international engineering and construction group.
Murray & Roberts is a group of world-class companies and brands aligned to the same purpose and vision, and guided by the same set of values.
- LLB degree
- Must be registered as an attorney in South Africa, practicing or non-practicing role.
- Membership of the Corporate Council Association of South Africa will be an advantage
- 5 to 6 years’ experience in a Company Secretarial role with emphasis on legal compliance
Closing: 18 October 2017
Suitable candidates must possess the following minimum qualifications and skills:
- Matric certificate
- Samtrac or COMSOC I & II Systems
- Blasting Certificate
- Computer literate, proficient in Microsoft office
- Good communication skills in English
Suitable candidates must have the following work experience:
- Extensive experience in a relevant mining environment as a Safety / Risk Officer
- Relevant Mining / Engineering / Metallurgical / Health and Environment experience
Closing: 23 October 2017